Love the car to death and it runs great. But I would really like something rwd or awd and a bit more power. Details,
2004 Jetta GLS TDI
- CAI (Car doesn't respond well to it, recommend going to stock r32 intake.)
- Garrett VNT-17 Turbocharger
- 3-Bar MAP Sensor
- Timing kit with metal shaft water pump
- Stage 4 tune by Malone
- New clutch/flywheel kit
- Rebuilt alh transmission by schimmel performance. (Might come with extra EUH transmission, thought differential blew but it turned out to be an axle.) Gearing is much better in the EUH transmission.
- Custom 3" downpipe to a 3" side exit exhaust. (AeroTurbine Exhaust resonator)
- Raceland coilovers
- Eibach front sway (not installed)
- Ate rotors all around
- Stock Corvette Wheels C5- 17x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rears. Tires are Nankang NS-II, with 225/40 18 in rear and 205/45 17 in front. 33mm adapter in front and 38 in rear.
- OEM Replica headlights Slim HID ballast
- Notch filled paint matched hood.
- Badgeless grill
- Boost gauge on steering column
- Power steering went and the axel is rubbing with the sway. *Just installed a new one. Other than that, she runs great.
All parts done on the drive train are about 1 year old or newer. Under 4k on all parts.
Price-I would rather trade first if nothing comes up then around $8000
Last edited by yukkerz; 07-15-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Trades + cash? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...for-your-Jetta
Let em know if you are interested. Thanks