Now I am really concerned with Audi reliability.
The dealer sent me the service history for the 2009 Audi A6 3.0T I am interested in. It's pretty long for a vehicle with 25K miles. Here are some of the highlights
1) water pump replaced twice @ 10K and 20K miles
2) headlight assembly replaced twice as well @ 10K and 20K miles
3) Transmission work @ 15K miles. ATF strainer replaced
4) CD changer replaced @ 10K miles
5) A lot of GFF/Guided Functions work - not sure what that is. Appears a number of times in the service records
6) ECM electronic fuel injection programming @ 10K miles
Which of the above are common? Which should I be concerned about? What else to expect if I buy the car?