VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

For Sale C2 Stage 3 Turbo Mark 4 VW R32

8K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  flynscot63 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold sold sold sold

#5 ·
I hate stupid people. If you don't want to listen to the fuel pump remove it and set the boost to 2 psi. Then you can have a car capable of 500hp but limit it to 275 because you don't want to hear a fuel pump. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

#7 ·
fuel pump

Yes you can either replace the factory fuel pump with a VW Mk4 VW 044 Drop In fuel pump, or a Fully Enclosed FP34 044 Fuel Surge Tank. Both are from 034 Motorsports and would make things quiet again. If I could keep the car I would replace the fuel pump with Fully Enclosed FP34 044 Fuel Surge Tank.

#10 ·
Yes you can either replace the factory fuel pump with a VW Mk4 VW 044 Drop In fuel pump, or a Fully Enclosed FP34 044 Fuel Surge Tank. Both are from 034 Motorsports and would make things quiet again. If I could keep the car I would replace the fuel pump with Fully Enclosed FP34 044 Fuel Surge Tank.
Bump very clean, or you could wire the pump to toggle switch so you can turn on only when your driving

#15 ·
Ok, the fuel pump is going to be quiet soon. I just ordered a bosch 044 fuel pump and Fully Enclosed FP34 044 Fuel Surge Tank rated up to 700hp to keep things quiet. I did have the Walbro 255LPH External Fuel Pump installed on the car that is in perfect working order, but some people didn't like the noise. I will have a new video of the car up soon.

#18 ·
How flexible are you on the price? Reason I asked is because I am looking at getting a loan through Navy Federal Credit Union. They go by NADA book. That car books at about $15,150.00. Navy FCU will do 125% of Retail loan. So trying to figure out how to come up with the difference. They'll finance me probably $18,900.00. I understand all the work you've put into it and I am by no means going to lowball you either. PM me a best price.

#21 ·
great looking .:R! brings back memories of mine, had it from '04-'07. makes me want to sell a few of my toys, fly down to S.C. and drive it home. gl with the sale.

#23 ·
Just beautiful. :D

#24 ·
Very nicely done.

If either one of the tools complaining about the barely audible fuel pump whine manage to pull together enough dough to buy this lil rocket...smack the **** out of em after you get that check in hand :facepalm:

the world is being overrun by the weakest class of people ... whiney little bitches

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.