Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluestar Telephone Kit - Installation Instructions

Vehicles
      Member of Le Club 2P: 2005 Coucou Grey W12 5-seater & 2005 Klavierlack Black W12 4-seater Phaetons
      01-14-2012 11:59 PM #36
      Excellent!

Thanks, Keith.

Victor

Vehicles
      Supercharged Intercooled 2004 VW Passat V6 30V
      01-18-2012 06:04 PM #37
      I am so pleased to let everyone know that the low default line out volume level is FIXED. I just installed the newly modded BlueSTAR, replete with the A2DP circuit upgrades and the voice out op-amp bridge in my Passat and I had to return the BlueSTAR volume setting to 5 and turn the phone volume setting on my head unit down to about 25% of max level, and the volume of my caller was still louder than the previous unamplified line out with everything available maxed to 100% (BlueSTAR volume, phone mode volume and output gain).

So get ready to live without bluetooth again in your Phaetons for a week upcoming so you can send your unit back to me for the additional hardware mods. At the same time I add the voice out op-amp bridge, I will also upgrade the A2DP circuit to prepare it for quality music reproduction, upping the capacitance on the four stereo channels and increasing the resistor values to better handle the low frequency ranges in music. Once Chris has completed the A2DP control interface, we will get the software upgrade and be the first BlueSTARs to have the feature enabled. For the curious, the BlueGiga chip in the BlueSTAR can maintain more than one active connection—up to 3 or 4 I think, e.g. your phone and your iPod, or your phone and your iPad, or your phone and your wife's phone and your child'd iPod. The control interface needs to be modified to allow a user to switch between sources using the three button OnStar keypad. It is easy enough to set the phone to override all when a call comes in, but the trick is how do you pair your phone and your iPod, and then choose to listen to a playlist on your iPod? So when that is solved, it will be a software flash using Costar Programming Utility.

Lastly, when everyone's unit comes through, I am going to confirm the DSP program is up to date and then flash the unit with firmware version 12-0117, released yesterday, just for us, to enable the voice out op-amp.

Vehicles
      04 V8 Phaeton, 2010 BMW 528 m std, 04 VW Passat 1.8t std, 85 Yahmaha VMAX, 08 Suzuki M109R.
      01-19-2012 04:02 PM #38
      OMG - I didn't even get to rant and rave over the unit I have and already you've improved on it? How much do we (my Phaeton and I) love you!?!?!
      Thankfully,
      Johnny

PS..I've probably bragged more about Keith (My own resident Nerdy Genius (lovingly)) than the unit!! But seriously, this has breathed new life into my riding experience, and those guys out there that know me know I use my Phaeton over my other cars or bikes!!!
      I'M IN LOVE!!!
      THANKS KEITH!!!

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2004 VW P W12 LWB, 2006 VW T V8 OP5, 2008 smart FT i3 Cabrio
      01-20-2012 12:01 AM #39
      I have to say, it really is great to have hands-free conversations in the Phaeton. The cabin is so quiet that even with the low volume problem, conversations are fine in a host of environments except highway speed.

I must have driven the P more in the last week and a half than in the whole last quarter of 2011.

Vehicles
      01-31-2012 05:33 PM #40
      Of course then there will be the problem of tackling the source switch mechanics from A2DP audio to CD changer on the head unit harness, but Victor R approached me about a related issue a few months ago and I've been cooking up some clean, nearly invisible solutions. Not to worry!

Vehicles
      '04 V8 Phaeton, '09 Jetta TDI, '08 VW EOS, '84 Porsche 911 Targa, '14 Durango(yeah it's got a Hemi)!
      01-31-2012 11:49 PM #41
      I'm ready to jump in if I can help with the quest in anyway!

Keith, should I order now?
      John
      Vag-Com available Philly to Washington, DC
      VAS 6262 DSG Oil Change Tool for DSG equipped VW Products available also.

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 03:04 PM #42
      Heard it with my own ears. The A2DP out on my BlueSTAR finally works. I was able to listen to Pandora Radio from my iPhone through the 3.5mm audio jack. I am going to run a few sound quality checks later today, but the heavy lifting is done.

I am also going to run some real-life scenarios with Dave Passmore (local Phaeton owner) when he comes to upgrade his BlueSTAR to rev 2. I am going to check the audio source signal switching to make sure the phone overrides the streaming A2DP audio when a call is placed or received. I am going to also test to see if a second paired appliance using the A2DP input will be able to playback, e.g. an iPod/iPad paired while your smartphone is paired for phone functions. In theory, this should work because the phone audio signal has priority.

Control of streaming programming will initially be limited to the touch controls of your A2DP source (iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.), however if you have an iPhone 4S paired, I expect Siri will be able to call up your playlists by request. ;-)

8. 02-01-2012 03:13 PM #43
      I'm in awe.

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 04:29 PM #44
      Quote Originally Posted by invisiblewave View Post
      I'm in awe.
      Awe, you're too kind. Ready to jump in the mix? ;-)
      Last edited by keithwbloom; 02-01-2012 at 04:32 PM.

10. 02-01-2012 04:33 PM #45
      Are you saying A2DP is ready? I'm a bit confused as to exactly where you're up to with it all, and I hate visible wiring!

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 06:52 PM #46
      Yes, A2DP is working now. And I completed some wide ranging sound quality tests this afternoon, listening to some Mozart piano concertos, some Marilyn Manson, some Annie Lennox and some Flo Rida. I listened using various stations on my Pandora Radio iPhone App. All genres reproduced beautifully when the phone volume was set to peak volume as well as at mid volume. Keep in mind the A2DP signal is going to be further amplified by your head unit, so I was listening primarily for reproduction quality and line noise. I am very pleased to report the former was excellent and the latter was non-existent.

And I tested multiple units, a few from inventory and one from an upgrade return... Congratulations Itzmann—your BlueSTAR rev2 with A2DP enabled is good to go and I'll be dropping it in the post tomorrow!

So those who have been fence-sitting, it's time for you to stretch your legs. ;-)

To get yours, PM or email me with your email address. My email is keith at keithbloom dot com.

Last edited by keithwbloom; 02-01-2012 at 06:56 PM.

12. Member
      Vehicles
      May 04 V8
      02-01-2012 07:40 PM #47
      Wonderful !

Now that things are sorted out for NAR vehicles, how could this bluestar device that allows to pair cell phones using bluetooth be adapted to ROW vehicles ?

If I am only missing the bluestar buttons, I could maybe buy the overhead bluestar thing from a scrapeyard in the US ?

But would this interface with ROW vehicles (mine was manufactured in May 2004).

P.

13. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2004 VW Phaeton, 07 Touareg, 64 R2 Avanti, 83 Delorean, M371 Bobcat
      02-01-2012 08:21 PM #48
      Bluestar addition and upgrade on volume are terrific. When I called my wife on my linked cell phone and asked "How do I sound?" she said "You sound normal" - That's a rare response but I won't pursue that! Hoping to find time to try out the A2DP and the iPhone 4S.
      I recommend this product! Thanks again to Keith!
      Daves
      Lenexa, KS

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 08:35 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by Zaphh View Post
      If I am only missing the bluestar buttons, I could maybe buy the overhead bluestar thing from a scrapeyard in the US ?

But would this interface with ROW vehicles (mine was manufactured in May 2004).
      It is a little more than that, but not impossible if there is a will and you are not bashful about getting behind your head unit in your dash.

The OnStar Telematics units in the NA Audis and VWs use the phone audio input on the the head unit and a hard wired mute signal to tell the head unit when to override whatever programming source is playing and put the phone audio over the loudspeakers. So it stands to reason that those leads exist on the head units of all ROW Audis and VWs, because the phone kits available from the factory would not function at all without them either.

So an adaptation of the BlueSTAR would need a keypad to control it (you can possibly get them from a NA salvage yard, then have it modified by me), a mic (which can be concealed in the overhead console in the factory mic bay), and a harness with leads to connect to the phone audio and mute functions of the head unit. I have been toying with the idea of developing a discreet button controller, something along the lines of an array of momentary tactile blister switches packaged in a flexible pod colour-coded to the VW interiors. Such an array would be about 2.5cm x 6cm and maybe 3 or 4mm deep. Since all VWs with premium sound from the factory since 2001 have this phone input capability, it is a sizable market in NA and ROW. And discreet/invisible is always appealing to us dubbers.

So if you think that is a good idea, ROWers, let me know. I have kit here to get cracking on a prototype, I have just been fiddling with getting this A2DP sorted and in good order. Fait accompli.

Tally-ho!

Keith

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 08:39 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by dstalling View Post
      Bluestar addition and upgrade on volume are terrific. When I called my wife on my linked cell phone and asked "How do I sound?" she said "You sound normal" - That's a rare response but I won't pursue that! Hoping to find time to try out the A2DP and the iPhone 4S.
      I recommend this product! Thanks again to Keith!
      Daves
      Lenexa, KS
      Thanks for the props, Dave. I will have the A2DP flashes ready to send out tomorrow after some more field testing. A local Phaeton owner is coming by early afternoon, so together we hope to document the best mic setup and peruse the utility of the A2DP audio out upgrade.

16. Member
      Vehicles
      May 04 V8
      02-02-2012 01:51 AM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by keithwbloom View Post
      So an adaptation of the BlueSTAR would need a keypad to control it (you can possibly get them from a NA salvage yard, then have it modified by me), a mic (which can be concealed in the overhead console in the factory mic bay), and a harness with leads to connect to the phone audio and mute functions of the head unit. I have been toying with the idea of developing a discreet button controller, something along the lines of an array of momentary tactile blister switches packaged in a flexible pod colour-coded to the VW interiors. Such an array would be about 2.5cm x 6cm and maybe 3 or 4mm deep. Since all VWs with premium sound from the factory since 2001 have this phone input capability, it is a sizable market in NA and ROW. And discreet/invisible is always appealing to us dubbers.
      Hi Keith,

The market is, indeed, much larger than NAR, for obvious reasons... And because Phaetons are durable, I think that there are many potentially interested users.

Now, why would we need to add a mic ? I already use the phone prep and the sound is great: when I want to use the phone, I remove the SIM card from my phone and stick it into the Phaeton's phone and voilà... but it's a pain in the ...

P.

Vehicles
      Black 2006 Phaeton V10 TDi, Black 2005 V10 TDi LWB, Laser Blue Golf 2.0 GT TDi
      02-02-2012 02:29 AM #52
      Hi Keith,

The market is, indeed, much larger than NAR, for obvious reasons... And because Phaetons are durable, I think that there are many potentially interested users.

Now, why would we need to add a mic ? I already use the phone prep and the sound is great: when I want to use the phone, I remove the SIM card from my phone and stick it into the Phaeton's phone and voilà... but it's a pain in the ...

P.
      Keith,

I would like to add myself to the "interested R.O.W. owners". As with Pierre we (most of us) already have a hardwired Nokia handset, with mic and audio mute, along with steering wheel controls.

Do you think that your controller could integrate with this? It would be great if it could be done as Bluetooth integration over here is a nightmare.

I have managed to fully integrate a Mac Mini with my head unit, allowing full access to 600gb of music, about 200 movies plus full internet access (3G signal dependant)! Guess I could always use Skype!!!

Stu

18. 02-02-2012 09:03 AM #53
      You lot don't need it because you can just buy a newer Phaeton!!

19. Member
      Vehicles
      May 04 V8
      02-02-2012 10:02 AM #54
      Ooooh... is Keith's module THAT expensive ???

20. 02-02-2012 12:09 PM #55
      I've also just had some difficulty with that overhead connector. I used needle-nosed pliers to pull it off, but it required an amount of force that was potentially plastic-breaking! Nothing did break that I can see, but the female end is pretty firmly wedged in and I'm sure I'm going to have difficulty getting it back on. Levering it out of its original spot is difficult too, there's a tiny plastic tab holding it in place, somehow I managed to get it past that without breaking it. It looks as if the location is over-engineered anyway, even with a bit of broken plastic I should think it'd be fine.

Both my light covers came off very easily with no broken tabs. I followed the instructions to the letter and use a Stubs card to do it!

21. 02-02-2012 12:10 PM #56
      Ooooh... is Keith's module THAT expensive ???
      No, but it also doesn't come with 4 wheels, air suspension, a V8 engine and massaging seats.

Vehicles
      02-02-2012 02:00 PM #57
      You lot don't need it because you can just buy a newer Phaeton!!
      Unfortunately new Phaetons only come with eco friendly lawn mower engines these days! Even my sons Golf isn't far behind! And in a car that weighs the same as a Phaetons glove box!

If cars caused climate change what happened to cause the last ice age? Or the one before that?

Just fooling.........

Stu

Vehicles
      2005 Phaeton V10 swb 4-seat, Jeep Commander Hemi, Ssangyong Korando
      02-02-2012 02:26 PM #58
      I guess if you are OK with the €120,000 list for a new V8 the fuel costs aren't that important, and the performance is there.

I like this little Global Warming cartoon... Melty the bear. But I suppose I had better keep off that topic, probably not in the Rules...

Chris

24. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 v6 tdi
      02-02-2012 03:00 PM #59
      I understood it to be that in geological terms we are still in the ice age........although coming to the end of it.

Stefan

Vehicles
      02-02-2012 03:27 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by stefanuk View Post
      I understood it to be that in geological terms we are still in the ice age........although coming to the end of it.

Stefan
      Stefan,

believe me its been bloody cold up here, but as you live in Equatorial Angleterre I'm surprised you noticed!! Having said that our Passion Fruit are still flowering!

Basically I think there is a lot to be said for the Gulf Stream, yes it results in rain (primarily in Ireland Wales and Lancashire) but at least we get a bit of a constant. For 8 years we lived near Carcassonne if Southern France, beautiful long hot summers, but boy was the winter cold!! Minus 20 Celsius on one day, and that was lunchtime, don't know (can't remember) what that is in Americanglais but it IS cold!
      Steven (Expoman) winter cometh!!! Sheffield was a balmy 4 degrees celsius today!!

Stu

26. Member
      Vehicles
      02-02-2012 04:27 PM #61
      I've also just had some difficulty with that overhead connector.
      See my post earlier in this thread about just how easy it is to remove overhead console.

Certainly if one can avoid it, one should to avoid iatrogenic damage, but, if you need to, it is so much easier than dealing with that pesky overhead connector from the slit of a slot that peeks out.

Vehicles
      02-02-2012 04:42 PM #62
      I am going to have to debug A2DP enabler script to sort out a couple of control issues before releasing it to everyone.

Uberanalyst came by this afternoon, and I eventually upgraded his BlueSTAR to rev2 without the A2DP enabler script installed. He was very pleased with call quality, both in mic performance and default line-out/loudspeaker level. Before we arrived at just updating his BlueSTAR to rev2 without the A2DP enabler, he and I spent the better part of 45 minutes running a couple of A2DP enabled BlueSTARs through their paces, he was able to listen to the A2DP output through the audio jack on my stereo headphones and will attest the sound quality is excellent (Uberanalyst is a Genesis fan, fyi). However there were some vexing control issues present, chiefly the inability to initiate the phone to "listen" for voice commands as before when depressing the White dot button. However, calls initiated on the phone connected and the BlueSTAR mic proved to be active so the calls would perform as before. In addition, when an A2DP source was playing (Genesis, of course) and a call came in, the BlueSTAR would switch to phone mode and ring over the loudspeakers (and pre-empt the A2DP source), but IIRC the White dot "answer" button would not do its thing. Also IIRC, the call could be answered using the phone and the audio and mic would still be handled by the BlueSTAR.

I have since documented what we observed and I am awaiting feedback from Chris on the control issues. He travels on Thursdays and Fridays, so I may not hear back from him tonight, but if I do, I will update everyone immediately. I want to get this control issue nailed down before releasing the enabler script. I don't want to spoil the feast by serving the main course undercooked.

Keith

Vehicles
      02-02-2012 04:45 PM #63
      Quote Originally Posted by Itzmann View Post
      it is so much easier than dealing with that pesky overhead connector from the slit of a slot that peeks out.
      You are still talking about the connector plug, right?

And I had to look up "iatrogenic". That is a spelling bee finalist word, for sure.
      Last edited by keithwbloom; 02-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Vehicles
      02-04-2012 07:18 AM #64
      I am awaiting feedback from Chris on the control issues. He travels on Thursdays and Fridays, so I may not hear back from him tonight, but if I do, I will update everyone immediately. I want to get this control issue nailed down before releasing the enabler script. I don't want to spoil the feast by serving the main course undercooked.
      OK, the control issues are still getting worked out. I am sending out everyone's rev2 units as I released Uberanalyst's—with the op-amp upgrade and the A2DP circuit upgrade complete, but with the A2DP profile turned off in the software. Here is a synopsis of what logic Chris is working on to complete the A2DP profile:

"In the original design, there were three connections made. Connection 1 is the cell to BlueSTAR link. Connection 2 is the HFP connection. Connection 3 is made when a call occurs.
      The design was based on these three connections always occurring in the 1-2-3 order.
      When we introduced A2DP and AVRCP, it adds multiple connections. (A2DP requires two alone). This confuses the BlueSTAR which in the current design, does not associate the specifics of a connection to an event.

In other words [the BlueSTAR] always assumed connection 2 is HFP and connection 3 is a call. With these new connections, and the ability to happen in different orders, [the BlueSTAR] needs to track not only the connection, but what the connection is and keep track of all this while connections are made and broken. (ie call comes in, streaming starts and stops, etc.)"

No reply on ETA for A2DP profile, but I will keep pressing.

Regards,

Keith

30. Member
      Vehicles
      2004 Phaeton V8 Mirror Silver, 2006 Touareg V10 TDI Off-Road Grey, 2008 Diamond DA40 XLS (airplane)
      02-05-2012 10:24 AM #65
      Just to confirm what Keith already posted, I now have a BlueSTAR unit with enabled op amp installed in our Phaeton, and it works very nicely.

There's no need to adjust volume levels with the PC configuration utility, since the default volume levels now work well. However during a phone call, you have the option of raising/lowering the call volume playing over the Phaeton's stereo by using the steering wheel "volume" buttons (This must have been a feature associated with the original OnStar unit).

While at Keith's house we also trialed the Bluetooth A2DP (stereo audio) feature by plugging a set of stereo headphones into the BlueSTAR's audio jack, and sent music from my paired iPhone4S. It sounded pretty good. But as Keith reported, we ran into some control issues with the interaction of phone calls, music playing, and OnStar buttons. Fixing this will require some software changes, so A2DP streaming music was temporarily disabled on my BlueSTAR.

Once we get Bluetooth A2DP fully functional, the next step will be figuring out how to route a stereo audio cable from the BlueSTAR unit in the trunk to the glove box, where it I can patch it into the audio cable used by the CD changer.

- Dave

31. Member
      Vehicles
      02-05-2012 12:58 PM #66
      Quote Originally Posted by uberanalyst View Post
      Once we get Bluetooth A2DP fully functional, the next step will be figuring out how to route a stereo audio cable from the BlueSTAR unit in the trunk to the glove box, where it I can patch it into the audio cable used by the CD changer.

Dave,

There really should be no need to wire a cable all the way to the front, which, if properly done thru the center tunnel, requires massive amounts of work, as shown by Michael when he did it. If thru the headliner, extreme care should be taken to avoid the path of deployment of the curtain airbags, as a whiplashing 12v wire could take out someone's eyes or nose. Maybe the floor is a viable option.

My proposal is to tap into Multiple Connector A, pins 10 and 11 of the digital amp on the 12 Channel, 12 Speaker System (production code 9VE). This amp sits right next to the BlueStar module on the electronics shelf.

Now of course you would need circuitry to avoid interference. The suggestions are to either have a relay that anytime there is sound coming from the BlueStar mini-stereo jack port it cuts in to pin 10 and 11 (full automatic override) or having a wireless RF on/off hookup that can be controlled from the front via a discreet on/off switch.

Today, our Parrot Mki9200 on our Touareg is wired along the same lines as the proposed automatic relay cutoff: the factory radio/nav are summarily cut off if one manually launches an A2DP stream from an iPhone, iPad, or whatever.

The wiring diagram is "12ChannelPhaetonRadio.pdf" (need to ask Michael to re-host) and the pinout explanations are at:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...1#post21523680

Best,

Vehicles
      02-07-2012 11:16 AM #67
      Quote Originally Posted by uberanalyst View Post
      ...during a phone call, you have the option of raising/lowering the call volume playing over the Phaeton's stereo by using the steering wheel "volume" buttons (This must have been a feature associated with the original OnStar unit).
      Actually, I believe this is a function of the VW head unit. The volume controls on the steering wheel adjust the volume of the audio coming from the phone input. FWIW, it works the same way on my Passat. The head units then maintain a memory for the phone volume setting and it is recalled for the next call placed or received. This allows for consistent phone audio volume regardless of whether the audio system is set louder, or softer in volume.

The idea of tapping into the amplifier harness is a good one, but may require some extra precautions beyond interference/noise suppression. The line out from the head unit to the amplifier may be regulated to a specific line-level range (or to a specific level if volume is controlled by CAN Bus signal), and since the line out from the BlueSTAR is variable on the A2DP circuit, one would need to take measures to not send too much current on the amp's inputs. With this source switch scenario, if the overall system volume is controlled by a CAN Bus signal, then it would still function that way. If the volume control is effected by the line out level to the amp from the head unit, volume control for an A2DP source may then be relegated to the AVRCP source controls instead of the head unit.

Just a thought.

Keith

Vehicles
      02-07-2012 10:01 PM #68
      http://www.logjamelectronics.com/cpsw2rca.html

This auto sensing switch would be a good application for the Phaeton if we can get the signal from the boot to the head unit neighborhood without fishing a cable, and still may be a great option even if a fishing a cable connection is needed. Thoughts?

NOTE: this discussion is related to getting the A2DP output signal to the aux input on the head unit, it is not required for the BlueSTAR to work as a bluetooth interface for your smartphone in your Phaeton. That works out of the box.
      Last edited by keithwbloom; 02-07-2012 at 10:35 PM.

34. Member
      Vehicles
      02-08-2012 05:38 AM #69
      That is exactly what I was thinking of. I am assuming, of course, that the way the system is designed is that the central console always sends line-level audio at a fixed, non-variable level and that it is the amp's job to raise or lower speaker volume via its CANbus input on pins 16 and 19.

But looking at the CPSW2RCA, which has a 10-second delay to go back to the default input, the following ideas arise:
      (1) Suppose one is happily listening to A2DP and a call comes in. The iPhone automatically pauses A2DP broadcast and sends a ringtone interrupt to the BlueSTAR. You hear the iPhone ring thu the iPhone's own ringer speaker. You pick up the call by hitting the OnStar white dot button. BlueSTAR starts feeding the call's audio... but you cannot hear any of it because the CPSW2RCA is still counting down its 10 second delay and has the rest of the Phaeton's audio still isolated! (Maybe the 10 seconds can be cut down to 3? —will kill opera listening, but... whatever)

(2) The incoming call issue raised on (1) above even holds in the case of a manual cutoff —to pick up a call, you would have to first switch off the A2DP line cutoff and second pick up the call via OnStar button. No go.

(3) So we go back to plugging in the A2DP into the glovebox CD changer line. Maybe this could be accomplished via a wireless RF transmitter/receiver so there is no need to bring a wire from rear to front of the car?

NOTE: this discussion is related to getting the A2DP output signal to the aux input on the head unit, it is not required for the BlueSTAR to work as a bluetooth interface for your smartphone in your Phaeton. That works out of the box.

Vehicles
      02-08-2012 07:20 AM #70
      Quote Originally Posted by Itzmann View Post
      You pick up the call by hitting the OnStar white dot button. BlueSTAR starts feeding the call's audio... but you cannot hear any of it because the CPSW2RCA is still counting down its 10 second delay and has the rest of the Phaeton's audio still isolated!
      Actually, I believe the call will begin straight away, and no delay will be discerned because the phone audio is sent to the BlueSTAR on the HPF channel, which has immediate priority over the A2DP connection, and actually travels to the head unit on the OnStar audio connection with the mute signal, not through the A2DP connection. In fact, if the A2DP signal originates in another source, e.g. iPod or iPad, it would continue playing but be preempted by the mute function (mode switchover) and phone audio until the call is completed and mute function is deactivated.

Last edited by keithwbloom; 02-08-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast