We are less than 2 weeks away from our 4th Annual Oktoberfest Show presented by Fifteen52 & HRE Wheels. And wanted to let you know that we will be posting more and more updates about the event, upcoming specials and promotions from our generous sponsors that they will be announcing.
Please contact our sponsors and let them know what you expect to see, buy and/or take home from this years event. Sponsors like Fifteen52 (Title Sponsor), HRE Wheels (Title Sponsor), dub-Nation.com, Rotiform, 8380 Laboratories, California Car Cover, Golden Shine Car Care, OEMPlus, ABD Racing Werks, VolkWear Clothing, Wheel Snob, Eco-shine Auto Reconditioning, GraphicsWorks, Idwurks, Auto Essentials, Empire Fabrication and more.
A few announcements:
- We got a lot of fun stuff planned. It's a lot more fun when we all participate. People will be dressing up in costumes, there will be party beads, drinking hats, etc, etc. We are doing this to have a great time!
- Please signup & pre-register for our event. Registering is a way for us to keep you informed and it helps us generate funds for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, in return you get a wristband that let's everyone know you are part of our group. (http://oktoberfestshow.eventbrite.com/)
- No shirts this year, however, there will be Official Oktoberfest Hoodies for pre-sale. (http://volkwearclothing.storenvy.com/) One for $35 and Two for $60, use code "2for60". Get your orders in before this Friday, Sept 28th.
- Our event is not a traditional judged car show, it's a show & shine. A fancy word for a car gathering. It's free to show and there is no registration needed for your car.
- Parking is limited. We are well over capacity with our Host Hotel and nearby Hotels. We are only reserving parking spots for our sponsor booths & staff. If you have a nice car, please try to find a good spot towards the front of the Host Hotel. All others please follow all traffic laws and find a comfortable spot. We are working with the city of Big Bear to find more available parking for all the attendees near and around the Hotel.
- No glass bottles anywhere. If you bring alcohol, please keep inside your hotel room. Beer is available for sale on parking lot grounds and the bar inside Northwoods. Please support the Hotel. Keeps our cost low for next year.
- No burnouts, drag racing, fighting or any immature behavior. Be respectful with property and the people around you. We would like to continue using this hotel, it's the biggest one in Big Bear.
- No double parking or saving parking spots. Be civil and share.
- Please clean up after yourself.
Our goal for Oktoberfest is to take over and to #OccupyBigBear. Our dream is to look outside your room and see a modified car. Everywhere you turn, you see a car rolling down the street, parking, getting gas, etc. We would rather see a modified car in it's natural environment rather than being parking. So drive around town and enjoy the weather and atmostsphere.