Looking to mainly trade, but will consider selling my gray 2003 MK4 Jetta 2.0 5speed MT. All original engine and trans, about 107,xxx, used as my daily driver. Body has minor scratches and dings, nothing major. Driver door has a dent, and scratched. Hood also has a dent. Tryna get into some BO0ST
- 2.25" Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust
- AEM Cold-Air Intake
- Sub/Amp wiring already run
- Can include 7" double-din DVD/MP3 player, with bluetooth; or original Head Unit.
- Oil changed every 3k miles
- Lowered on Rokkor Coils
- Brakes just replaced less than 8k miles
- Full system flush with tune up less than 5k miles
- Aftermarket CCFL Spyder Halo Projector Headlights
- Aftermarket Projector Foglights, with LED halo ring.
- New Starter less than 10k miles (have paperwork)
- Comes with Viper 5901 2-way Alarm/Remote Start with 2 remotes
Probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting as well. Looking to trade for a GLI or GTI, willing to include some cash, asking price is ~$4,500; meaning slightly negotiable. Haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet, as i'm in no rush, but can be provided upon request. Reach me through email: email@example.com
Last edited by thedoublevkid327; 03-15-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Reason: Starter was replaced less than ~10k miles, have paperwork; PICTURES