Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overcoming the Adversities of Employment Termination

Vehicles
      Is300
      02-27-2012 09:23 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes9893 View Post
      I'm unsure of where you guys are getting this. My ex-boss specifically said my termination was due to the fact that I "Worked hard at the job and he thought I had great work ethic, the job just wasn't cut out for me." But that's the past, and even though it was a learning experience, I would prefer not to dwell on it.
      thats the 'its not you its me' of working. dude your a clerk at a hardware store, how could it not be cut out for you?
      Ferrari Scuderia 2012 - "The people who speak badly about me then tremble and cry when they want to have their picture taken with me” - F. Alonso
      Now recruiting for IT/financial/accounting/creative services in fairfield county and metro nyc, pm if interested

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2 Miatas, 2 Saabs, & a G35 sedan
      02-27-2012 03:03 PM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkChad View Post
      thats the 'its not you its me' of working. dude your a clerk at a hardware store, how could it not be cut out for you?
      In all fairness to the OP, I don't know if I was confusing this thread with another one in my assessment, but yes, Chad eloquently relayed my perception of this situation with such precision I can only laugh at my desk that he read my mind.

Good luck at the new gig OP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12