Thread: FS/FT built mk1

Vehicles
      '89 Cabby ABA/16vT, '98 Cabrio, '94 E420
      05-29-2012 04:52 PM #106
      six months later...

Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GLX 1981 Porsche 911 2010 TDI JSW
      05-29-2012 06:41 PM #107
      This thing probably would have sold several months ago if there were photos. I am not a nay sayer normally.. But I was seriously interested with a trade you were interested in waiting on pics several months ago. To say you wouldn't use a camera but have a family? Do you not have any photos of your family anywhere? If it isn't important for you to sell the car, remove the post and don't bother with photos. No one is going to spend the time to make serious offers if they cannot see the car. Post some pictures or delete the thread. Make the time to take some photos. Does your phone not have a camera on it??? I don't know of anyone without a camera on their phone, except some DOD and DOE personnel that are issued phones without them. No more excuses. Do something about getting some photos. It wouldnt take more than probably a few hours. I work 6 days a week, have a family, go to school, and go to the gym 5 days a week. Wanna check out my for sale thread??? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...r-Manual-Clean

Sorry to come off like a jerk!!!! It's been a long day and I really wanted to see this car a while ago when I offered you my Packard. Now I am just more or less wanting to see if what you have is for real.

3. 05-29-2012 07:24 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by razorride View Post
      This thing probably would have sold several months ago if there were photos. I am not a nay sayer normally.. But I was seriously interested with a trade you were interested in waiting on pics several months ago. To say you wouldn't use a camera but have a family? Do you not have any photos of your family anywhere? If it isn't important for you to sell the car, remove the post and don't bother with photos. No one is going to spend the time to make serious offers if they cannot see the car. Post some pictures or delete the thread. Make the time to take some photos. Does your phone not have a camera on it??? I don't know of anyone without a camera on their phone, except some DOD and DOE personnel that are issued phones without them. No more excuses. Do something about getting some photos. It wouldnt take more than probably a few hours. I work 6 days a week, have a family, go to school, and go to the gym 5 days a week. Wanna check out my for sale thread??? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...r-Manual-Clean

Sorry to come off like a jerk!!!! It's been a long day and I really wanted to see this car a while ago when I offered you my Packard. Now I am just more or less wanting to see if what you have is for real.
      Listen there are pics in the thread, open your eyes. People want better pics from a real camera not a cell phone pic like that are posted. Just because you work 6 days a week doesnt mean your working 12hr shifts and have to drive an hour each way but enough trying to explain myself. Most of the poeple on this site just want to collect pics anyways. If someone was really interested they would make arrangements to come out and look at the car in person or find someone that can. Pics can only go so far with photo shop and other editing devices now a days. As for the trade with the packard i really wasnt to interested in the car as it is not what i am looking for. But i considered it so i could turn around and trade it for what i really want. Ive been on this website for a long time and i know how it usually goes with people that want pics. Everyone wants pics but 90% of the people are not really interested.

As for trading for your jetta i dont want to put money up unless it is what i really want.

Vehicles
      05-29-2012 08:47 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by cabracco85 View Post
      Listen there are pics in the thread, open your eyes. People want better pics from a real camera not a cell phone pic like that are posted. Just because you work 6 days a week doesnt mean your working 12hr shifts and have to drive an hour each way but enough trying to explain myself. Most of the poeple on this site just want to collect pics anyways. If someone was really interested they would make arrangements to come out and look at the car in person or find someone that can. Pics can only go so far with photo shop and other editing devices now a days. As for the trade with the packard i really wasnt to interested in the car as it is not what i am looking for. But i considered it so i could turn around and trade it for what i really want. Ive been on this website for a long time and i know how it usually goes with people that want pics. Everyone wants pics but 90% of the people are not really interested.

As for trading for your jetta i dont want to put money up unless it is what i really want.
      Make arrangements to come out and look at it??? Most of us arent within close enough driving distance to just pop out for a Sunday drive to another state to see if they are interested in a car that could be totally opposite of what they thought. Not that it's any of your business my schedule.. But I work 6 days a week usually 8:30-5:30.. Go to school at nights finishing up my Engineering degree... Hit the gym for about an hour if I can manage the time.. And still find time to spend with my wife and 3 year old. I also have enough time to actually try to sell what I have posted. None of my photos are edited on my for sale thread in any way, shape, or form. What you see is a Nikon D3000 taking some plain Jane shots of my car. Even if 90% of the people aren't interested there are 10% of the people, like myself, that have money. Your lack of willingness for a simple request hinders anyone's judgement for wanting to buy from you. Truth of the matter is this. This is a buyer's market. If you cannot provide the potential buyers with information they have requested over and over again, and presume that the people making the requests aren't interested in the car, why bother selling it on this site? Also why bother responding to posts like mine since obviously I am part of the "90%" in your eyes. I could buy 5 of your cars if I wanted to. Your condescending remarks about people that could potentially be interested not truly being interested is just rude. You aren't selling a $100K+ supercar here. Take some photos or remove the listing. Obviously everyone has asked for them long enough. You have officially lost my interest. You can chalk that up to a win for NOW being right about me being part of your, grabbed out of left field number, "90%". Have a good one man. Good luck on your sale. With the attitude towards the people that are a part of this forum, you'll need all the luck you can get.

5. 05-29-2012 10:54 PM #110
      Quote Originally Posted by razorride View Post
      Make arrangements to come out and look at it??? Most of us arent within close enough driving distance to just pop out for a Sunday drive to another state to see if they are interested in a car that could be totally opposite of what they thought. Not that it's any of your business my schedule.. But I work 6 days a week usually 8:30-5:30.. Go to school at nights finishing up my Engineering degree... Hit the gym for about an hour if I can manage the time.. And still find time to spend with my wife and 3 year old. I also have enough time to actually try to sell what I have posted. None of my photos are edited on my for sale thread in any way, shape, or form. What you see is a Nikon D3000 taking some plain Jane shots of my car. Even if 90% of the people aren't interested there are 10% of the people, like myself, that have money. Your lack of willingness for a simple request hinders anyone's judgement for wanting to buy from you. Truth of the matter is this. This is a buyer's market. If you cannot provide the potential buyers with information they have requested over and over again, and presume that the people making the requests aren't interested in the car, why bother selling it on this site? Also why bother responding to posts like mine since obviously I am part of the "90%" in your eyes. I could buy 5 of your cars if I wanted to. Your condescending remarks about people that could potentially be interested not truly being interested is just rude. You aren't selling a $100K+ supercar here. Take some photos or remove the listing. Obviously everyone has asked for them long enough. You have officially lost my interest. You can chalk that up to a win for NOW being right about me being part of your, grabbed out of left field number, "90%". Have a good one man. Good luck on your sale. With the attitude towards the people that are a part of this forum, you'll need all the luck you can get.
      You are just cluttering my thread if you are interested you can PM me. You have never came to the table with an actual cash offer just a trade offer. If you are truelly interested then why not throw a cash offer out there threw PM since you can afford 5 of them. Good for you that you can work 9hrs and have time to do some other things. And there are photos you act like there arent any. The pics posted will give any potential buyer a good idea on what the car looks like you guys act like you cant see a single thing in the ad or like i dont even have pics posted. I dont know about you but if i was interested in someones car i would get their phone number and actually call them and talk to them on the phone, did you ask for a contact number? nope. Have a good day i am done here if you are interested you can PM me.

And for anyone else that is interested you can PM me. Sorry i dont have time to drop everything to take better pics when i have alot on my plate right now.

Vehicles
      05-30-2012 09:41 PM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by cabracco85 View Post
      You are just cluttering my thread if you are interested you can PM me. You have never came to the table with an actual cash offer just a trade offer. If you are truelly interested then why not throw a cash offer out there threw PM since you can afford 5 of them. Good for you that you can work 9hrs and have time to do some other things. And there are photos you act like there arent any. The pics posted will give any potential buyer a good idea on what the car looks like you guys act like you cant see a single thing in the ad or like i dont even have pics posted. I dont know about you but if i was interested in someones car i would get their phone number and actually call them and talk to them on the phone, did you ask for a contact number? nope. Have a good day i am done here if you are interested you can PM me.

And for anyone else that is interested you can PM me. Sorry i dont have time to drop everything to take better pics when i have alot on my plate right now.
      I asked for photos of the cabby several months ago. Why the hell would I call you or "make a cash offer" when you the seller can't fullfill a simple request. You say you have $20K in this car previously and two cell phone pics of the outside of it. No interior, no engine bay shots, and no clear shots of the paint work. Cant even tell what wheels are on the car in the pics. You may be done and I may "cluttering" your thread but the fact still remains. You are wasting your own and every potential buyers time if you can't "drop everything" you have going on to get pictures in over 4 months. You obviously dont have time to sell the car either. So remove the post and quit getting all up in your feelings about your lack of willingness to make the sale happen. Just keep the car.

7. 06-17-2012 02:52 PM #112
      Bump

8. 06-25-2012 06:19 PM #113
      TTT

Vehicles
      '89 Cabby ABA/16vT, '98 Cabrio, '94 E420
      06-25-2012 07:48 PM #114
      Still no pics?

10. 08-12-2012 06:10 PM #115
      Car should have a final tune here shortly and some dyno time to see what she puts down on the rollers.

11. 08-20-2012 10:12 PM #116
      Bump

Vehicles
      95 993/04 RS R32
      08-21-2012 12:33 PM #117
      This is the ultimate FS thread fAil.......

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      08-21-2012 01:13 PM #118
      more pictures to dfigueroa2k8@yahoo.com
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake
      Black 1991 GTI with Stage 4+ G60 Rallye Golf Swap

14. 08-23-2012 03:42 AM #119
      Quote Originally Posted by Cactushead View Post
      This is the ultimate FS thread fAil.......
      Thanks for the bump hahahaha

Should have the tune dialed in shortly then i will get some pics that are better then whats in the thread.

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      08-23-2012 09:13 AM #120
      more pictures?
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake

16. 08-23-2012 02:41 PM #121
      Quote Originally Posted by cleanmk2gti View Post
      more pictures?
      The only other pics i have right at this moment re crappy cell phone pics. Once the tune is dialed in i will get better pics.

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      08-23-2012 05:38 PM #122
      Sounds good. I will be waiting

18. 08-25-2012 03:41 AM #123
      Has a good tune on it now but will get fine tuned on the dyno to get the most out of it. Also should have pics by the end of this weekend.

19. 08-28-2012 01:58 AM #124
      Have new pics need to get them off my camera and hosted. Can email them to interested parties.

20. 08-29-2012 02:02 AM #125
      Quote Originally Posted by cleanmk2gti View Post
      Sounds good. I will be waiting
      You should have mail with new pics of the car.

Vehicles
      sk8 brd, 76 Latina, 01 big body Avant, mk4 DD, and 1 of 3,704
      08-29-2012 10:06 AM #126
      bump for better pics

I DUB 4 FUN B!TCHES
      W8...ALLROAD...MKIV 2.SLOOOOOOOW

22. 08-29-2012 10:39 AM #127
      Thanks for posting them up

23. 08-30-2012 02:03 AM #128
      TTT

24. 09-01-2012 03:44 AM #129
      I know the engine bay needs some help, the wires are not where i wanted them. If it doesnt sell by winter then ill shave the engine bay and tuck the wires.

Vehicles
      92 jetta, 04 R32
      09-02-2012 11:21 PM #130
      This thread makesah me raf! please pm me the paint code...and don't worry I'm not copying you, my car is house of kolors candy red....we will just call it painters curiosity

09-04-2012 02:19 AM #131
      8k for the body and paint and it didnt even include the engine bay, thats highway robbery.

27. 09-04-2012 09:13 AM #132
      Quote Originally Posted by redpig View Post
      8k for the body and paint and it didnt even include the engine bay, thats highway robbery.
      This car was painted before anyone even shaved the engine bays. There is alot of man hours taking everything off the car, taking it down to bare metal, etc.... Like i said this is no maco paint job.

28. 09-05-2012 04:47 AM #133
      TTT

29. 09-06-2012 06:02 PM #134
      Bump

30. 09-08-2012 10:17 PM #135
      TTT

31. 09-10-2012 11:24 AM #136
      Might consider parting it out if i have a buyer for the roller and/or engine.

32. 09-11-2012 08:04 PM #137
      Bump

33. 09-13-2012 11:44 PM #138
      TTT

34. 09-16-2012 05:31 AM #139
      Bump

35. 09-18-2012 06:45 PM #140
      TTT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast