VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Click here for the Super Radical SDOBBINS Photography 2012 VW/Audi Calendar!!

6K views 48 replies 19 participants last post by  sdobbins 
#1 ·

fifteen52 is proud to announce that for a second year we are a part of the highly-anticipated SDOBBINS Photography 2012 VW/Audi Calendar!

As a special promotion, the first 500 orders will receive a fifteen52 air freshener and assortment of decals from the other sponsors!

The "Super Radical SDOBBINS Calendar" is only $20 shipped within the US, $27 to Canada, and $30 shipped to all other countries around the world! All orders will begin shipping in December 1st, 2011, and please allow extended time for international orders to arrive.

Have a question about the 2012 Calendar? Feel free to ask us! Sam is a great friend of ours and we're proud to support his endeavors. We believe that every home, office, bathroom, and garage should have one of these calendars on the wall! :beer:

To order the 2012 Calendar, Click Here or click the button below and choose your shipping option.

Ship to:

United States $20.00 USD
Canada $27.00 USD
All other countries $30.00 USD

Thanks from Sam Dobbins and all of us here at fifteen52! :wave:

See less See more
#32 ·
Hells yeah! :thumbup:

got mine :thumbup:

that kick ass book is next!
:thumbup: :beer:

Still don't have mine :(

Sam will you come out to shoot again next year? Ill actually have a really nice car this year lol.
Which shoot is that? I'll always be at the Mk2 GTG if that's what you're talking about. Depending on where it's at, we might even try to set up the booth for it! Should be a pretty dope year for More Than More!!! :wave::pic:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.