Asking $42,000. Car is on eBay for B.O.

2010 S4 Premium Plus Package with Audi Care maintenance plan for 4yr/50,000 miles. Excellent condition. If interested, please message me.

Exterior: Meteor Gray Pearl Effect.
Interior: All black and aluminum ascents.
Transmission: 6-speed manual

Factory options: Sports Rear Differential package and wheel lock kit (never used).

Performance Upgrades - professionally installed by The Collection (Audi, Porsche, Ferrari dealership) in Miami, FL.
Intake: Stratmosphere Hyperflow Intake
Exhaust: AWE Tuning (comes with lifetime warranty)
Suspension: H&R sport springs (1" lower ride height than stock)
Wheels: 19" Rotiform forged monoblock in machine finish (factory wheels included too. See pic)

Drives smooth and the transmission shifts with precision. The intake and exhaust are matched perfectly for the S4 engine. It is music to the ears when you open up the throttle (like an F1 car), otherwise it is quiet and well behaved. I purchased the Audi Care maintenance plan which covers for 4 years or 50,000 miles. I now have the original wheels and all season tires back on for the winter months. Car is flawless, not one door ding, except for a chip/scratch in the front corner of the hood. It is smaller than a dime so you can have a size comparison. I also used a quarter in the tire for tread depth. I have roughly 3000 miles on the factory tires.

Car has spent its entire life in FL until now. I am the original owner. I have all the service records including the aftermarket parts and installation invoice. Service is up to date and performed in accordance with Audi and the Audi Care Maintenance Package. No accidents. I have both sets of keys, manuals, even the original window sticker. Nonsmoker.