Selling my 330i ZHP sedan. It's been an amazing car to me, but it's time I get something where I no longer have a car payment.
- Purchased by me on 01 July 2010 at Bob King Kia in Winston-Salem, North Carolina with ~90k miles.
- Oil changed every 5k with factory oil and filter from Grayson BMW of Knoxville.
- Still have all original owner's manuals.
- No open recalls.
- One of only two known 4-door 2003 Mystic Blue on Gray Leather 6MT ZHP's in known existence, according to ZHPRegistry.net. The other one is in Charleston, SC and was serviced by one of my best friends at Hendrick BMW.
- 2003 BMW 330i ZHP.
- Current mileage: ~119k.
- Original Performance Package 3.0L M54 I6.
- Original 6-speed manual.
- Has M-Sport Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, and Moonroof.
- Mystic Blue exterior on Gray leather interior.
- Absolutely ZERO rust on vehicle.
- Engine runs great with no ticks or knocks. Does not burn or leak oil.
- Transmission works in every gear.
- Interior in great shape.
- Prewired for BMW Bluetooth phone, CD changer, alarm system, and garage door opener.
- 91 / 93 octane used at each fillup, with top tier gasoline almost always being used.
ZHP Performance Pack Upgrades (from Factory):
- 6MT. ZHP models were the only non-M3 E46's in 2003 to come with a 6MT.
- Radical cams and ECU upgrades (235hp / 222lb-ft. versus 225hp / 214lb-ft for standard 330i models).
- Upgraded suspension with ZHP-dedicated components (firmer springs/shocks, larger swaybars, ZHP-dedicated control arms, more chassis reinforcements, lower ride height, and slight negative camber).
- 3.07:1 rear-end ratio (compared to 2.93:1 for non-ZHP models).
- BMW Performance exhaust system.
- Alcantara M3 steering wheel, shifter boot, and parking brake lever. Most ZHP's had Alcantara-bolstered seats, but could be factory ordered with full-leather seats, as mine was.
- BMW Performance shortshifter kit.
- Staggered BMW Style 135 wheels (18x8.5 front, 18x9.5 rear).
- Full M-Tech II bodykit with trunk spoiler.
- High-gloss black window trim (chrome on non-ZHP models).
- Black interior roofliner.
- 6,800rpm redline with a red-needled and polished metal trimmed gauge cluster (6,500rpm on non-ZHP models).
- Minispare and full tool kit in trunk (some E46's either came with a full spare or runflats and mobility kit).
Modifications, Services, and Upgrades:
- Cooling system serviced in/around 2007-08 (going off of date codes on parts).
- Swapped the fake carbon fibre dash and door trim to OE Burlwood trim (July 2010; looks so much better).
- Hawk HP pads and new rotors (July 2010; still around 75% of pads left with no rotor warpage).
- Debadged rear decklid (July 2010; previous owner put an ///M badge on the decklid).
- All four window regulators replaced (October 2010)
- Polyurethane front LCA bushings (December 2010).
- New 225/40ZR-18 front, 255/35ZR-18 rear BFGoodrich G-Force Sport tires (January 2011; still around 7-8/32nds on all four corners).
- Aligned by European Auto Garage in Knoxville, Tennessee (January 2011).
- New Interstate battery (March 2011).
- New BMW Business CD head unit (May 2011; original one had a broken power switch).
- Repainted after hailstorm (August 2011).
- New OEM clutch with new transmission fluid, differential fluid, and clutch hydraulic fluid (October 2011; installed at 116k by a good friend at 129 Euro of Maryville, Tennessee).
- Clutch Delay Valve delete (October 2011).
Things to fix:
- Alcantara steering is showing some typical signs of wear. Not really that noticeable, though.
- Some orangepeel, but it's getting fixed either this week or next week.
Like I said, this car has treated me very well, and I have babied this thing to death. Other than the original clutch going out at 116k, I have had zero issues with it and honestly would love to drive it another 200k miles. However, some financial stuff is forcing me to sell it, so whoever buys it will be getting a great ZHP.
NADA value is $13,750. Asking $13,000.
Will consider trading for a Mk.IV Golf GTI or TDI, plus the cash to pay off the rest of the loan. Must be a manual, mostly stock, and a 5-door (if a TDI).
Pictures will be posted soon. PM for offers or more details, please.