Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cried today

1. 12-21-2011 04:41 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by titleist1976 View Post
      according to my speech pathologist friends, she's not saying dad, anyways... just forming sounds.
      You shut your face!

12-26-2011 05:01 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by titleist1976 View Post
      Jealous? Try pissed. But according to my speech pathologist friends, she's not saying dad, anyways... just forming sounds.
      You tell them to shut their whore mouths, because the sound she formed was---DAD!

3. Member
      12-26-2011 12:05 PM #28
      Gotta admit, watching my daughter let her terribly behaved and out of control cousin open some of her presents to stop him from crying (after he tore through all of his and threw them aside) almost had me there. She told all of us in the room that it's ok because she wants to share and not see him cry and that she already has a lot of things. ****in A, to hear that from a 4 year old when my own BIL and SIL don't know how to teach it was a proud moment.

My wife ended up taking control and correcting their boy, who for lack of a better word, freaked out by someone controlling him. I teared up a little when my wife told her sister in front of everyone to grow up and be a parent already.

Vehicles
      Mini R55 S, Honda Pilot
      12-26-2011 12:37 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post

My wife ended up taking control and correcting their boy, who for lack of a better word, freaked out by someone controlling him. I teared up a little when my wife told her sister in front of everyone to grow up and be a parent already.

5. Senior Member
      Vehicles
      LG G2 / Notes 3 / Nexus 5
      12-29-2011 11:16 PM #30
      1st time is great, wait til you hear her say it everyday, every hour, and every minute...

6. 12-30-2011 10:37 AM #31
      Hasn't got old yet.

I know it's coming though. My six year old nephew bugs the ish out of me when he comes over.

7. Member
      12-30-2011 11:50 AM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by Vision33r View Post
      1st time is great, wait til you hear her say it everyday, every hour, and every minute...
      true. My 4 year old has dad on repeat about every 20 seconds. I told her that she doesn't need to start everything she says with "dad".

8. 01-02-2012 12:21 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dras View Post
      true. My 4 year old has dad on repeat about every 20 seconds. I told her that she doesn't need to start everything she says with "dad".
      Enjoy it now while you still can. My teen doesn't say daddy any longer...

9. 02-13-2012 06:44 AM #34
      I remember the first time my little girl told me "papi" that was unreal, and then she followed with a huge hug and a kiss.

Fast forward to a few months later and she still gets me she started running towards me and just said papi papi that was a glorious moment.
      I had a funny signature before, and it went to waste with the switch!

AZ people need a quick computer repair www.mightyits.com

10. Banned
      02-13-2012 03:05 PM #35
      What's the opposite of all of the feelings you guys currently have for your little daughters?

That's what there is to come!

11. 02-13-2012 08:16 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by VdubChaos View Post
      What's the opposite of all of the feelings you guys currently have for your little daughters?

That's what there is to come!

lol. can't. wait.

It's funny this thread was bumped today, I teared up a little today as well. My fiancee and daughter have been out of town since Thursday. When I got home she was on the changing table and when I walked in she went nuts. Flat out laughing, dada's, and squirming like crazy while my fiancee was trying to change her. I had to leave the room so she could get her diaper on, when I did she started bawling. Then I picked her up and it was giggles, dada all over. Just cool to see that she missed me so much.

Vehicles
      3.2 electric boogaloo bitches
      02-26-2012 10:01 AM #37
      can't wait

Three months !
      WITW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12