Many of you have been asking, what's up with the new AutoPilot that's suposed to come out?
Air Lift had the latest prototype in their booth at SEMA 2011 so I figured I would share some info..
- 8 User programable ride-height presets
- Manual control mode
- User adjustable compresor kick-on / cut-off pressures
- Auto calibration
- User adjustable backlight color / brightness
- Compressor wear-down testing
- Compressor timer
- Rise on start
- User adjustable unit of measurement (PSI/BAR)
IMG_3496 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
IMG_3502 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
IMG_3499 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
Editing a preset:
IMG_3500 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
IMG_3506 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
We've had a prototype here at our shop since H2Oi and it's pretty sick.
Shoot me a PM or an email if you want to get your hands on one