Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The only M6-based Fisker Latigo CS in the world has been sold

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2 Miatas, 2 Saabs, & a G35 sedan
      10-01-2012 04:49 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Car_Guy View Post
      That is a 1968 Datsun 2000 Roadster.
      Did you get to Solvang this year? My friends drove their 311's from Oregon.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      The "U.N." garage: 2 British, 5 German, 4 Japanese, 2 American.
      10-02-2012 02:40 AM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave View Post
      Did you get to Solvang this year? My friends drove their 311's from Oregon.
      No, I have never attended the Solvang event - something always gets in the way! I do know of Michael at Spriso Motorsports up your way and the amazing stuff he does with engine swaps for Roadsters. I called him last month to see if he would build one for me (I want an SR20DE Turbo version) and he told me he is so backed up it would take more than a year!

However, I did recently get a group of Datsun guys together from the 311s Forums and we had a great fun run in August...described on the 311s.org Forums and also here:

http://www.zcarblog.com/2012/08/26/e...ictures-2.html

You meet nice people in Datsuns!

3. Member
      Vehicles
      10-02-2012 02:52 AM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by VadGTI View Post
      Dave, are you still a director at Fisker?
      You've been reading! No....I left the Board in 2010 when I retired.

4. 10-02-2012 04:27 AM #39
      I saw it parked out on a street in Culver City 1-2 yrs ago. I knew what it was but didn't know it was that rare.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk6 Golf TDI
      10-02-2012 09:43 AM #40
      That look like one of the TCLers car collection. So first a guy with a F40 now a guy with some really rare cars. Hey maybe if I hang around here enough it'll rub off on me

6. Member
      Vehicles
      10-02-2012 04:21 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Galrot View Post
      Most coachbuilt had way more that differences them from the original car than this.... It can't be compared to the proper and today valuable coachbuilt cars of yore.
      While I respect your opinion and everyone else's here, my view is a tad different, so I will respectfully disagree. The coachbuilders of yesteryear did not have to contend with crash testing cars, safety regulations, etc. So today's coachbuilder is limited in what it can do...bumpers and lights must stay in exact position, pillars and structure can't be changed. In the past, I could mount a porcelain bathtub on a chassis and it could be sold as a roadgoing vehicle. So, today it is harder to coachbuild away from underlying structure. That said, I also disagree that the Latigo isn't far from the M6. Compared to the Mercedes you mentioned (which kept doors and roof the same), Fisker has replaced every body panel. Look at the two photos below comparing the M6 and Latigo. While the changes may be subtle, every design element was thought out. Note how the crease down the side is lifted up on the Latigo, running straight through the door handle line and extending farther back, all the way to the rear lights. Note how the trunk looks elongated and softer, and how the rear lower panels are smooth and integrate the bumper with no bumper sticking out. See the lower rocker panel that does not turn upward, creating a straighter looking car. Note that the hood creases gives a sharper angle to the front and makes the car more pointy and less snub-nosed. It all comes together to make the car look sleeker (IMO), more elegant, and according to many auto journalists, slightly more Italian looking. Fisker never was trying to make a "better" BMW, they just used the excellent underlying M6 architecture to build their own coupe. Its not supposed to be better or worse, just different, and an interpretation of the designer's own style. Also -- unlike some coachbuilders of the past, the entire engine has been rebuilt on the Latigo. And finally, look at the last photo below of the 2012 BMW M6 and try to tell me that you DON'T see a few of those Fisker Latigo design cues now being used on the M6 (rocker panels, crease, pointier hood, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by VRhooptie View Post
      That look like one of the TCLers car collection.
      You may have missed this due to my inherent subtlety and lack of vitriolic response to people bashing my car, but to be more clear - its my car collection and my garage. Look to the left now in my profile/sig. I also post as Dave_Car_Guy on Datsun, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston, and BMW forums.
      Last edited by Dave_Car_Guy; 10-03-2012 at 02:20 AM.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk6 Golf TDI
      10-02-2012 07:22 PM #42
      While I respect your opinion and everyone else's here, my view is a tad different, so I will respectfully disagree. The coachbuilders of yesteryear did not have to contend with crash testing cars, safety regulations, etc. So today's coachbuilder is limited in what it can do...bumpers and lights must stay in exact position, pillars and structure can't be changed. In the past, I could mount a porcelain bathtub on a chassis and it could be sold as a roadgoing vehicle. So, today it is harder to coachbuild away from underlying structure. That said, I also disagree that the Latigo isn't far from the M6. Compared to the Mercedes you mentioned (which kept doors and roof the same), Fisker has replaced every body panel. Look at the two photos below comparing the M6 and Latigo. While the changes may be subtle, every design element was thought out. Note how the crease down the side is lifted up on the Latigo, running straight through the door handle line and extending farther back, all teh way to the rear lights. Note how the trunk looks elongated and softer, and how the rear lower panels are smooth and integrate the bumper with no bumper sticking out. See the lower rocker panel that does not turn upward, creating a straighter looking car. Note that the hood creases gives a sharper angle to the front and amkes the car more pointy and less snub-nosed. It all comes together to make the car look sleeker (IMO), more elegant, and according to many auto journalists, slightly more Italian looking. Fisker never was trying to make a "better" BMW, they just used teh excellent underlying architecture tto build their own coupe. Its not supposed to be better or worse, just diffeernt, and an interpretation of the designer's own style. Also -- unlike some coachbuilders of the past, the entire enine has been rebuilt on the Latigo. And finally, look at the last photo below of the 2012 BMW M6 and try to tell me that you DON'T see a few of those Fisker Latigo design cues now being used on the M6 (rocker panels, crease, pointier hood, etc).

You may have missed this due to my inherent subtly and lack of vitriolic response to people bashing my car, but to be more clear - its my car collection and my garage. Look to the left now in my profile/sig. I also post as Dave_Car_Guy on Datsun, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston, and BMW forums.
      I did miss that. But I love you collection. They're your cars. You bought them for a reason. As long as you're happy with your purchase, there's no reason to try to defend your decisions. Especially with these guys here

8. Member
      Vehicles
      10-03-2012 07:59 PM #43
      I called him last month to see if he would build one for me (I want an SR20DE Turbo version) and he told me he is so backed up it would take more than a year!
      Some TCL bastard is probably holding things up with his SR20 Miata...

Spriso is busy though. Hard enough to work on cars with all the work and family obligations.

9. Member
      Vehicles
      10-03-2012 09:03 PM #44
      Some TCL bastard is probably holding things up with his SR20 Miata...

Spriso is busy though. Hard enough to work on cars with all the work and family obligations.
      OMG, that Miata (link) is awesome! I love the color! My first car was a bright orange '72 Datsun 510. Man, I still love that color. And that exposed SR20 is looking pretty damned imposing in the Miata! It'll almost be a shame when the hood goes on.

Everything Michael does at Spriso Motorsports is over-the-top quality from what I have seen. I still hope to find a buildable Datsun to bring him and let him work his magic over time.

Meanwhile, DiamondDave, if you take a road trip south into NorCal, come on by the garage and you can test drive the Latigo or anything else in the garage. As the Datsun guys will tell you, I come from an very humble background, so I love to share my cars with other true car guys!

Vehicles
      2013 GTI/S60R/E30 M3 (imported from Nigeria)
      10-03-2012 09:18 PM #45

Meanwhile, DiamondDave, if you take a road trip south into NorCal, come on by the garage and you can test drive the Latigo or anything else in the garage. As the Datsun guys will tell you, I come from an very humble background, so I love to share my cars with other true car guys!
      Does this apply to Dave or to everyone else as well?

I could loop up to NorCal, drive your cars, grab Slonie and then take off for CO to drive Sherpa's F40. Now that a good way to spend a weekend .
      Leonardo - Team Post-Killing Ninja
      Fizzy - Team My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod511 View Post
      If I could do one thing with a DeLorean it would be to give Vad's parents a condom.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
      Do you want to be known as the guy who makes worse automotive decisions than VadGTI?

Vehicles
      2009 Mercedes GL320 Bluetec, 2009 Mercedes B200
      10-03-2012 09:24 PM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by Iroczgirl View Post
      I'll take anything in that shop EXCEPT that idiotic Fisker.

Well it's nicer than the car you built...at your car company...that you started from scratch.
      Yarp or narp?

12. Member
      Vehicles
      10-03-2012 10:34 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by VadGTI View Post
      Does this apply to Dave or to everyone else as well?

I could loop up to NorCal, drive your cars, grab Slonie and then take off for CO to drive Sherpa's F40. Now that a good way to spend a weekend .
      It applies to anyone... I do a lot of local fun runs and car weekends with people all around here. It's an open invitation, Vad...tell me when you want to come to town, we can probs find a time I am available as well. Bring your favorite cruiser, come on up and we'll drive a couple of the great roads in the Bay Area! Then you will be ready for that drive to Colorado!

13. Member
      Vehicles
      10-05-2012 09:24 PM #48
      OMG, that Miata (link) is awesome! I love the color! My first car was a bright orange '72 Datsun 510. Man, I still love that color. And that exposed SR20 is looking pretty damned imposing in the Miata! It'll almost be a shame when the hood goes on.
      Thanks. Somehow the money bush was bigger before kids and a mortgage. Orange 510? I got a ticket in one of those once on a brief test drive at Mt Shasta.

Meanwhile, DiamondDave, if you take a road trip south into NorCal, come on by the garage and you can test drive the Latigo or anything else in the garage.
      Cool, that's an enticing offer! I'd like to finish the Miata (in the near future) and take a run down the coast. My Dad retired to Lompoc for the winery life, so a NorCal trip is pretty easy to justify.

14. Member
      Vehicles
      10-05-2012 10:09 PM #49
      Orange 510? I got a ticket in one of those once on a brief test drive at Mt Shasta.
      Sweet we're twins...I got lots of tickets in that car, too. And I'm sure my Mom loved me parking on the lawn. In my defense, I was young and stupid. Now I'm no longer young...

15. Member
      Vehicles
      Cayman S
      10-05-2012 11:36 PM #50
      With all the stunning cars available these days in that price range, what would compel someone to buy one of these cobbled together parts-bin frankensteins. I just don't get it. To each their own.
      Last edited by SVTJayC; 10-05-2012 at 11:49 PM.

16. Member
      Vehicles
      10-06-2012 02:25 AM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by SVTJayC View Post
      With all the stunning cars available these days in that price range, what would compel someone to buy one of these cobbled together parts-bin frankensteins. I just don't get it. To each their own.
      SVT, I'm going to cut you some slack because we have been on the same side of the Cayman S arguments here on TCL. But really....how much did you actually read about this car before you made your Frankenstein statement? It seems you do not actually understand the difference between a custom car and a parts-bin car. You've not only insulted me, but one of the world's foremost car designers who built this. You also clearly have never seen nor touched this car in person. You would not insult it in that way if you had.

In answer to your overall question, I own it because it is unusual and one of a kind and beautiful and a blast to drive. You got a problem with that?

Moreover, your last sentence does not jive with your first one. If in fact you allow that everyone has their own taste and is entitled to enjoy whatever car they want (the last sentence), then why pass judgement by virtue of your first sentence? I love all cars and have never passed judgement on a fellow car enthusiast whether he likes Porsche or VW, Ferrari or Fiat, Corvette or Mopar, Datsun or Honda. So what I don't understand is folks who need to put others down to feel better about their own car choice. I thought you were better than that...

And finally, if you really think you have a better car, then let's go have a friendly day at the track and I will happily will race you to show you why this is a terrific car. Any track, any day.
      Last edited by Dave_Car_Guy; 10-06-2012 at 02:39 AM.

17. 10-06-2012 03:17 AM #52
      You've not only insulted me, but one of the world's foremost car designers who built this.
      IMHO, I think Fisker is overrated as a designer.
      His own designs, most notably Karma and Atlantic, I find downright disgusting.
      That said, I actually consider Latigo to be one of his better designs. Too bad it didn't work out in the end

Vehicles
      1999 Volkswagen Passat GLS 1.8T 5-speed
      10-06-2012 06:46 AM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by StringTheory View Post
      IMHO, I think Fisker is overrated as a designer.
      His own designs, most notably Karma and Atlantic, I find downright disgusting.
      That said, I actually consider Latigo to be one of his better designs. Too bad it didn't work out in the end
      He also did the Z8 and (I believe) the DB9 (although it could have been the DBS).
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      I'm not even old, and sometimes I feel old.
      Interested in roads and road trips? Head on over to the Road Trip Forum.

How about old, forgotten highways? Check out the old roads thread.

19. 10-06-2012 06:58 AM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by Entwerfer des Audis View Post
      He also did the Z8 and (I believe) the DB9 (although it could have been the DBS).
      He did work on those cars, but in those examples he had really good starting points. BMW 507 and AM DB7. And a team of BMW/Ford designers working with him.

But when he had a clean sheet design, like Karma, he really messed it up. IMHO, naturally.
      Last edited by StringTheory; 10-06-2012 at 07:39 AM.

20. Member
      Vehicles
      Cayman S
      10-07-2012 04:08 PM #55
      SVT, I'm going to cut you some slack because we have been on the same side of the Cayman S arguments here on TCL. But really....how much did you actually read about this car before you made your Frankenstein statement? It seems you do not actually understand the difference between a custom car and a parts-bin car. You've not only insulted me, but one of the world's foremost car designers who built this. You also clearly have never seen nor touched this car in person. You would not insult it in that way if you had.

In answer to your overall question, I own it because it is unusual and one of a kind and beautiful and a blast to drive. You got a problem with that?

Moreover, your last sentence does not jive with your first one. If in fact you allow that everyone has their own taste and is entitled to enjoy whatever car they want (the last sentence), then why pass judgement by virtue of your first sentence? I love all cars and have never passed judgement on a fellow car enthusiast whether he likes Porsche or VW, Ferrari or Fiat, Corvette or Mopar, Datsun or Honda. So what I don't understand is folks who need to put others down to feel better about their own car choice. I thought you were better than that...

And finally, if you really think you have a better car, then let's go have a friendly day at the track and I will happily will race you to show you why this is a terrific car. Any track, any day.
      Odd that I'd have to say this to someone your age, but grow up dude.

People aren't always going to agree with you. For every car I've owned, there have been threads on TCL praising them, and threads on TCL trashing them. I don't let it bother me.

As for our Cayman connection, great. We have 1 thing in common. Doesn't mean we will have everything in common. We can agree on some things, and disagree on others. It happens.

I'm not a Fisker fan, but moreover I'm not a modern coachbuilder fan. Taking a car that someone else designed, engineered, etc, and throwing some new body panels and better leather at it, just doesn't do it for me. To be specific, your Fisker is designed to look like an 8 series. He didn't work any magic, he just took a coupe from BMW's past that people love, and made their current abortion look like it. Super.

As for your pissing contest challenge...like i said. Grow up.

PS. When you buddy Fisker pays back his loan to the US tax payers, and actually releases this Spruce Goose hybrid he's been working on, on our dime...I'll consider elevating him to the demi god status you hold him at. Though let's be honest, you're a tad biased.

21. Member
      Vehicles
      88 BMW M3/2001 BMW 325/ 2003 BMW 330
      10-07-2012 04:17 PM #56
      The Fisker kit added to the M6 just looks like Fisker tried too hard to make their car look different from the M6. While no fan of the M6's styling, it actually looks better and more subdued than the Fisker kit version. It is just an odd looking car.

22. Member
      Vehicles
      Cayman S
      10-07-2012 04:20 PM #57
      Quote Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
      The Fisker kit added to the M6 just looks like Fisker tried too hard to make their car look different from the M6. While no fan of the M6's styling, it actually looks better and more subdued than the Fisker kit version. It is just an odd looking car.
      There's no magic here, the guy is a hack. He built it to look like an 850. So now, for high 6 figures, you have a car that looks like a used auto worth low 5 figures. Like I said, I just don't get it.
      Last edited by SVTJayC; 10-07-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Vehicles
      i like them unique
      10-07-2012 06:24 PM #58
      beautiful car

How much is this fisker worth?

24. Member
      Vehicles
      10-08-2012 04:33 AM #59
      Odd that I'd have to say this to someone your age, but grow up dude.

People aren't always going to agree with you. For every car I've owned, there have been threads on TCL praising them, and threads on TCL trashing them. I don't let it bother me.

As for our Cayman connection, great. We have 1 thing in common. Doesn't mean we will have everything in common. We can agree on some things, and disagree on others. It happens.

I'm not a Fisker fan, but moreover I'm not a modern coachbuilder fan. Taking a car that someone else designed, engineered, etc, and throwing some new body panels and better leather at it, just doesn't do it for me. To be specific, your Fisker is designed to look like an 8 series. He didn't work any magic, he just took a coupe from BMW's past that people love, and made their current abortion look like it. Super.

As for your pissing contest challenge...like i said. Grow up.

PS. When you buddy Fisker pays back his loan to the US tax payers, and actually releases this Spruce Goose hybrid he's been working on, on our dime...I'll consider elevating him to the demi god status you hold him at. Though let's be honest, you're a tad biased.
      Wow, I think you overemphasized the negatives in my post. I was trying to be respectful and merely said that I disagree with you, and that I didn't believe you had a strong basis for your opinion. I didn't say you couldn't have your opinion. Trust me...many, many, many people disagree with me here, and I have not gotten pissed or defensive, etc. You will note throughout this thread (and others I have been part of) that I don't mind all kinds of opinions. But your overly personalized, confrontational comments required a response. I like discussing cars and I have people tell me all the time they don't like this car, or another car. It's OK by me. Honestly, I didn't love the Latigo when I first saw it in photos. But in person was a different story. That was my point. And I believe I also answered your core question, which was "what would compel someone to buy this car?"

I have tried to be somewhat respectful and helpful. I said that IF you drove and saw this car you wouldn't feel that way. My offer to meet you on track was just an offer: I said you would see why it was a great car... I didn't say "better than yours", now did I? I tried to choose my words carefully. You have seen it as a pissing contest, but I just like race tracks. I believe they are the ultimate place to evaluate a car's worth, more so than looking at them curb-side. But you don't like that so now you decide you need to put me down in any way you can and insult me yet again? Luckily, I have thick skin that comes from actually being quite grown up, thank you very much. I'm happy with my car that you don't like. Sorry I can't change your mind. Meanwhile, try to apply your own standard for allowing dissenting opinion, and maybe consider being a nicer person. Just my 2-cents for your personal self-improvement consideration.

Hopefully nobody else out there was quite so offended by my remarks. My apologies to any of those other folks in TCL land. Good luck to you all !

25. Member
      Vehicles
      Cayman S
      10-08-2012 11:22 AM #60
      Wow, I think you overemphasized the negatives in my post. I was trying to be respectful and merely said that I disagree with you, and that I didn't believe you had a strong basis for your opinion. I didn't say you couldn't have your opinion. Trust me...many, many, many people disagree with me here, and I have not gotten pissed or defensive, etc. You will note throughout this thread (and others I have been part of) that I don't mind all kinds of opinions. But your overly personalized, confrontational comments required a response. I like discussing cars and I have people tell me all the time they don't like this car, or another car. It's OK by me. Honestly, I didn't love the Latigo when I first saw it in photos. But in person was a different story. That was my point. And I believe I also answered your core question, which was "what would compel someone to buy this car?"

I have tried to be somewhat respectful and helpful. I said that IF you drove and saw this car you wouldn't feel that way. My offer to meet you on track was just an offer: I said you would see why it was a great car... I didn't say "better than yours", now did I? I tried to choose my words carefully. You have seen it as a pissing contest, but I just like race tracks. I believe they are the ultimate place to evaluate a car's worth, more so than looking at them curb-side. But you don't like that so now you decide you need to put me down in any way you can and insult me yet again? Luckily, I have thick skin that comes from actually being quite grown up, thank you very much. I'm happy with my car that you don't like. Sorry I can't change your mind. Meanwhile, try to apply your own standard for allowing dissenting opinion, and maybe consider being a nicer person. Just my 2-cents for your personal self-improvement consideration.

Hopefully nobody else out there was quite so offended by my remarks. My apologies to any of those other folks in TCL land. Good luck to you all !
      Again, you are confusing a differing opinion with insult. This seems a tad hypocritical. If you are truly OK with people having different opinions, why are you getting insulted because mine differs from yours? So you're very progressive, open minded, and accepting...until someone disagrees with YOU. I take it you're a democrat?

But Seriously Folks...

The track IS in fact the ultimate place to judge a car's performance. It is not however, necessary to be at a track to judge the appearance, heritage, creator's shady business practices, etc.

And btw...how is THIS line of yours, not a pissing contest? Perhaps it's not how you meant it, but it definitely came across as "challenge-esque".

"And finally, if you really think you have a better car, then let's go have a friendly day at the track and I will happily will race you to show you why this is a terrific car. Any track, any day."

Anyway, I think the rest of your cars are great, and I'm glad to see someone spend their money on things they love and enjoy rather then just let it sit in the bank. Life is short, and if you can't enjoy the fruits of your labor, what's the point?
      Last edited by SVTJayC; 10-08-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Vehicles
      03 Xterra, 90 Jetta
      10-08-2012 11:38 AM #61
      I like how you think this isn't an insult.

27. Member
      Vehicles
      Cayman S
      10-08-2012 11:45 AM #62
      Quote Originally Posted by 08-Jetta View Post
      I like how you think this isn't an insult.
      I'm insulting the car, and it's creator I guess, but not the owner. I'm stating my opinion, and asking a legitimate question. I don't know what compels people to buy pure bred shih-tzus, or Picassos, or 200 yr old bottles of Port. I don't even know what compels people who have zero intention of ever racing to buy the GT2RS at my local dealership that has already been returned and sold again 3 times. The compel, and the characterization of the item, are separate. One is the subject, the other the object.
      Last edited by SVTJayC; 10-08-2012 at 11:47 AM.

28. Member
      Vehicles
      10-08-2012 11:50 AM #63
      Again, you are confusing a differing opinion with insult. This seems a tad hypocritical. If you are truly OK with people having different opinions, why are you getting insulted because mine differs from yours? So you're very progressive, open minded, and accepting...until someone disagrees with YOU. I take it you're a democrat?

But Seriously Folks...

The track IS in fact the ultimate place to judge a car's performance. It is not however, necessary to be at a track to judge the appearance, heritage, creator's shady business practices, etc.

And btw...how is THIS line of yours, not a pissing contest? Perhaps it's not how you meant it, but it definitely came across as "challenge-esque".

"And finally, if you really think you have a better car, then let's go have a friendly day at the track and I will happily will race you to show you why this is a terrific car. Any track, any day."

Anyway, I think the rest of your cars are great, and I'm glad to see someone spend their money on things they love and enjoy rather then just let it sit in the bank. Life is short, and if you can't enjoy the fruits of your labor, what's the point?
      We shall agree to disagree then. But there is a difference between:

"I can appreciate the time and effort to make that car, but I really hate the way it looks and I think it is overpriced" (opinion) and...
      "What would compel anyone to buy that...parts bin car?" (insult....and also a question, which I answered, but you didn't like my answer)

And I can take anything anyone can dish out, EXCEPT being accused of being a democrat. You've crossed the line now.

29. Member
      Vehicles
      Cayman S
      10-08-2012 12:02 PM #64
      We shall agree to disagree then. But there is a difference between:

"I can appreciate the time and effort to make that car, but I really hate the way it looks and I think it is overpriced" (opinion) and...
      "What would compel anyone to buy that...parts bin car?" (insult....and also a question, which I answered, but you didn't like my answer)

And I can take anything anyone can dish out, EXCEPT being accused of being a democrat. You've crossed the line now.
      Your answer of it being rare, is certainly valid, though it doesn't seem to jive well with enjoying it on a track. Collectible vs Enjoyment are constantly at war.

As to your other point, that's just it. I DO NOT appreciate the time and effort it took to make this particular car. It's pretty obvious his intention was to build a modern 850 coupe. He took a car that itself was designed to be a modern 850, but wildly missed the mark looks wise, and he made it look much better. He didn't solve any engineering problems, or make any groundbreaking strides. He just did the "fun" part. He bought the Browns, moved them to Baltimore, and won a Super Bowl with a team Cleveland built. I dunno, it almost feels like automotive plagiarism to me. This guy can claim it's a "Fisker xyz" all he wants, it's not. It's a BMW. Somewhere there is an Obama "You didn't build that" meme in here.

I don't think it's overpriced though (I actually have no idea what they cost other than more than a regular M6). Whatever people will pay for something, is what the price is, and what people spend their money on is their business. I just happen to disagree.
      Last edited by SVTJayC; 10-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.

30. 10-08-2012 12:24 PM #65
      Very nice car.. Also like the SL55amg based Fisker.. the Tramonto?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12