Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2002 Audi TT Roadster 180 - Austin, TX

1. 12-13-2011 04:01 PM #1
      I hate to see this car go, but in three weeks I lose my job here in Austin, and I can't find anything that'll keep me local. At the moment, it looks like I'm moving to the rainy and snowy northwest, where the cloth top is more of a liability than an asset.

It's Lake Silver in color.
      Top was replaced < 2 yrs ago.
      Timing Belt was done 5k miles ago.
      Front end bushings and tie rods have all been replaced by Audi dealership.
      Total mileage is 73,500
      Always full synthetic oil changes
      A/C blows cold
      Tires are 60%+ and matched
      Has CD Changer behind driver seat, and BOSE speakers.
      Everything works. Have kept maintenance receipts for the 2+ yrs I've owned it, and dealership has records from previous owner.
      Gets combined avg of 25 mpg for me

Mods:
      1 - Unitronic 93 chip flash (looooooove it!)
      2 - 3" Magnaflow exhaust from cat back (and all parts but a street cat from 42DD and a length of stainless pipe to complete 3" the rest of the way). Sounds pretty good as is, but you might get a little more oomph putting in the rest.
      3 - In-vent boost gauge
      4 - Modshack VDTA
      5 - Forge 007 DV
      6 - Smoked side markers

Issues:
      1 - Clutch has about 15% left. It will need replacing soon.
      2 - Front spoiler is damaged from previous owner pulling over a concrete bumper and backing out.
      3 - the Fat Fives have some minor curb rash - again, from the previous owner.
      4 - The LED display in the dash is starting to lose display lines.
      5 - Passenger door - top panel. the glue melted in the heat this summer and peeled up. The window gets smeared with glue / goop when opening/closing. The panel will need to be replaced.
      6 - minor body cosmetics. rock chips or small scratches here and there. Haven't had energy/time to get them addressed.

Kelly's Car Condition Wizard rates the car as "Good" overall condition, with a private resale value of $11,400 for the Austin area. If anyone's interested and can make me a good offer (make a reasonable one, that's all I ask) please send me a PM. I'll work on getting pictures posted. It's dark and foggy outside at the moment.

2. 12-15-2011 09:26 PM #2
      Asking $8500 OBRO.

http://imageshack.us/f/535/ttleft.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/832/ttright.jpg/ (no front plate bracket, so ugly plate in window)

http://imageshack.us/f/822/ttwindow.jpg/ (shows the melted glue on the passenger door)
      Last edited by Austin-TTom; 12-20-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Added Images

3. 01-02-2012 11:52 AM #3
      Dropping price to $8000 ..

Make my new year happy - buy my car!

4. 01-14-2012 01:54 AM #4
      *bump*

Still for sale, and the move is a definite now, so make me a reasonable offer...

5. 01-26-2012 05:08 PM #5
      another bump. Make me an offer.