VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Feeler: Bagged 2002 Audi TT 225Q 6sp Roadster w/51k

15K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  VolksAddict 
#1 · (Edited)
Bagged 2002 Audi TT 225Q 6sp Roadster w/Low Miles

No longer a feeler, I'm selling my 2002 Audi TT Roadster 225Q.

Quoted from my Craigslist ad:

KBB is $15,800 and factoring in the resell value on the Bag Setup I think the asking price is fair at $15,500 OBO

- 52,000 +/- miles
- I'm the second owner
- California Car all its life
- Maintenance and Services always done at a dealership
- 6 speed manual
- Leather
- Seat warmers
- OEM Xenon headlights

Mods:

Visual:
- OEM Votex Front lip
- OEM Votex Side Skirts
- OEM Facelift 3 bar Sport Grill
- Painted OEM headlight inserts and amber turn signal delete (headlights are less than a year old and not pitted at all, they look basically brand new).

Lighting:
- 8000k Xenon bulbs
- LED License Plate Bulbs
- Smoked Side Markers

Performance:
- 42 DD cat back
- Forge 007 DV

Stereo:
- Kenwood KVT 717 Flip Out Monitor (fits under OEM security cover and installed professionally by Lombards Auto Sound)

Air Suspension: (Includes stock suspension)
- Air Lift XL Fronts
- Bagyard Rears w/Bilstein Shocks
- Air Lift Autopilot Digital Management
- 3 Gallon Tank
- Viair 380cc Compressor
- Install done through SoCal Stance Shop by a certified Air Lift installer

Now, I do Daily Drive this car so it has the usual wear and tear that a daily driven car does. It by NO MEANS AT ALL is in bad condition but I will disclose some of it's "blemishes"

- The front lip as you can see is scuffed on the drivers side due to a kids skateboard hitting it. (His mother decided to ignore it happened and never offered to fix it)
- I just sold the set of wheels that I showed it with so as of right now it is rolling on scuffed up OEM wheels which will be sold with the car (all tires are BRAND NEW)
- The DVD/CD drive can sometimes take a minute to read but if you use the radio or an Ipod/Auxiliary input you'll be ok

- It is due for a standard service but working 40 hours a week and running a business on the side has left me with no time to get it in the shop. So the service light comes on when you start the car. I will try to get it serviced before I sell it but can't promise anything. It's running perfectly fine and oil changes were always done on time at the dealership

I think that's about it. Please don't let any of that deter you from considering this car. It truly is one of a kind and looks and drives amazing and deserves an owner that will continue taking care of it and showing it. If you are some High School kid and looking for your first car find something else this is for a true VW/Audi Enthusiast and I will not sell to you.

Here are some pictures of it with the old wheels

Air Setup:

And with the OEM Wheels

The new project with the old :D

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks dude, buy my bag setup lol

12 bucks
and a kitkat bar(half eaten)
Tempting Edwin, very tempting.

hey what wheels are pictured? clean car bro :thumbup:
DRAG DR-31, they're for sale for cheap PM if you're interested.

awesome price! awesome car!!!

whats next!?

Thanks! Def gonna be a BMW again (time to go back to the dark side) but not sure if I wanna keep it roadster or luxury haha

#17 ·
still got hem rims?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.