Hey guys sorry to post so late but I will be selling a set of Power Lumbar/Heated GLI LEather seats at FIXXFEST. I will be getting there at around 3:00 and will be there until it's over. Text me if you are interested 941-356-0788. My name is Craig. My asking price on them is $600.00. It is $50.00 under what I paid for them in late August of this year, and I have only had them in the car until now, because I am getting an .:R, and no longer need them! They are in overall great condition, and have only light wear spots, but on the bottom of the rear bench where it does not show. Only things missing are: The rear center seat belt was cut at the retainer that meets the floor of the car, and will have to be repaired, or replaced with the one you currently have, and the recliner wheel's cover on the drivers side popped off before I bought these seats, and needs to be replaced with the one from yours (Sorry took it off to put back onto my rabbit's seats. ) Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.