Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: what do i do

1. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk5 Rabbit
      11-09-2011 06:56 PM #1
      now this is most likely going to bring me **** but i need more advice, so after 2 years my girlfriend left me last night, yes we have been arguing , it started when she lied about going to a party with her friends, told me she was out to eat, now understand i dont party dont see the need ill wait till im 21 which is 1 year to , ive seen friends get under-ages and messes everything they wanted up, so i was watching out for her by saying no dont do it or it will be more fighting and she kept doing it, and last night the fighting i guess got to much for her and she left me,

this girls my everything, i love her more then anything, but i dont know if i should wait for her to make up her mind, she told me she dosnt know what she wants right now, shes 18 im 20 on dec4th so i guess she needs to just figure it out i contacted an ex who i broke up with for this reason and she told me she wishes she would of listened to me because someone stole her car at a party and totaled it and she just got in a lot of trouble but what should i do guys?

2. Member
      11-09-2011 08:26 PM #2
      You are way too young to be hung up on this. There is a lot of living to do.

Vehicles
      2001 Jetta WE
      11-09-2011 11:10 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      You are way too young to be hung up on this. There is a lot of living to do.
      THAT'S THE TRUTH, TRUTH

Seriously though, 4 years from now you will be thinking "WTF was I thinking". Find someone who is equally responsible and understand there is more to life than getting drunk and breaking the law. The only other option you have is to start an emo band and write a song about it
      Th(e/a)n

4. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      11-10-2011 12:03 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by teejaybee View Post
      this girls my everything, i love her more then anything,
      Take a deep breath and relax. Damn.

i contacted an ex who i broke up with for this reason and she told me she wishes she would of listened to me because someone stole her car at a party and totaled it and she just got in a lot of trouble but what should i do guys?

Did they thiefs hit a fents?

5. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk5 Rabbit
      11-10-2011 12:11 AM #5
      well ive been talking to a girl that she says has had a thing for me and like i told her im not jumping into anything right now and not for awhile but shes like me into cars has a great career setup once shes out of college and dosnt feel that need to party, it just sucks because my ex wont give me anything back now she has almost 3k worth of jewelry and all i want back is the ring which was the cheapest thing i gave her which ive been asking girls and they keep saying that she dosnt want to let go and still wants to be together but it dosnt make sense, but thanks for the honest input guys,

11-11-2011 08:09 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by FlashRedGLS1.8T View Post

Did they thiefs hit a fents?
      They definitely didn't hit the punctuation bus.

OP- Chill out. There's plenty of strange out there for you, and they don't need you to buy them jewelry.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk5 Rabbit
      11-20-2011 07:48 PM #7
      alright so im getting mind ****ed guys,

she called me friday at 5am asking to come over so i said yeah sure you woke me up better have a good reason, so she comes over gives me this huge hug and kiss and tells me how some guy she went to the movies with then went to his house to "hangout" kept trying to get in her pants and she kept sayin no so she left. but she tells me she loves me and cares misses me all that but dosnt know what she wants ? lol i need a headcondom because im so ****ing confused,

but onto something else where is a 20yearold guy who dosnt party look for girls

8. 11-20-2011 08:51 PM #8
      She's trouble. Drop that chick quick before she ends up pregnant and you end up stuck with her. She sounds a touch crazy.
      Dude stop trying so hard to find someone. You don't NEED a girlfriend. Just relax and let whatever happens happen.
      When I was 16, I "fell in love" with this girl. I let her abuse and use me and then I still took her back after she cheated on me with a couple different guys. I look back now and wonder WTF I was thinking. Don't be that guy.
      Last edited by foxtrot762; 11-20-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Vehicles
      Bagged GTI
      11-21-2011 12:47 AM #9
      alright so im getting mind ****ed guys,

she called me friday at 5am asking to come over so i said yeah sure you woke me up better have a good reason, so she comes over gives me this huge hug and kiss and tells me how some guy she went to the movies with then went to his house to "hangout" kept trying to get in her pants and she kept sayin no so she left. but she tells me she loves me and cares misses me all that but dosnt know what she wants ? lol i need a headcondom because im so ****ing confused,

but onto something else where is a 20yearold guy who dosnt party look for girls

Dude you are 20 years old, enjoy life and enjoy it with your friends. No need to have a gf to tie you down and get into dumb fights with. Trust me there are plenty of good girls out there and you will find one when you are least expecting it. This girl sounds like she is just causing trouble and most will do that.
      @gtijoey

10. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk5 Rabbit
      11-21-2011 05:23 PM #10
      yeah im realizing it been talking with my 2 best friends and we are looking at getting a place together soon and just living life, but yeah idk lol im trying to let go and let her regret it not me

Vehicles
      AUDI S4 2014
      11-25-2011 10:49 PM #11
      yeah im realizing it been talking with my 2 best friends and we are looking at getting a place together soon and just living life, but yeah idk lol im trying to let go and let her regret it not me

Ahh man, the memories of when I was your age. You are way too young to be worried about her, as others stated above. Go have some fun, hook up with random girls, get some 3ways and see what life is all about.
      ~ RIP Dad - 08/10/38 - 05/06/09

12. Member
      Vehicles
      Golf R32
      11-27-2011 10:53 PM #12
      F*ck her best friend.
      You'll UM | You'll Performance Leds

13. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk5 Rabbit
      11-28-2011 01:19 AM #13
      shes from VA beach so to far lol but we talkeda bout it and are friends im not one to kiss and tell but sex is better then ever for some reason lmao but im not letting it hold me back gone out a few times but im not looking ill let them come to me,

11-28-2011 07:18 AM #14
      shes from VA beach
      Put the crazy back in the box and send it back.

15. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      11-28-2011 07:19 AM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by whitekryptonite View Post
      F*ck her best friend.
      haha.

Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      01-04-2012 08:41 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by PhatazzMkIVJetta View Post
      Ahh man, the memories of when I was your age. You are way too young to be worried about her, as others stated above. Go have some fun, hook up with random girls, get some 3ways and see what life is all about.
      On the contrary, I was engaged at 20.
      Please, OP, don't let a 18 year old ruin you. 18 year old girls don't know what they want. Isn't 18 a senior in high school's age? They're immature. Don't bother. Focus on your life, your career, and THEN find a nice WOMAN. There's a difference between a WOMAN and a GIRL.