Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A cheap 10 second 300 (4.9) inline six Ford. Yes, that's the old 145 hp van/truck engine.

Vehicles
      88 F150, 04 RX8
      11-14-2011 09:48 PM #1
      http://www.carcraft.com/featuredvehi...k/viewall.html

quote-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1971 Ford Maverick - Mike's Mean Maverick
      Run 10s for less than 5 grand!
      From the August, 2011 issue of Car Craft
      By Steve Magnante
      Photography by Steve Magnante

When set on building a 10-second street car, most of us don't even consider messing with a straight-six. Meet Mike Robinson; he's not most of us. One day the Easthampton, Massachusetts, native yanked a healthy (vital signs, that is) 300-inch six-banger from a rusty 110,000-mile '84 Ford F-150 pickup and decided to go drag racing. Mike knows that the Ford 300 (like most straight-sixes, regardless of make) uses a 120-degree crank design. That means the crank rotates a full 120 degrees between cylinder firing impulses. By contrast, most typical V8 engines send a piston down the hole every 90 degrees. On the negative side, that means the six's crank must rotate a full 120 degrees before there is another power stroke. But on the positive side, each power stroke has 30 degrees of extra time to put energy (i.e., torque) into the crankshaft. That's why straight-sixes generally deliver more low-end torque than comparably sized V8s—all other factors being equal.

Frankly, both engine types eventually get down the strip—and Mike's not committed to either configuration. Rather, he just wanted an inexpensive yet strong foundation to prove his main point: Slap a well tuned turbocharger on just about anything, and watch it haul ass for less than you'd imagine. To prep the well-used mill for boost, Mike yanked the oil pan and installed a high-volume oil pump and a fresh gasket. Then he flipped it over, pulled the valve cover, and replaced the stock single valvesprings with a set of Comp small-block Chevy triples. With the valve cover reinstalled, Mike hit it with a fresh coat of Ford Engine Gray and the long-block preparation was complete. No kidding, he was done. At this point, you'd be forgiven for assuming Mike was on a search for 18-second timeslips. But no, Mike's a go-fast kind of guy with a history of quick dragstrip machinery under his belt.

Knowing that every engine is essentially just an air pump (thank you Jeff Smith for planting that seed of wisdom in this writer's mind so many years ago), Mike knew he'd have to force the asthmatic Ford inline to breathe by artificial means. Out from under the workbench came a surplus turbocharger pirated from a 40,000-pound International DT466 diesel dump truck. The end result wasn't 18s, but rather high 10s! To be exact, Mike's 110,000-mile, 300-inch Ford can bang off 10.90s at 120 mph. Just give it a sticky launch pad and watch the magic. Don't believe it? Skip over to YouTube or StreetFire, type in "Turbo 4.9 Maverick," and watch Mike's low-buck disappearing act for yourself. It's real, and we witnessed it in person at New York's Lebanon Valley Dragway. Best of all, the car has been together for three years so this isn't a one-trick pony.

A key element is how Mike tossed the Maverick's stock, weak-kneed, 200-cube straight-six and based his combination on Ford's "big-block" six instead. You see, the smaller Ford sixes (144, 170, 200, 240, and 250) may only weigh 400 pounds, but they're all cursed with an integrally cast intake manifold. You read that right: The intake manifold is a crude log that's formed as part of the head. By contrast, the truck- and van-sourced, 300-cube straight-six may weigh a porky 512 pounds (same as a 302 V8), but it's blessed with superior intake ports and a conventional bolt-on intake manifold, so numerous aftermarket four-barrel replacements are available. Also, unlike some of the smaller Ford sixes, which only have four main bearings, the big 300 has seven mains for excellent support as the extra-long crank thrashes away.
      We're not saying the Ford 300 inline-six is an undiscovered secret weapon or a particularly ideal performance candidate, but the thing that really bums us out about Mike's Mean Maverick is how this $5,000 lash-up poses a serious threat to this author's 10.85/125 Hemi Dart. It's true, slapping a turbo on just about anything can deliver surprising results. Just make sure the base motor can handle the strain!

Tech Notes
      Who: Mike Robinson
      What: '71 Maverick

Where: Easthampton, MA

Engine: This is a nonrebuilt '84 Ford 300 cube-six with 110,000 miles. It has the factory original head gasket, head bolts, 8:1 cast pistons, forged rods, cast crank, and a hydraulic flat-tappet F-150 pickup truck cam (0.368 lift, 192 duration at 0.050). Not original are the fresh HV oil pump and stock F-150 oil pan massaged for Maverick chassis. The stock, cast-iron head is unported and still runs O.E. 1.78/1.52 valves. The stock, single valve*springs have been replaced by Comp small-block Chevy triple springs (dampers removed), which fit the stock Ford valve*guide bosses and keep turbo boost from blowing the valves closed. The stock, stamped-steel retainers and pushrods were reinstalled. Induction consists of a box-stock Offy cast-aluminum four-barrel intake manifold topped with a 600-cfm Holley double-pumper with mechanical secondaries and the power valve removed. A stock remanufactured Garrett TO4B from an International DT466 dump truck blows through the carburetor via custom-fabricated induction plumbing. Mike converted a pair of '88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe intercoolers for water-to-air operation; a trunk-mounted 7-gallon ice-water tank and electric pump are used for coolant. Spark plugs are three steps colder than stock. Power is estimated at 380 to 400 hp at the tires (as calculated from the timeslip).

Fuel: Mike started out using VP 116-octane C-16 race gas but switched to VP Q-16 oxygenated gas and picked up 4 tenths. He says, "It sure stinks but is a key ingredient in keeping things alive. The oxygenated feature allowed me to become more aggressive with the timing and jump the boost from 5 to nearly 25 psi." In the carb, 95 and 99 primary/secondary jets work best. The trunk-mounted aluminum tank is internally divided to contain 15 gallons of gas and the ice water for the intercooler.
      Transmission: Mike uses a vintage Fairbanks C6. A built C4 would reduce weight and consume less power, but Mike prefers the added durability of the C6. Both bolt directly to the back of any 300-cube Ford six. The converter is a 10-inch unit from Ultimate that stalls between 3,800 and 4,200 rpm. Here's Mike's launch technique: "I light the pre-staged bulb then slowly creep up on the second bulb using the throttle and foot brake. Then I activate the first stage of the MSD two-step rev limiter at 4,000 and mash the throttle to build boost. The four caliper rear disc brakes hold the car steady on the line, so when I release the brake pedal on the last amber bulb, the car launches hard. I up-shift into Second at 4,700 rpm then make the final to-drive up-shift at 4,900 and run through the traps at about 5,200 rpm."

Rearend: The aluminum driveshaft tube is from another project, shortened to suit the Maverick, with Spicer 1350 U-joints at both ends. The Ford 9-inch housing has 3 1/4-inch tubes of 1/4-inch D.O.M. material butted almost against the bearing caps for maximum strength. The Moser aluminum center has 3.25:1 gears, a spool, and 35-spline axles.

Exhaust: Thanks to the turbo's noise-damping characteristics, no muffler is required. A simple 4-inch downpipe runs from the turbo outlet beneath the nose of the car. This saves 50 pounds, and the exhaust note is perfectly acceptable—though at WOT it sounds like a UPS truck on acid.

Suspension: One turn has been cut from the stock six-cylinder front coil springs, and the Napa gas shocks allow rapid lift, but excessive body rise is controlled by a cable limiter set for 2 1/2 inches of separation. Alignment is set at 5 degrees positive caster with 1/4 degree negative camber and 1/8-inch toe-in. The rear leaf springs were moved inboard of the framerails to gain tire clearance. The springs use Maverick main leaves with dearched Ford pickup truck leaves stacked to achieve a stiffer front segment. No ladder bars or pinion snubber are used, but an adjustable Competition Engineering rear antiroll bar has been added to allow chassis preload tuning for level launches. Rear shocks are Rancho 9000 nine-way adjustables, set at "3-clicks in" by Mike's son Matt, who's in charge of suspension tuning.
      Brakes: Wilwood vented front discs replace the stock four-lug Maverick drums. Wilwood rear disc brakes feature dual calipers for maximum on-the-line clamping while turbo builds boost. Mike seeks to "hold the car steady on the line without placing any preload into the tire sidewalls. It launches best this way."

Wheels/Tires: The Weld Pro Stars, 15x3.5 front and 15x10 rear, were powdercoated by Robinson's Race cars. The front tires are lightweight M&H P185/85D15, and out back is a set of unidirectional M/T ET Street P295/65R15 drag radials that have seen three drag seasons but are still biting. Mike plans to reverse the tires to squeeze out a few more runs before replacement.

Interior: Inside is stock with the rear bench seat removed and the front bench replaced with two Kirkey lightweight, aluminum buckets. Elsewhere are a B&M Pro Ratchet shifter, Auto Meter gauges, and a 10-point chrome-moly 'cage added by Robinson Race Cars for safety and to stiffen the body.
      Body: Ford of Canada built this Maverick before it arrived at Mike's shop showing 47,000 original miles. It has the original paint, but the front fenders were replaced due to rust, and a fiberglass cowl hood was added. The rear quarter-panels were stretched and the OEM wheel houses massaged for tire clearance. Race weight is 3,058 after a pass with driver.

Performance: Best performances so far is 10.92 at 120.77 mph with a 1.50-second 60-foot time.

Special thanks to Mike Shea and Palmer Paving for letting us use the gravel quarry, Mike also wants to thank wife, Jennifer, daughter, Breanna, son, Matt, Chris Zukowski, Tim Young, Jesse Willis, and numerous friends who stepped up with used fuel system parts, gauges, and other donations.

Groovy Factoids
      &bull The fabled Dodge A100 Little Red Wagon wheelstander was campaigned by Bill "Maverick" Golden, who never owned a Ford Maverick, right Bill?
      &bull Fans of the Beatles classic 1966 album Revolver should check out anything by the band Supergrass. You'll like it.

I ran across this car looking for supercharged 300 6 videos.
      300 6 owners only dream of being able to out accelerate anything.

I also remember watching a hot rod tv show episode many years ago where a guy (on Speed now) took a tired 225 I-6 70's duster and added a big shot of nitrous oxide.
      |˙˙ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ uo ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɯopuɐɹ pɐǝɹ noʎ :ǝɯıʇ ǝǝɹɟ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʎɐʍ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ןןǝʇ oʇ ʍoɥ˙˙˙|http://hotlinktest.com/

Vehicles
      It's broken.
      11-14-2011 10:54 PM #2
      That's pretty cool. I've driven a couple of F150's with the big six and they seem pretty tough. Truth be told I think they make a better motor than a 302 for most stuff. They create gobs of torque down low.

As a side note, the Ford Maverick (70-73) I think is a fairly decent looking car.

*Skives off to eBay*

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      11-14-2011 11:03 PM #3
      Vids anywhere? I want to hear it.

11-14-2011 11:12 PM #4
      run 10's for less than 5 grand

HAHA ya right

Sell me that car for 5 grand then.

This is in the same category as Caswell's BMW.

I could build anything all day too if I had every tool known to man and got turbo's and metal and all kinds of parts for free too.

Not hating on the car. Would bust a nut for even a chance to drive it. But don't come at me with $5,000 dreams when your pulling a turbo from a DT466 out from underneath the workbench.

Wilwood brakes front and back, weld pro stars, $800 in M&H's, $200 B&M shifter,

love the car tho.
      Quote Originally Posted by Adler v. Relynet
      THE COURT: Knighton was that strange guy; right?

11-14-2011 11:17 PM #5
      search Turbo 4.9 Maverick on youtube for all the vids of it. car is a beast

this is the type of car you can load up with coolers, drive to the track spend 8hrs at the track, run 10's all day then drive home.

11-14-2011 11:27 PM #6
      thinking back to my 1986 f150 XL 2wd auto...

I can't comprehend that engine making a 10s run.

Vehicles
      1994 Corolla, 1990 Miata
      11-14-2011 11:31 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by joeslob View Post

Well, provided they didn't blow up, any engine can make a 10 second run with enough turbo
      ♪ Let's just drive, I wanna see what the wind does to your hair ♪

Vehicles
      My driveway looks like a shady used car lot
      11-14-2011 11:40 PM #8
      145hp? Pfft, Mines lucky to make 115hp on a good day 275 ft lbs makes up for it though.

Since my Dodge replaced my Ford as the work truck, I've been contemplating lowering it and building a simple low boost draw-through turbo setup for my 300 and adding a 4 or 5 speed out of a newer truck. Its nice to dream.
      77 F100, 83 244, 94 540i

9. 11-14-2011 11:46 PM #9
      10's are easy with a cheap turbo setup. Use a stock forged piston roller block in a fox body with $900 dollar alum Patriot heads or something similar, put on a typhoon EFI intake with 42lb injectors, a fuel pump, and slap a junkyard twin t-bird turbo setup on there or an MP T70 single turbo DIY kit and go 10's with a C4 and decent converter. It's been done hundreds if not thousands of times.

10. Member
      Vehicles
      2011 Honda Fit Sport
      11-14-2011 11:49 PM #10
      to the Ford 'big block' six (240, 300). Great engines, and actually a decent base to hot rod. Decent cylinder head, 7 main bearings, and the same bellhousing pattern as a Windsor Ford small block (a Mustang T5 bolts right up).

I have a 300-6 project sitting in the corner of the garage waiting for some love. Ported 240 head, forged crank, 240 rods with custom pistons, big block Chevy valvetrain, etc. Depending on final cam and induction, should make about 300 hp in NA form. Now, I just need a vehicle to put it in.

That Maverick is cool. He could probably pick up a little power by going to the smaller C4 transmission; the C6 saps a lot of power.

Vehicles
      8 Rings / TDI
      11-14-2011 11:57 PM #11
      Badass!
      PM Travy℠ |flickr | mikegilbertphotography.com | Everything you need to know | » | Scratch-It™ | Vimeo
      Quote Originally Posted by Double-V View Post
      China's main industries are spitting, noisy soup eating, and blatant copyright infringement.

Vehicles
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      11-15-2011 01:01 AM #12
      sweet, those 300-6s are a fine motor.
      ...tunes from the car makin' everybody dizzy. bumpin' Flaming Lips, Johnny Cash and Biggie...

Support Your Local Homebrewery
      Pocket Pool Team Captain IPRO

Vehicles
      1965-7/9-8-75 Bugs, 1980 Hilux 4x4, 1957 Fiat 500 Nuova, '77 Porsche 914, '06 Sebring 'Vert, Fords
      11-15-2011 01:49 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by jpr View Post

HAHA ya right

Then he would be losing money since that price doesn't include his labor; You could of course duplicate it for $5,000.

But don't come at me with $5,000 dreams when your pulling a turbo from a DT466 out from underneath the workbench.
      I find turbos like that for $25 at nearly every swap meet I go to. I've been given SAAB inter-coolers and plumbing; random guy at a swap meet couldn't sell them.

The aluminum for the inter-coolers is just simple flat pieces and straight cuts, which could be done with a hacksaw ( or hand shears if thin enough). Find a friend to do the welding for cheap.

The exhaust manifold looks like a stock one with a simple homemade adapter, so you would need at least an acetylene torch.
      Quote Originally Posted by freedo84gti
      100% insane

14. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Vehicles
      88 F150, 04 RX8
      11-15-2011 05:43 AM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by B3sat16v View Post
      Vids anywhere? I want to hear it.
      At bottom of OP.
      |˙˙ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ uo ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɯopuɐɹ pɐǝɹ noʎ :ǝɯıʇ ǝǝɹɟ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʎɐʍ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ןןǝʇ oʇ ʍoɥ˙˙˙|http://hotlinktest.com/

15. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Vehicles
      88 F150, 04 RX8
      11-15-2011 06:05 AM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by 16v_43v3r View Post
      145hp? Pfft, Mines lucky to make 115hp on a good day 275 ft lbs makes up for it though.
      145/150 hp was the ratings for the EFI 300 six versions.
      The previous carbed versions were probably a but lower, but iirc they can be modified easier due to the less restrictive head (emissions on later engine).

The fact that this guy went with performance valve springs suggests that he really raised the rpm... considering how out of breath mine is at 4k rpm, I wonder how high he is revving his.

Vehicles
      '99 Miata, '06 xB
      11-15-2011 08:17 AM #16
      As a Car Craft subscriber, I knew about this months ago....

Seriously tho... it was probably my favorite article in an entire issue worth of kick ass articles.
      Last edited by zeewhiz; 11-15-2011 at 08:21 AM.
      I'm just your local purveyor of Miata and Nissan Z-car fanboyism.

Quote Originally Posted by Chmeeee View Post
      Because then you'd be shopping at Kmart, where it always smells like 1976.

Vehicles
      2006 Acura CSX, 1996 Porsche 911 C2
      11-15-2011 08:47 AM #17
      I love threads like this...
      Current: 2006 Acura CSX, 1996 Porsche 911 C2
      Gone: 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade (375,000 kms), 2007 VW GTI (BMP), 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition, 1994 Ford Ranger (calipso green), 1987 Jeep YJ

18. Senior Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      11-15-2011 09:05 AM #18
      That's damned impressive. I love cars like this. Homebrew innovation is great, whether it's a hot rod, racer or show car. Buying kits and sticking them on is boring. This is not.
      Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

Vehicles
      '13 ATS 2.0T, '13 Lexus RX350 AWD,'69 280SEL, '68 C10 SWB Stepside
      11-15-2011 10:44 AM #19
      holy carp. something like this would be perfect for my w108. would keep pretty much stock appearence as well. hmmmmmmm....
      so it goes... ಠ_ಠ

Vehicles
      '97 BMW 328i | '10 Mazda5
      11-15-2011 10:46 AM #20

HAHA ya right

This is in the same category as Caswell's BMW.

I could build anything all day too if I had every tool known to man and got turbo's and metal and all kinds of parts for free too.

Not hating on the car. Would bust a nut for even a chance to drive it. But don't come at me with $5,000 dreams when your pulling a turbo from a DT466 out from underneath the workbench.

Wilwood brakes front and back, weld pro stars, $800 in M&H's, $200 B&M shifter,

love the car tho.
      I totally get where you're coming from and I totally agree... Car Craft does that a lot... "Get 1000hp for $50"
      but then you need your own flow bench and a masters in fluid dynamics to port the head properly and a forge to make your own camshafts...

and they forget to tell you it'll take 5-8 years to finish it.

Vehicles
      SEVERE
      11-15-2011 10:50 AM #21
      It's hard to believe the thing is THAT fast!!! Amazing!

Very, very cool

22. Member
      Vehicles
      2011 Honda Fit Sport
      11-15-2011 11:07 AM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post

The fact that this guy went with performance valve springs suggests that he really raised the rpm... considering how out of breath mine is at 4k rpm, I wonder how high he is revving his.

The heavier valve springs have as much to do with high boost levels as they do with rpm. I'd bet he only shifts it at ~5000 rpm or so; the stock cam specs function as a sort of built in limiter. At high boost levels (25 psi as claimed in the article), the boost is fighting with the valve springs to force the valves closed; you must increase spring pressure to combat this.

There's still a lot of potential in that engine, if he ever decides to rebuild it with some better parts. Ported head, a cam better suited to the application, forged pistons, better valvetrain, etc. Or, he could just keep replacing junkyard engines whenever one blows up.

Vehicles
      A couple OEM+ turbo GTIs
      11-15-2011 11:07 AM #23
      Very cool. I love seeing stuff like this more than the big-dollar builds.

Kinda funny how the muscle crowd is finally coming around to turbos after all this time. Welcome guys!
      meh

24. Senior Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      11-15-2011 11:13 AM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by Chapel View Post
      I totally get where you're coming from and I totally agree... Car Craft does that a lot... "Get 1000hp for $50"
      but then you need your own flow bench and a masters in fluid dynamics to port the head properly and a forge to make your own camshafts...

and they forget to tell you it'll take 5-8 years to finish it.
      But that's OK.

I have been reading Hot VWs Magazine since '78. I still get it, but it's unusual that it has something new to me in it. I want more hard core information and there are plenty of 'beginner' magazines. Car Craft is pretty hard core and that's great.
      Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

25. Member
      Vehicles
      5.3L Wrangler
      11-15-2011 11:21 AM #25
      I loved my old 4.9. Another great in the lineup of great straight 6s.

Quote Originally Posted by joeslob View Post

I'm guessing this doesn't have the stump yanking 6:1 creeper gear...
      5.3L Wrangler work in progress
      Quote Originally Posted by Juniper Monkeys View Post
      "Less Forethought, More Welding"

Vehicles
      Mustang GT
      11-15-2011 11:21 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Air and water do mix View Post
      But that's OK.

I have been reading Hot VWs Magazine since '78. I still get it, but it's unusual that it has something new to me in it. I want more hard core information and there are plenty of 'beginner' magazines. Car Craft is pretty hard core and that's great.
      that and hot VW only deals with aircooled, so there aren't a lot of "oddball" combos to find out there like turboing a random truck engine.
      The good news: I gave up on being one of the cool kids!

Vehicles
      That there's an RV, Clark
      11-15-2011 11:26 AM #27
      So I have like half a dozen running 4.0L Jeep motors stored or hanging around.

And I have a 3LDZ turbo sitting in the garage with less than 5,000kms on it off dad's Porsche when he upgraded to a brand new K27 setup.

Hmmmmmmmm.................

Vehicles
      SEVERE
      11-15-2011 11:35 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam144 View Post
      So I have like half a dozen running 4.0L Jeep motors stored or hanging around.

And I have a 3LDZ turbo sitting in the garage with less than 5,000kms on it off dad's Porsche when he upgraded to a brand new K27 setup.

Hmmmmmmmm.................
      Cheap track car is beast?
      Beastly track car is cheap !

Vehicles
      11-15-2011 12:00 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by freedomperiod View Post
      Cheap track car is beast?
      Beastly track car is cheap !
      It got me searching for these:

How awesome would this be with a turbo 4.7L stroker motor and 4x4?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ326780991

11-15-2011 12:01 PM #30
      1. fast

2. cheap

3. reliable

Pick 2

11-15-2011 12:02 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by Mooosman View Post
      The heavier valve springs have as much to do with high boost levels as they do with rpm. I'd bet he only shifts it at ~5000 rpm or so; the stock cam specs function as a sort of built in limiter. At high boost levels (25 psi as claimed in the article), the boost is fighting with the valve springs to force the valves closed; you must increase spring pressure to combat this.

There's still a lot of potential in that engine, if he ever decides to rebuild it with some better parts. Ported head, a cam better suited to the application, forged pistons, better valvetrain, etc. Or, he could just keep replacing junkyard engines whenever one blows up.

I light the pre-staged bulb then slowly creep up on the second bulb using the throttle and foot brake. Then I activate the first stage of the MSD two-step rev limiter at 4,000 and mash the throttle to build boost. The four caliper rear disc brakes hold the car steady on the line, so when I release the brake pedal on the last amber bulb, the car launches hard. I up-shift into Second at 4,700 rpm then make the final to-drive up-shift at 4,900 and run through the traps at about 5,200 rpm."

11-15-2011 12:04 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam144 View Post
      It got me searching for these:

How awesome would this be with a turbo 4.7L stroker motor and 4x4?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ326780991
      i would flip that in a second. But i would be crying from laughing my ass off so hard as i was going over from having too much fun.

Vehicles
      SEVERE
      11-15-2011 12:08 PM #33
      1. fast

2. cheap

3. reliable

Pick 2
      4. Add lightness.

5. Long nose is long.

My pick:

Vehicles
      11-15-2011 12:10 PM #34
      1. fast

2. cheap

3. reliable

Pick 2
      Durable Inline 6, your argument is invalid.

11-15-2011 12:13 PM #35
      then we must establish a definition for the term "cheap" and "fast".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast