Is it still pressure based ride height? The V2 take car of the problems of uneven heights cause of pressure differentials? And 3/8 or 1/4 plugs on the manifold? Release date?
Sorry for the barrage of questions.
Many of you have been asking, what's up with the new AutoPilot that's suposed to come out?
Air Lift had the latest prototype in their booth at SEMA 2011 so I figured I would share some info..
- 8 User programable ride-height presets
- Manual control mode
- User adjustable compresor kick-on / cut-off pressures
- Auto calibration
- User adjustable backlight color / brightness
- Compressor wear-down testing
- Compressor timer
- Rise on start
- User adjustable unit of measurement (PSI/BAR)
IMG_3496 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
IMG_3502 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
IMG_3499 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
Editing a preset:
IMG_3500 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
IMG_3506 by BAG RIDERS, on Flickr
We've had a prototype here at our shop since H2Oi and it's pretty sick.
Shoot me a PM or an email if you want to get your hands on one
Last edited by Will@BagRiders; 05-11-2012 at 09:21 AM.
- The old system had nearly a 10% margin of error (worse in some cases) and v2 system is down to a 2-3% margin of error. This makes it MUCH more accurate.
- We've been told the manifold will come in two versions, one with 1/4" PTC ports and the other with 3/8" PTC ports
- We have secured 15 systems from the first production run, they will ship to our warehouse on December 1st.
I would probably go with this over accuair elevel if it was available few month ago.
Need to see some reviews first, worried about how precise presets can be based on PSI alone, i sure hated installing my e-level, took me the longest time
Last edited by kilimats; 11-22-2011 at 05:56 PM.
can't wait to install one of this.
There's no doubt the manifold/ECU integration is pretty aweseome. Aesthetically and functionally though, i think the AccuAir touch pad is a lot better looking and intuitive. I'm sure after using the new V2 for a little bit you get really used to where the buttons are, but with the AccuAir touchpad you don't have to look, you can tell based on feel.
BHC- It's not about who we are, it's just how we feel.
This looks very tempting, seems my main complaints with the V1 have been solved. I am about to get started on a new project, this may fit the bill. Will can you PM me some pricing info?
I need to know the price. At this moment I'm in Afghanistan loving the Army, and I would be really mad if i get th v1, and when i get home the v2 is out.
when can i get one? how much is it?
I really want one, I can't wait to get home and drope my 08 passat wagon B6
All PMs have been responded to.
We have 4 more of these V2s left to claim! Who wants one?
They will ship out next week!
I wish I had the extra cash right now. Cant wait to see reviews and hopefully upgrade in the future!
finally... send me a pricing pm please sir