interested in the 5" lamps. price shipped to N0M1N0? thanks.
Completed my 1.8t swap and have a ton of left over parts that I need to sell before I move. All parts came off an extremely clean 1992 Mk2 GTI which didn't quite have 200k on it. All parts you see are for sale and almost all can be shipped at the buyers expense.
Located 30mins north of Newmarket, Ontario (Will be willing to meet as well)
PM or reply for more info
Here come the pics, details to follow...
8v GTI head with 270* Autotech cam, heavy duty springs, leightweight retainers, Autotech adjustable cam gear, intake and exhaust still attached. 20,000k's on new cam and springs, ran amazing! $100 or $150 with OEM cam
1.1) Complete UNCUT digi-2 8v GTI wiring harness $50
OEM GTI camshaft,OEM springs + Retainers, OEM cam gear and intermediate shaft pulley
3) 2x throttle cable, clutch cable, speedo gear & cable $20 each
Digifant fuel rail and 3bar FPR
5) Charcole Cannister and Valve
Working Idle Stabalizer Valve
6) Upper timing belt cover $15
7) OEM 5" "inner" highbeam lights $35
Brand new aftermarket 5" "inner" highbeam lights $50
OEM KEN digifant 2 ECU with "digifast" chip (Runs reallly strong and comes with ignition module and casing)
Stock GTI Digi-2 chip
11) 2x Ignition Coils $20 each
12) 8v front and side coolant flanges with respective sensors $10 each
13) Brake booster BRACKET (NO RUST!) $15
14) 020 Transmission mount bracket $10
15) distributor cap & Wires $25
5-speed shifter and linkage
17) Black VW grill badge $5
18) Brand new early mk2 poly rear motor mount insert $20
19) 16v Passat rad with single fan setup Price depends on setup
20) OEM pedal cluster $30
21) Stock airbox $20
22) Stock intake pipe $15
24) Lower subframe-to-rad plastic protector perfect shape $5
25) 9.4" GTI spindles, rotors, and calipers (In cardboard Box) $50
26) 2.0 16v oil pan
27) 8v oil pickup with baffle plate (Wrapped up in black bucket) $30
28) Almost forgot brake resivoir $10
Last edited by Minty-MkII; 06-02-2012 at 11:08 PM.
How much for 5.5
FS - OZ M-191 Center Cap - http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5#post77384355
Diesel Dub Club #38 || Euro Style || MK2 Militia ||
Unfortunately the old bugger who rear ended me in June cost me my piggy bank...and my own insurance company doesn't really care either...so for now I just dream...of that head on a 2L aba block with green top injectors...the complete nuespeed pflow kit...and thrumming through my 2.5" exhaust
Have you got a headlight switch...3 position...off...parking lights...headlights by chance?