Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast
    Results 1,681 to 1,715 of 1847

    Thread: Skyrim: 11/11/11, who's ready?

    1. Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 1999
      Location
      The Blueass State
      Posts
      22,676
      04-24-2012 08:27 PM #1681
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post
      Been meaning to do this and finally upgrade my Ebony Blade
      What the hell! I never did the whispering lady quest! And I got bored and started a second character whom I've already found tons of stuff I didn't on my first play through
      Germans are white people. Look up #84 on the list of things white people like: Gear. Lots of Gear. We even have gear farkles over here. -Atomicalex

      Upon my word I have had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers. -James Byford McCudden

    2. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      04-24-2012 09:00 PM #1682
      its one of the Daedric Quests. Do those, they're fun purely for the story
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    3. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      04-25-2012 04:45 PM #1683
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    4. Senior Member Clean PG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2005
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      28,574
      Vehicles
      Car that looks good from afar.
      04-26-2012 08:19 AM #1684
      ^^ "i am sworn to scan your burdens", haha! i noticed that comment and lol'd
      || Mk4 Wheel Offset and Stance Picture Index || ClearWaterDubs || ClearWaterDubs@VWVortex ||
      || Please don't PM me with offset questions, post in THIS THREAD instead ||

    5. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      04-26-2012 07:55 PM #1685
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    6. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      04-30-2012 04:51 PM #1686
      DLC announcement tomorrow!

      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    7. Member Audi_a4_'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2012
      Location
      Russell Springs, Ky
      Posts
      156
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi a4 1.8tqm and wife has a 2011 Subaru Legacy
      04-30-2012 05:32 PM #1687
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post
      DLC announcement tomorrow!

      Nice

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

    8. Senior Member Clean PG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2005
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      28,574
      Vehicles
      Car that looks good from afar.
      04-30-2012 06:38 PM #1688
      fo' freeeeeee?
      || Mk4 Wheel Offset and Stance Picture Index || ClearWaterDubs || ClearWaterDubs@VWVortex ||
      || Please don't PM me with offset questions, post in THIS THREAD instead ||

    9. Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 1999
      Location
      The Blueass State
      Posts
      22,676
      04-30-2012 07:43 PM #1689
      Quote Originally Posted by Clean PG View Post
      fo' freeeeeee?
      Doubtful, but snow elves + crossbow =

      http://www.gamespot.com/news/skyrim-...morrow-6374216
      Germans are white people. Look up #84 on the list of things white people like: Gear. Lots of Gear. We even have gear farkles over here. -Atomicalex

      Upon my word I have had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers. -James Byford McCudden

    10. Member Sledge's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      South Beloit, IL
      Posts
      14,178
      Vehicles
      XW30, NA, V227
      04-30-2012 10:17 PM #1690
      Hopefully there will be some history of the dwemer and the devolution of the snow elves into the falmer.

      Crossbows are appropriate for a melee style character so that's good. Maybe some polearms could come down the pike next (pun intended ).
      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
      - Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor) "Face of Evil"

    11. Member Audi_a4_'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2012
      Location
      Russell Springs, Ky
      Posts
      156
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi a4 1.8tqm and wife has a 2011 Subaru Legacy
      05-01-2012 06:33 PM #1691
      Can't wait to get the dlc

    12. Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 1999
      Location
      The Blueass State
      Posts
      22,676
      05-01-2012 07:03 PM #1692
      "Dawnguard" this summer

      http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/elder-scrolls-v/1224115p1.html

      It better be epic
      Germans are white people. Look up #84 on the list of things white people like: Gear. Lots of Gear. We even have gear farkles over here. -Atomicalex

      Upon my word I have had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers. -James Byford McCudden

    13. Member Audi_a4_'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2012
      Location
      Russell Springs, Ky
      Posts
      156
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi a4 1.8tqm and wife has a 2011 Subaru Legacy
      05-02-2012 06:18 PM #1693
      Played a little today but never got any kill cams was hoping to see some

    14. Senior Member Clean PG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2005
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      28,574
      Vehicles
      Car that looks good from afar.
      05-03-2012 08:23 AM #1694
      i wish consoles had the ability to get mods like this, dayum!

      www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPryiP6JvxE
      || Mk4 Wheel Offset and Stance Picture Index || ClearWaterDubs || ClearWaterDubs@VWVortex ||
      || Please don't PM me with offset questions, post in THIS THREAD instead ||

    15. Member Das Pike's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 6th, 2002
      Location
      Latham, NY
      Posts
      6,101
      Vehicles
      '12 GLI AB, '08 A3 STi, '03 20thAE GTI #3255, '97 GTI 2.sl0w
      05-03-2012 11:28 AM #1695
      NICE I know what I'll be downloading tonight.
      Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just not their own facts.

    16. Member Audi_a4_'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2012
      Location
      Russell Springs, Ky
      Posts
      156
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi a4 1.8tqm and wife has a 2011 Subaru Legacy
      05-04-2012 07:30 PM #1696
      I sure do wish I could have those on my console

    17. Member Sledge's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      South Beloit, IL
      Posts
      14,178
      Vehicles
      XW30, NA, V227
      05-05-2012 09:27 AM #1697
      The Elder Scrolls Effect

      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
      - Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor) "Face of Evil"

    18. Member Sledge's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      South Beloit, IL
      Posts
      14,178
      Vehicles
      XW30, NA, V227
      05-06-2012 01:03 PM #1698
      Another chapter in the continuing story of "Mods: Why You Shouldn't Bother with the Console Version of Skyrim".



      This includes: cloaks, water and terrain enhancement, pine trees, and overall hotness.
      Last edited by Sledge; 05-06-2012 at 01:06 PM.
      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
      - Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor) "Face of Evil"

    19. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2011
      Location
      London, UK
      Posts
      572
      Vehicles
      22b STI, F10 M5
      05-06-2012 01:09 PM #1699
      Been a while since I've played... but:

      I've done the main quests, dark brotherhood, thieves guild, civil war, more misc quests than I can count and about 20 other quests I've found along my journeys... is there any other big fun quests left?

    20. Senior Member Clean PG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2005
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      28,574
      Vehicles
      Car that looks good from afar.
      05-06-2012 04:18 PM #1700
      ^^ i love all the color/saturation that those mods have added. the blue and yellow on the house though seems a bit "ahead of it's time" considering the setting of Skyrim.
      || Mk4 Wheel Offset and Stance Picture Index || ClearWaterDubs || ClearWaterDubs@VWVortex ||
      || Please don't PM me with offset questions, post in THIS THREAD instead ||

    21. Member Sledge's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      South Beloit, IL
      Posts
      14,178
      Vehicles
      XW30, NA, V227
      05-06-2012 07:19 PM #1701
      The blue and yellow could be darkened a bit but it's much better than the original yet-another-brown. So much damn brown I swear I'm playing Quake
      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
      - Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor) "Face of Evil"

    22. Member orzel541's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2009
      Location
      Orland Hills, IL
      Posts
      1,992
      Vehicles
      2004 VW Golf, 2013 Subaru WRX
      05-06-2012 10:42 PM #1702
      Quote Originally Posted by Clean PG View Post
      ^^ i love all the color/saturation that those mods have added. the blue and yellow on the house though seems a bit "ahead of it's time" considering the setting of Skyrim.
      It looks like WoW....

    23. Member i3rent's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2009
      Location
      908
      Posts
      14,827
      Vehicles
      3 tone red car
      05-06-2012 11:26 PM #1703
      Quote Originally Posted by orzel541 View Post
      It looks like WoW....
      That was my first thought too

      Edit: not that I would know, would not spend hundreds of days of my life ofer the past 6 years playing that silly game.
      Hi.

    24. Member orzel541's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2009
      Location
      Orland Hills, IL
      Posts
      1,992
      Vehicles
      2004 VW Golf, 2013 Subaru WRX
      05-06-2012 11:30 PM #1704
      Quote Originally Posted by i3rent View Post
      That was my first thought too

      Edit: not that I would know, would not spend hundreds of days of my life ofer the past 6 years playing that silly game.
      Okay, whatever you say I've never played WoW, but for one reason or another I've seen videos of it and that's exactly what those mods look like.

    25. Member Audi_a4_'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2012
      Location
      Russell Springs, Ky
      Posts
      156
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi a4 1.8tqm and wife has a 2011 Subaru Legacy
      05-20-2012 09:16 PM #1705
      Well put this down for a bit and picked up forza 4. Needed a break but will pick it back up in the winter probably

    26. Member
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2010
      Location
      Lake Stevens, WA
      Posts
      164
      Vehicles
      2007 Jetta Wolfsberg, 2002 Ford Focus SE
      05-21-2012 12:52 AM #1706
      Picked this back up a week ago with a new magic based High elf character. Now level 55. All magic schools are 100, except for destruction (mid 70s). Started rolling with a Volkihar Vampire that I Dead Thralled. When she isn't kicking ass, she's following me around going 'uggghhhhh'. Quite amusing.

    27. Member Sledge's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      South Beloit, IL
      Posts
      14,178
      Vehicles
      XW30, NA, V227
      05-27-2012 09:34 AM #1707
      I just grabbed the 1.6 beta. Mounted combat! Can't wait to try it out. I'm waiting to get Frost before trying it. Currently playing a redguard spellsword.

      EDIT: so I've been playing with mounted combat and it is awesome. I have no idea where or if it's documented but you must do a good amount more damage on horseback. With my uprated weapons it normally takes 3 hits to down a frost troll. On horseback I one shot the furry beasts.
      Last edited by Sledge; 05-28-2012 at 10:19 PM.
      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
      - Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor) "Face of Evil"

    28. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      05-31-2012 03:38 PM #1708


      SO HYPED!!!!!

      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    29. Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 1999
      Location
      The Blueass State
      Posts
      22,676
      05-31-2012 04:20 PM #1709
      Are teh Dawnguard the ones from the Winterhold College quest line?

      And when is this due out?
      Germans are white people. Look up #84 on the list of things white people like: Gear. Lots of Gear. We even have gear farkles over here. -Atomicalex

      Upon my word I have had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers. -James Byford McCudden

    30. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      05-31-2012 04:24 PM #1710
      From what I gather from the trailer the Dawnguard are like the Silver Hand who try to hunt the werewolves

      Not sure on the release date but I heard "summer" with a 30 day exclusive to Xbox
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    31. Member turtledub's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2006
      Posts
      4,173
      Vehicles
      1990 20v Corrado(soon), 2001 Outback 250k strong!
      05-31-2012 08:29 PM #1711
      Man, I just became a werewolf. That vampire action in the Dawngaurd trailer looks cool.
      Women are gentle and soft, but they hit things...

      20v AEB Corrado Build thread.
      Parting a B4 ABA Passat?

    32. Member Audi_a4_'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2012
      Location
      Russell Springs, Ky
      Posts
      156
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi a4 1.8tqm and wife has a 2011 Subaru Legacy
      05-31-2012 08:54 PM #1712
      Quote Originally Posted by turtledub View Post
      Man, I just became a werewolf. That vampire action in the Dawngaurd trailer looks cool.
      Same here

    33. Member
      Join Date
      May 8th, 2002
      Location
      Plano, TX
      Posts
      6,489
      Vehicles
      2012 Fiat 500, 1984 VW Vanagon, 2007 Kia Rondo
      06-01-2012 08:11 PM #1713
      Quote Originally Posted by turtledub View Post
      Man, I just became a werewolf. That vampire action in the Dawngaurd trailer looks cool.
      I've got it, but I've only "wolfed out" once - not really any point to it. Still cool to be able to do it though I suppose.......

    34. Member Notch__Johnson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2002
      Location
      SoCal SD
      Posts
      4,091
      Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      06-01-2012 09:35 PM #1714
      Quote Originally Posted by MeineFolks'wagen View Post
      I've got it, but I've only "wolfed out" once - not really any point to it. Still cool to be able to do it though I suppose.......
      I use it to fast travel and kill random Forsworn or the likes as I run through the country side. You get no bounty and I love extending the feeding


      Have you guys done the little totem side quests Aela gives you after you turn where you get "wolf powers" like the pack of ghost wolves?
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

    35. Member Sledge's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      South Beloit, IL
      Posts
      14,178
      Vehicles
      XW30, NA, V227
      06-01-2012 10:49 PM #1715
      Do any of the Dawnguard vampires sparkle?

      I've never tried vampirism and the werewolf thing wasn't all that great. I was better as a human as at that point since my armor and weapons were heavily uprated.
      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
      - Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor) "Face of Evil"

    Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •