Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Results 211 to 245 of 414

    Thread: Votex Front Lip Spoilers

    1. 09-11-2012 09:16 AM #211
      Quote Originally Posted by jni3 View Post
      Bud, I'm looking at purchasing quite a bit of accessories for my golf and jsw. I know you already have some pretty low prices. Do you have any deals to go along with them?
      Our discounts are pretty deep already, what are you looking for?

    2. Member jni3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2012
      Location
      pennsylvania
      Posts
      337
      09-11-2012 07:46 PM #212
      Quote Originally Posted by Bud@KefferVW View Post
      Our discounts are pretty deep already, what are you looking for?
      i sent you a message with the list. thanks.
      2012 Jetta Sportwagen 4dr DSG TDI - wife
      2012 Golf 2dr HB Man TDI w/ Tech Pkg - mine

    3. 09-12-2012 02:37 PM #213
      Installed the front lip today. Went smooth once I figured out which piece actually had to be removed first. The instructions explained clearly, but the pictures in the instructions were a little hard to see. After I got it figured out it took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. I didn't use a lift or anything, so I'm sure it would be quicker if someone had easier access to the bottom of the car.



      2011 CSG GTI Autobahn | AWE K04 + GIAC Flash | AWE Downpipe & Catback | AWE Intake | AWE S3 FMIC | AWE Vent Mount Boost Gauge
      AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe | Koni Yellows + Eibach Springs | H&R 22mm Rear Sway Bar | GIAC DSG Stage 2 Flash | Enkei EKM3 18" Gunmetal Wheels

    4. 09-13-2012 10:32 PM #214
      Quote Originally Posted by Preachtru View Post
      Installed the front lip today. Went smooth once I figured out which piece actually had to be removed first. The instructions explained clearly, but the pictures in the instructions were a little hard to see. After I got it figured out it took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. I didn't use a lift or anything, so I'm sure it would be quicker if someone had easier access to the bottom of the car.



      I LIKE

    5. Member jni3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2012
      Location
      pennsylvania
      Posts
      337
      09-13-2012 11:02 PM #215
      bud... have you had a chance to look over the list i sent you?
      2012 Jetta Sportwagen 4dr DSG TDI - wife
      2012 Golf 2dr HB Man TDI w/ Tech Pkg - mine

    6. Member juldupp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 12th, 2011
      Location
      Quebec (canada)
      Posts
      600
      Vehicles
      bagged mk6 2.5
      09-17-2012 12:29 PM #216
      Hey bud can you tell me the shipping fees for golf votex sideskirts to j5l 0b7 (canada)

    7. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 12th, 2011
      Posts
      37
      Vehicles
      2010 BMP dsg GTI 2dr.
      09-17-2012 09:57 PM #217
      thanks keffer VW ordered mine earlier today and i have a shipping number already woo
      R i P MK5 White GTI

      [x] 35/20 Tint [x] Golf r Led [x] rear debadge [x] red footwell light [x] yellow fog + laminx tint

    8. Member barryf1fan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2010
      Location
      Tulsa, Oh Kay
      Posts
      479
      Vehicles
      2012 CW GTI w/Sunroof & Nav; '70 Beetle WIP (sold) & now a '69 Beetle!! yes, I'm an addict now.
      09-18-2012 08:54 AM #218
      Finally got the front lip on (body shop took forever to paint the front bumper!) and I like it, not as much as I thought - but I haven't seen one like this yet.

      The complete VW n00b.
      2012 CW GTI w/nav 6MT
      1969 Beetle & 1969 Beetle (parts car)
      2007 Honda Pilot - wife's car, no care
      [Trying to talk her into a Tiguan...]

    9. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 12th, 2011
      Posts
      37
      Vehicles
      2010 BMP dsg GTI 2dr.
      09-19-2012 01:53 PM #219
      mine just came in from UPS , every looks prefect packaged perfect, looks a bit confusing so when i get my intake installed i will get this done to .. Thanks Keffer
      R i P MK5 White GTI

      [x] 35/20 Tint [x] Golf r Led [x] rear debadge [x] red footwell light [x] yellow fog + laminx tint

    10. 09-20-2012 08:56 PM #220
      Need a Black Peal One. Any Left??

      Lemme Know

    11. 09-20-2012 09:39 PM #221
      My filthy CSG with a deep black lip..

      Thanks again !

    12. 09-21-2012 09:18 AM #222
      Quote Originally Posted by MKay6 View Post
      Need a Black Peal One. Any Left??

      Lemme Know


      we got one, hurry up and order!

    13. Member Dubin'Lovin''s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 12th, 2011
      Location
      Long island, NY
      Posts
      244
      Vehicles
      VW MKVI R20
      09-21-2012 12:09 PM #223
      Do you have any white ones left

    14. 09-21-2012 12:15 PM #224
      yes sir!

    15. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 5th, 2009
      Location
      NoVa
      Posts
      72
      Vehicles
      2012 GTI Mk6 2dr CSG Manual
      09-23-2012 08:20 PM #225
      Hey there,

      Do you have any CSG ones available at the moment? if so, could you PM me with the pricing/invoice? Thanks!

    16. 09-23-2012 09:39 PM #226
      Quote Originally Posted by Kthor703 View Post
      Hey there,

      Do you have any CSG ones available at the moment? if so, could you PM me with the pricing/invoice? Thanks!
      We do have them in stock right now. They are $241.00 shipped. Just go to www.keffervwparts.com and enter the part number 5K0-071-600-A9W.

    17. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 5th, 2009
      Location
      NoVa
      Posts
      72
      Vehicles
      2012 GTI Mk6 2dr CSG Manual
      09-25-2012 08:36 PM #227
      Amazing response time. I ordered that evening, 9/23/2012, and received it today. (Although I do live 4 hrs north so I am close .) For amazing fast service. It looks great!

    18. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 6th, 2012
      Location
      California
      Posts
      124
      10-01-2012 07:10 PM #228
      Anyone have pictures or links to a Candy White GTI w/ a black Votex front lip spoiler?

    19. 10-03-2012 01:04 PM #229
      Quote Originally Posted by dbizzle22 View Post
      Anyone have pictures or links to a Candy White GTI w/ a black Votex front lip spoiler?
      Let me see what I can find....I think I have a pic of that somewhere.

    20. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 20th, 2009
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      218
      Vehicles
      1991 MK2 GTi 8v, 2007 MK5 GTi (gone), 2012 MK6 GTi, 2012 Beetle 2.5
      10-03-2012 01:25 PM #230
      Quote Originally Posted by dbizzle22 View Post
      Anyone have pictures or links to a Candy White GTI w/ a black Votex front lip spoiler?
      i'm curious about this as well

    21. Member snoman87's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2011
      Location
      south florida
      Posts
      256
      Vehicles
      2011 VW GTI
      10-06-2012 03:39 PM #231
      Any in cw left?

    22. 10-07-2012 07:55 AM #232
      Quote Originally Posted by snoman87 View Post
      Any in cw left?
      Yes, we have CW in stock.

    23. Member Sleepysapper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 3rd, 2012
      Location
      Nashville TN
      Posts
      312
      Vehicles
      2001 jetta wolfsburg, 2012 GTI
      10-07-2012 02:17 PM #233
      Any shadow blue? Looking for something to get for my car this next pay check
      101 ABN (AASLT)
      2012 GTI
      APR STAGE 2, APR CARBONIO, EUROJET TBE, NEW SOUTH VENT BOOST GAUGE, COLOR MATCHED SIDE MARKERS, EUROCUP HOLDER

    24. Member snoman87's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2011
      Location
      south florida
      Posts
      256
      Vehicles
      2011 VW GTI
      10-07-2012 02:46 PM #234
      Quote Originally Posted by Bud@KefferVW View Post
      Yes, we have CW in stock.
      Cool just ordered!

    25. 10-07-2012 04:54 PM #235
      Quote Originally Posted by Sleepysapper View Post
      Any shadow blue? Looking for something to get for my car this next pay check
      Yes, we have a couple of those in stock.

    26. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2012
      Location
      Waterbury, VT
      Posts
      109
      Vehicles
      2010 CW GTI
      10-09-2012 07:19 PM #236
      do you have any candywhite ones left? i'd love to get one in any color, actually. candy white or black.

    27. 10-10-2012 07:38 AM #237
      Quote Originally Posted by her_gti View Post
      do you have any candywhite ones left? i'd love to get one in any color, actually. candy white or black.
      Yes we do.

    28. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 4th, 2012
      Location
      Suffolk, Long Island
      Posts
      54
      Vehicles
      2015 Carbon Grey GTI
      10-10-2012 12:11 PM #238
      Would love to see a UG image before I buy. Not sure if it'll be noticeable enough for me to buy at the moment.
      My 2011 GTI was totaled by an idiot driver.
      Now in a 2015 Mk7
      Drive safe.

    29. 10-10-2012 04:20 PM #239
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa88 View Post
      Damn. They're available everywhere now. I was waiting for these...couldn't wait anymore...ordered the OSIR CF one and now they become available.

      This ALWAYS happens to me
      The osir cf one is much nicer. I find it easier to justify the cost on that one.
      2012 GTI APR K04

    30. 10-10-2012 04:23 PM #240
      Quote Originally Posted by barryf1fan View Post
      Finally got the front lip on (body shop took forever to paint the front bumper!) and I like it, not as much as I thought - but I haven't seen one like this yet.

      Looks tight in red, I just can't justify $240 though.
      2012 GTI APR K04

    31. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2012
      Location
      Waterbury, VT
      Posts
      109
      Vehicles
      2010 CW GTI
      10-10-2012 06:11 PM #241
      Quote Originally Posted by Bud@KefferVW View Post
      Yes we do.
      Just purchased mine! Can't wait to get it on!

    32. Member snoman87's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2011
      Location
      south florida
      Posts
      256
      Vehicles
      2011 VW GTI
      10-10-2012 08:24 PM #242
      Mine arrived today super fast shipping and great looking product 👍👍

    33. 10-12-2012 02:40 PM #243
      Quote Originally Posted by snoman87 View Post
      Mine arrived today super fast shipping and great looking product ����

    34. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2012
      Location
      Waterbury, VT
      Posts
      109
      Vehicles
      2010 CW GTI
      10-13-2012 12:02 PM #244
      I ordered a CW one and it's arriving on Monday! Such fast shipping! I do have one question... In everyone's opinion, should I wait to install it until after winter (I live in Vermont). I don't want to have it get ruined right away by putting it on and then putting it through winter.

      Or, how easy is it to take on and off? Another option might be to put it on for a month or so until winter hits and then take it off, etc.

      Thoughts?

    35. 10-13-2012 04:27 PM #245
      Quote Originally Posted by her_gti View Post
      I ordered a CW one and it's arriving on Monday! Such fast shipping! I do have one question... In everyone's opinion, should I wait to install it until after winter (I live in Vermont). I don't want to have it get ruined right away by putting it on and then putting it through winter.

      Or, how easy is it to take on and off? Another option might be to put it on for a month or so until winter hits and then take it off, etc.

      Thoughts?
      It actually comes off easily just pull it off.

    Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •