Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 236

    Thread: 4th Annual Oktoberfest Event - October 5th-7th, 2012

    1. Member shysty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2010
      Location
      Ontario, California
      Posts
      1,027
      02-20-2012 03:17 PM #26
      so siked on this

    2. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      02-21-2012 01:09 PM #27


      Open to page 45 in this month's Eurotuner Magazine March Issue.
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    3. 02-21-2012 06:27 PM #28
      This year I will be going. My parents just live in Castle Glenn (hills above motel 6) so i will be staying with them.
      2007 Mini Cooper S - Not so Stock

    4. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      02-27-2012 02:21 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by jaycheetwood View Post
      This year I will be going. My parents just live in Castle Glenn (hills above motel 6) so i will be staying with them.
      Just an FYI, all/most the activities will be more concentrated near Northwoods Resort/The Village/Alpine Slide.

      If you really want to be part of action, I would recommend booking at or near Northwoods Resort.
      We don't want anyone to get left out.
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    5. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      02-29-2012 11:52 AM #30
      Happy Leap Day Everyone!

      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    6. Member A3VRSIX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2005
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      3,257
      Vehicles
      white car black tires
      02-29-2012 12:38 PM #31
      WHOA! You are way off. What calander is that? Today is Wednesday!
      Janky Garage inc. "Its Clean as Glass" Air Ride installs and more.... Give us a Call 619 961 0027
      Do the Senior Members now qualify for AARP?

    7. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      02-29-2012 01:49 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by A3VRSIX View Post
      WHOA! You are way off. What calander is that? Today is Wednesday!
      LOL Google Images baby!
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    8. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      03-21-2012 10:48 AM #33


      Some Eurotuner Magazine video coverage! Pickup a March ET Issue and read the feature.

      Don't forget to book your party room. Get them while they last.
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    9. 03-21-2012 01:37 PM #34
      I feel like AV-VW is taking so long to get my new DSG in, that I wont be up and running before this, lol.

      I'll be there, hopefully on something better than my NUEs.

    10. Member AnAgentOrange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2011
      Location
      Palmdale CA
      Posts
      958
      Vehicles
      92 SLC/69 FJ40/97 4Runner
      03-21-2012 02:09 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by FahrenheitFarmer View Post
      I feel like AV-VW is taking so long to get my new DSG in, that I wont be up and running before this, lol.

      I'll be there, hopefully on something better than my NUEs.
      Whole trans or just the Mechatronic unit???
      Quote Originally Posted by under the radar View Post
      if you're not into chicks, a dude can hold your cup too.
      Quote Originally Posted by BattleRabbit View Post
      How do you kill a Mk.ii? Run it with low oil, at redline for a few hours while jumping it off things. Fill the engine with sticks and dirt. Repeat.

    11. 03-21-2012 03:30 PM #36
      Whole trans....$4200 + labor.

    12. Member AnAgentOrange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2011
      Location
      Palmdale CA
      Posts
      958
      Vehicles
      92 SLC/69 FJ40/97 4Runner
      03-21-2012 04:36 PM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by FahrenheitFarmer View Post
      Whole trans....$4200 + labor.
      Ugh, that hurts
      Quote Originally Posted by under the radar View Post
      if you're not into chicks, a dude can hold your cup too.
      Quote Originally Posted by BattleRabbit View Post
      How do you kill a Mk.ii? Run it with low oil, at redline for a few hours while jumping it off things. Fill the engine with sticks and dirt. Repeat.

    13. 03-21-2012 06:38 PM #38
      I've already had 4 rental cars (Caliber, Eclipse GT, Sienna Minivan, F150) in the past 3 weeks. I just hope this **** gets done soon. I miss my pumpkin.

    14. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      04-02-2012 10:42 AM #39
      You fellas book your party rooms yet?

      Call Northwoods Resort @ 909-866-3121 today and mention "Oktoberfest Car" or simply go online to www.northwoodsresort.com and use the discount code "Oktoberfest Car" to RSVP for 2-Nights (FRIDAY October 5th & SATURDAY October 6th, 2012).

      If you already booked a room! Post up and let us know! Let's get this going.
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    15. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      04-18-2012 10:41 AM #40
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    16. Member stratguymike's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 25th, 2010
      Location
      New Holland, PA
      Posts
      803
      Vehicles
      2006 GLI
      04-18-2012 10:44 AM #41
      Should be a good time

      Sent from my Jaunt using Tapatalk
      2006 GLI - 123k Driver Motorsport K04+, Spulen K04 and Discharge Pipe, APR HPFP, SPM FMIC, Autotech Intake, Eurojet Catless DP, 3" Catback w/ Magnaflow, INA 1.8T Oil Pump, Cam Follower Conversion and TB Spacer, DevilsOwn DVC-30 Dual Nozzle, HS Tuning RSR, USP SS Clutch Line, Hotchkis Sway Bars, TyrolSport DeadSet, Raceland Ultimos, BSH Throttle Pipe and Dogbone, 034 Street Density Mounts, Stealth Catch Can, 42DD Shifter Link Bushings

    17. 04-18-2012 03:43 PM #42
      Just booked my room

    18. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      04-20-2012 01:08 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by temanuele View Post
      Just booked my room
      Gracias!
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    19. 04-23-2012 12:19 AM #44
      Well I don't like to start any trouble, but what happened to Motel 6? One of the best things I enjoy about Oktoberfest is the fact I can drink as much as humanly possible, walk across the street to Oktoberfest at the convention center, sing "Sweet Caroline", drink some more, and then walk across the street to sleep. There is no driving involved once I get up there.

      I thought the VW cats at Motel 6 were quite behaved last year.

    20. Member metalmilitia306's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 5th, 2011
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      155
      Vehicles
      2009 racekor
      04-23-2012 02:13 AM #45
      just booked my room!
      workingclass
      IG:brenbren19

    21. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      04-23-2012 11:25 AM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by Caster Troy View Post
      Well I don't like to start any trouble, but what happened to Motel 6? One of the best things I enjoy about Oktoberfest is the fact I can drink as much as humanly possible, walk across the street to Oktoberfest at the convention center, sing "Sweet Caroline", drink some more, and then walk across the street to sleep. There is no driving involved once I get up there.

      I thought the VW cats at Motel 6 were quite behaved last year.
      We are moving all our efforts into one larger hotel versus two separate hotels. Most of the action will be concentration at the host hotel. There are several reasons why we are no longer supporting Motel 6, as behaved as you guys are/were, Motel 6 will fill up hotel no matter if we book a large group at a discounted rate or they get individual reservations at a premium rate. Plus, the random visit by the citizen patrol were handing out front plate tickets to eveyone that was staying at Motel 6, even people not part of our group got tickets. Parking was strictly enforced with only one car per room and so on... so with that being said, Motel 6 doesn't support our cause or even try to help it, so we are taking our business else where.

      Feel free to stay at Motel 6 or any other hotel for that matter. But if you like to hang out? The majority of the group will be staying at Northwoods.

      Do it Troy!
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    22. 04-24-2012 01:02 AM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by dub-Nation View Post
      We are moving all our efforts into one larger hotel versus two separate hotels. Most of the action will be concentration at the host hotel. There are several reasons why we are no longer supporting Motel 6, as behaved as you guys are/were, Motel 6 will fill up hotel no matter if we book a large group at a discounted rate or they get individual reservations at a premium rate. Plus, the random visit by the citizen patrol were handing out front plate tickets to eveyone that was staying at Motel 6, even people not part of our group got tickets. Parking was strictly enforced with only one car per room and so on... so with that being said, Motel 6 doesn't support our cause or even try to help it, so we are taking our business else where.

      Feel free to stay at Motel 6 or any other hotel for that matter. But if you like to hang out? The majority of the group will be staying at Northwoods.

      Do it Troy!
      I guess I'm gonna have to walk a little farther this year. And that's that!

    23. Member SoCalDubber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 21st, 2004
      Location
      Southern Cali
      Posts
      18,423
      Vehicles
      '13 Fiat 500e, '13 Golf R, '13 Tiguan SEL
      04-24-2012 01:49 AM #48
      for the only event in in SoCal that is worth going to (West Coast Worthersee isn't considered SoCal, is it? )
      Wuste European Car Festival The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

    24. Member dub-Nation's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2001
      Location
      Moorpark, CA USA
      Posts
      14,504
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ABA, MK4 JTi 1.8T, T4 Eurovan V6, MK6 Golf TDI (Owned MK1 Caddy, MK2 Jetta & B5.5 Passat)
      04-24-2012 10:35 AM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDubber View Post
      for the only event in in SoCal that is worth going to (West Coast Worthersee isn't considered SoCal, is it? )
      Thanks B!
      Bernie M Chacon III
      dub-Nation.com ~ for the love of the veedub.

      For sale/want to trade parts?Follow Me on FacebookOktoberfest Event & #OccupyBigBear - October 3-5 ‖ #ProjektMK6 ‖ #ProjektT4 ‖ #ProjektMK1

    25. n00b
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Littlerock
      Posts
      2
      Vehicles
      96' VW Passat gls
      06-06-2012 12:19 AM #50
      Wuste being my first Euro event and being that it was such a friggen sweet success I am booked and stoked for Oktoberfest!!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there

    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •