Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEALS ON BRAKES: OEM, Hawk Pads, Power Slot Rotors, StopTech + Zimmermann!

1. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-10-2011 10:42 AM #1
      THE WORLD'S GUARANTEED BEST PRICING ON MK3 BRAKE KITS!

Looking for a break on brakes without breaking the bank? For over half a decade for Volkswagen MK3 Golf and Jetta owners all over the world, that's exactly what MJM Autohaus (www.mjmautohaus.com) has been doing - taking care of your brake needs without breaking your bank! Unlike a lot of those "other" brake houses, MJM will tell you *exactly* what you're getting with your brakes. You're not going to receive a box from us without knowing what manufacturer made your product, it won't come in just a "brown box" with no manufacturer logo on it and it won't be some rotor we're claiming to "produce in-house" like a lot of those other smoke and mirrors shops who are afraid to tell you where your parts were made. We're an Authorized Warehouse Distributor for the best in brakes from names like Centric, Hawk, Power Slot and StopTech! We don't sell "Drilled Rotors" that you have no idea where they come from, we sell "Zimmermann" Drilled Rotors. Our Slotted Rotors are not like that wonder meat your mom made you for lunch in the 5th grade - they're Power Slot Rotors! We offer only the best in brakes - PERIOD! Names like ATE, Brembo, Hawk Performance, Mintex, Pagid, Power Slot, StopTech, Zimmermann and more! MJM Autohaus is your discount headquarters for rotors, pads, stainless lines, brake fluid and anything brake related for your MK3 Golf or Jetta - just let us know what you're looking for, as we can put any kit together you need using OEM rotors with OEM pads - OEM rotors with Hawk HPS Pads - Zimmermann Sport Drilled Rotors with Mintex Pads - OEM Rotors with Mintex Pads - PLUS MORE! Wanna go big on your MK3 What about HUGE on that hot hatch or Jetta sedan with something massive enough to stop on a dime and give you change? If this kind of braking appeals to your MK3's senses (and cents), MJM is an Authorized StopTech Distributor and can take care of your big brake needs, too - JUST PM US FOR THE BEST DEAL and we'll get you taken care of with the big brake manufacturer that we run on our own in-house project cars - StopTech!

Need your brakes installed? We also have an installation facility here in Central Texas, offering you full service for all your braking needs, including all pad and rotor installations, big brakes, system flushing and bleeding + more! Take a look at both our site and this thread for a braking package that works for you. If there is a specific kit you cannot find on our site or here in this thread, simply contact us through our site HERE for the quickest response to your MK3 braking needs and we'll let you know what we can do for you. In addition, we offer "GolfMK3 Member Deals" on Hawk Performance Pads when purchased by themselves and without rotors! PM us for a price on Hawk Performance Pads when purchasing them by themselves and without lines or rotors. There's no need to shop at several different online stores when you can get it all from us - WITH FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR LOWER 48 STATE DOOR!

----------> CLICK HERE TO START BROWSING OUR SITE FOR WHOLESALE DEALS ON MK3 BRAKES <----------

MJM - YOUR MK3 HAWK STOCKING WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTOR!

Last edited by sales@mjm; 11-29-2011 at 12:22 AM.

2. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-10-2011 10:43 AM #2
      Looking for Hawk Performance Brake Pads by themselves and without rotors or lines? PM us and ask for the "Vortex Hook-Up" on anything Hawk!

3. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-10-2011 12:12 PM #3
      OBD2 VR6 WITH 288 ROTORS - BREMBO DISCS WITH HAWK HPS PADS - $199.95 W/FREE SHIPPING - CLICK FOR INFO!

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-10-2011 12:15 PM #4
      MK3 2.0L - ATE SLOTTED ROTORS W/ HAWK HPS PADS - $174.95 W/ FREE SHIPPING - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!

Vehicles
      2000 Audi S4 MT Stage 2+
      11-28-2011 11:55 AM #5
      hawk hps are awesome pads.

6. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-29-2011 12:01 AM #6
      OBD2 GOLF/JETTA/PASSAT VR6? $449.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR POWER SLOTS WITH HAWK HPS - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!

7. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-29-2011 12:03 AM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Corrado****** View Post
      hawk hps are awesome pads.
      Sizing them up is simple:

- Hard Bite
      - Low Dust
      - Last Longer

8. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-14-2011 08:33 PM #8
      <<<< LOOKING FOR HAWK PADS W/O ROTORS? PM US AND ASK FOR THE "VORTEX MEMBER HOOK UP" ON ANYTHING HAWK!

Vehicles
      97' Jetta GLX
      03-13-2012 10:39 PM #9
      PM sent!

Vehicles
      97' Jetta GLX
      03-15-2012 01:48 AM #10
      Never did get a price...oh well.

11. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-15-2012 02:07 AM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by noskeh View Post
      Never did get a price...oh well.
      You responded to us this evening at 8PM with the answer we needed and now (4 hours later), we have a response.

Thank you for your patience.
      Last edited by sales@mjm; 05-10-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Vehicles
      97' Jetta GLX
      03-15-2012 02:17 AM #12
      Thanks, PM's must be slow i usually respond fast...i sent you a PM regarding more parts i was going to order! I rather just order it all at once if i can.
      Last edited by noskeh; 03-20-2012 at 12:24 AM.

13. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-09-2012 11:24 PM #13
      FRONT HAWK HPS PADS FOR MK3 2.0L AND TDI - $69.95 W/ FREE SHIPPING!

14. Member
      Vehicles
      TDI, 62 Notch, Z71
      04-12-2012 12:59 AM #14
      4 lug 11.3" rotors?

15. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      05-10-2012 02:19 AM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by Oreganoflow View Post
      4 lug 11.3" rotors?
      Your PM was responded to.

16. Member
      Vehicles
      2011 GTI
      05-24-2012 07:52 PM #16
      I ordered my pads and rotors on May 16th. I never received any notification about my package being shipping, only that it would be in two boxes. Wednesday 5/23, the rotors arrived, Today, still no pads. So i call your company. After being on hold for 16 minutes, the rude girl on the phone tells me they "got held up for the holiday (memorial day?)" and that I wouldnt see them until Thu 5/31. Over 2 weeks after my order was placed. I was given no notification anything was on backorder and when I asked if they were, or what had happened, I was told "well i guess i could go ask the warehouse." My order receipt according to UPS.com was only printed today, after I called. The package was just forgotten. Simply pathetic. Ive spent over 1500 dollars with you over the years and will never shop with you again. She offered no compensation of any kind. not even an apology. I should have shopped with ECS or GAP and wont make that mistake again.

Jon Horn
      Last edited by nineeightgolf; 05-25-2012 at 11:25 AM.

17. 05-27-2012 04:51 PM #17
      free bump for mjm. I need 3 rotors full pad set and 3 calipers soon. This is where I would come anyway.
      Last edited by emkaytree; 06-01-2012 at 01:32 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rutledge View Post
      Did you know that it's not pronounced Em Kay ? ALL OF THE CAR LOUNGE WILL BE HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT. SERIOUSLY. IT STANDS FOR MARK. DID YOU KNOW THAT? BEFORE THAT A1,A2, A3, ETC WAS USED. LIVE UP TO TCL STANDARDS BEFORE YOU GET ON MY ASS. THAT'S DISGUSTING.
      Example of TCL's standards

18. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      Jetta IV
      06-17-2012 05:48 PM #18
      problems .... hum don't like when people complaint too much about service

19. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      07-31-2012 04:04 AM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by nineeightgolf View Post
      I ordered my pads and rotors on May 16th. I never received any notification about my package being shipping, only that it would be in two boxes. Wednesday 5/23, the rotors arrived, Today, still no pads. So i call your company. After being on hold for 16 minutes, the rude girl on the phone tells me they "got held up for the holiday (memorial day?)" and that I wouldnt see them until Thu 5/31. Over 2 weeks after my order was placed. I was given no notification anything was on backorder and when I asked if they were, or what had happened, I was told "well i guess i could go ask the warehouse." My order receipt according to UPS.com was only printed today, after I called. The package was just forgotten. Simply pathetic. Ive spent over 1500 dollars with you over the years and will never shop with you again. She offered no compensation of any kind. not even an apology. I should have shopped with ECS or GAP and wont make that mistake again.

Jon Horn
      We appreciate your business and your patience, Mr. Horn.

Quote Originally Posted by emkaytree View Post
      free bump for mjm. I need 3 rotors full pad set and 3 calipers soon. This is where I would come anyway.
      Thanks. Being one (1) of only two (2) Direct Authorized Warehouse Distributors for Hawk, Power Slot and StopTech (together) in the VAG circle, we feel like that buying direct from these manufacturers gets you the best pricing, service and warranty (should it arise) over buying from a shop that's buying from a dealer that's buying from a distributor that's buying from a manufacturer.

We feel that when taking the very highest performance rotor and mating it to the best performance friction available, you cannot do better than a Power Slot Rotor and Hawk Performance Pad combo. Add a set of StopTech or NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Lines to that combo and you have the best brake setup any MK3 could ask for. Take a look at some of our rotor and pad combos on our site at www.mjmautohaus.com and let us know if you have any questions. In addition to the Hawk and Power Slot combos, we also have great deals on lower priced items from Brembo, Mintex, Zimmermann, PBR and more. Feel free to scour the site or email us directly (through www.mjmautohaus.com) and we'll be sure to get you braking efficiently again.

Vehicles
      02 GLI 24V Jetta,90 G60 Corrado,00 VW Cabrio VR6 swap,02 Xterra Supercharged (VW recovery Vehicle)
      08-01-2012 12:16 PM #20
      Price on G60 rotors slotted or cross drilled.

21. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-14-2012 04:52 AM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by vwhead5223 View Post
      Price on G60 rotors slotted or cross drilled.
      Check out www.mjmautohaus.com for the different options we have (there are a few).

Be on the lookout for our pre-order (group buy) on StopTech Drilled Rotors with Hawk Pads!

22. 09-08-2012 05:15 PM #22
      Ordered.
      Last edited by emkaytree; 09-20-2012 at 11:50 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rutledge View Post
      Did you know that it's not pronounced Em Kay ? ALL OF THE CAR LOUNGE WILL BE HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT. SERIOUSLY. IT STANDS FOR MARK. DID YOU KNOW THAT? BEFORE THAT A1,A2, A3, ETC WAS USED. LIVE UP TO TCL STANDARDS BEFORE YOU GET ON MY ASS. THAT'S DISGUSTING.
      Example of TCL's standards

23. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      10-02-2012 01:44 AM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by emkaytree View Post
      Ordered.
      We appreciate the business. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Vehicles
      1998 GTi VR6 Ginster, 2004 Forester
      12-06-2012 05:37 PM #24
      I've called, emailed and PM'd you about my order...how about ya ship it or refund my money.

Its been almost 2 weeks!

25. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-12-2012 06:36 AM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by Shawn M. View Post
      I've called, emailed and PM'd you about my order...how about ya ship it or refund my money.

Its been almost 2 weeks!
      I apologize, but with nothing more than a username on a forum, we're not sure what order you're referring to.

Please give us a call (if you have not already) so we can look into what the delay is. Thanks.

26. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-19-2012 10:52 AM #26
      IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

27. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-04-2013 11:11 PM #27
      Looking for the "VWVortex Deal" on Hawk Brake Pads all by themselves? Hit us up!

- AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

- WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

- PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

28. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-27-2013 08:35 PM #28
      WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POWER SLOT AND STOPTECH BRAKES?

StopTech® offers a number of different brake rotors for a variety of applications. Whether it's for a daily driver, a work vehicle or a race car, all StopTech® Rotors provide improved cooling, manufacturer equivalent or better specifications and a number of innovative design details that result in optimal stopping power. A brake rotor's primary function is to store and release thermal energy that is generated during the braking process. At first glance, two rotors from different manufacturers may appear to be identical, however, quality and performance cannot be determined by simply comparing the outside dimensions or aesthetics of the discs. Vane design, chemistry, metallurgy, casting methods, and machining all contribute to the function of the disc once it is placed in service.

StopTech® has the engineering and R&D resources to test rotors on either of two Link brake dynamometers, on street and track vehicles, and in the laboratory. StopTech and Centric Premium Brake Rotors (StopTech is a sister firm of Centric) are designed, engineered, and built to offer significant braking advantages over OEM parts.

Which StopTech Replacement Rotor is Right For You?

- StopTech AeroRotors®

StopTech's patented AeroRotors® are 2-piece replacement rotors featuring a billet aluminum AeroHat® and AeroRotor® friction ring. These rotors feature a patented AeroVane® optimal cooling vane design to improve rotor airflow, cooling and heat capacity. This improved directional design minimizes turbulence and flows up to 61% more air than any rotor tested. Better airflow means better cooling and less fade. The 2-piece design of the StopTech® AeroRotors® allows for independent expansion of the rotor and hat without coning. Additionally, AeroRotor® assemblies are up to 8 pounds lighter than stock rotors and are available either drilled or slotted. An optional anti-corrosion gold zinc coating benefits customers who live in cold climates, where snow and road salt are commonly encountered. Zinc coating also benefits customers who prefer no visible surface rust on the vanes and outer circumference of rotors. StopTech® AeroRotors® are 100% made in the USA, with both casting and machining taking place in California.

29. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      1998 Volkswagen Golf 1.8L 8v
      05-14-2013 02:16 PM #29
      How much are.a.pair of front rotors.for 1998 golf 1.8l with stock calipers.

30. Member
      Vehicles
      95 VW GOLF GL 170k, 1996 GTI 2.0
      05-16-2013 01:23 PM #30
      why are you so awful at shipping?

31. Member
      Vehicles
      2004 Jetta GLS
      06-25-2013 11:53 AM #31
      Let me help you guys...

1. Fix customer service first.
      2. Then post topics on your ads....

32. Member
      Vehicles
      2004 Jetta GLS
      07-04-2013 05:20 PM #32
      LOL!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

33. Member
      Vehicles
      02 GTI, 95 LB6T Golf
      07-17-2013 07:33 PM #33
      MJM owes me $1.60
      BHC

IG @schwebby

Vehicles
      1991 GTI VR6, 1999 CBR F4
      07-28-2013 12:59 PM #34
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll

Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!

Mjm sucks threads

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628

Vehicles
      1991 GTI VR6, 1999 CBR F4
      07-28-2013 08:41 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3alltheway View Post
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll

Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!

Mjm sucks threads

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast