Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whashington's fastest fox build is BACK

Vehicles
      1989 vw fox gl turbo, Holset hx35w on meth:)new project 1968 bug and o 86 gti
      12-19-2011 12:42 AM #1
      ok so i never sold my fox i just put it in storege cause i couldn't work on it
      right now the motors out complete tear down so it can get bored fox bigger forged pistions
      got a set of wiesco pistons
      this fox is back and better pics coming soon
      Last edited by vwturbofox; 02-20-2012 at 12:48 AM.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      '90 VW Fox Turbo, '93 Grand Cherokee V8
      12-19-2011 08:39 AM #2
      Way to go! Looking forward to seeing those forged babies!

I can't wait to get back at my build, hopefully this spring!

Vehicles
      1991 Audi 200 20vt Quattro
      12-27-2011 02:49 PM #3

4. Member
      Vehicles
      1993 VW Fox 1994 Chevy S-10
      12-29-2011 07:53 PM #4
      Looking good! Can't wait to see what it does when its done.

Vehicles
      12-30-2011 12:18 PM #5
      really excited man, one of my all time favorite builds i've followed silently

Vehicles
      87 16vscirocco, 90corrado 91 Jetta Coupe, 90 4dr golf, 89 T3 MS Fox Sedan
      01-03-2012 04:55 PM #6
      Subscribed, GLWB!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplegti ! View Post
      100 mph are you serious ???

Vehicles
      01-21-2012 05:59 AM #7
      sorry guys for not being on here for a wile fox is at a stand still cause of the weather just look at my poor baby bug[IMG][/IMG]
      [/IMG]
      when all this weather is gone the fox motor is going back in and the build will continue

Vehicles
      01-21-2012 06:00 AM #8
      [/IMG]

Vehicles
      02-26-2012 04:37 PM #9
      woo hoo this baby is running got a video and it sounds nice for not even tuned firs start just timed it http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/96/noue.mp4/
      Last edited by vwturbofox; 02-26-2012 at 04:42 PM.

10. Member
      Vehicles
      1993 VW Fox 1994 Chevy S-10
      02-26-2012 04:56 PM #10
      I was denied access to your video

Vehicles
      02-26-2012 06:03 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by Edcon91 II View Post
      I was denied access to your video
      huh so was i even though its my vid
      is there a specific way to post vid i used imageshack

12. 02-26-2012 06:53 PM #12
      Great looking ride. Congrats on getting it buttoned up.

Vehicles
      '87 VW Fox wagon turbo, '90 Fox 2-door, 2013 Fiesta
      02-26-2012 07:43 PM #13
      No luck with video for me either, but glad you got it going again
      Not red, not blue- red, white, and blue

Vehicles
      02-27-2012 06:18 PM #14
      she runs good got the video working it the one right above^ can't run it for long the dam thermastat on the bottom of the radiator is not working fan is not coming on

Vehicles
      03-09-2012 04:08 PM #15
      sorry i haven't updated sooner just having fun with the fox not one problem with the fox exepet
      for the major wheel spin even when i was on the freeway 60mph hit the gas and just smoked the tires left a 100 foot rubber mark on the freeway
      the turbo works a little to good builds full boost at 2600 rpms might think about detuning it this fox is crazy
      Last edited by vwturbofox; 03-10-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Vehicles
      03-10-2012 04:54 AM #16
      sorry guys i deleted all of the pictures and videos. reason for this is
      somone is taking the pictures and videos off my site and saying he built my car. this makes me mad i put so much time and money in this car and my dad james did too just to let another person say he did this bull sh%t. so im not posting anything else on here anymore

and i know you are doing this ricky. somebody that claims they can build cars, who uses stock pistons on a turbo we coreccted your disastor had the engine rebuilt by us professionally using wiesco pistons and ballanced so people don't get a ricky tune get a NICK TUNE ..............................
      YOU CAN'T EVEN REBUILD A LAWNMOWER
      Last edited by vwturbofox; 03-10-2012 at 12:16 PM.

17. 03-10-2012 04:59 PM #17
      yea, spam here
      Last edited by cfvwtuner; 03-12-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Vehicles
      03-10-2012 06:51 PM #18
      ricky i know about all the wrecks that you did and you are wanted by the law and i know where you are going so if you don't shut up i will contact the police an tell them were you are going so shut up and quit lying about the fox you blew it up and i fixed it right................
      ps if don't tell the truth i taking you down

Vehicles
      90 Audi S8coupe, 90 Fox Wagon, wife's 2008 CW R32, kid's 89 2l 16V gli, 2010 Jetta TDI
      03-10-2012 07:40 PM #19
      [QUOTE=vwturbofox;76335251]sorry guys i deleted all of the pictures and videos. reason for this is
      somone is taking the pictures and videos off my site and saying he built my car.

Add your vortex name on the picture, and then they can't use it. People need to see what you have done.

Greg W.
      They have my car when they pry my dead cold fingers from the steering wheel.

Vehicles
      03-10-2012 09:18 PM #20
      [QUOTE=90quattrocoupe;76342958]
      Quote Originally Posted by vwturbofox View Post
      sorry guys i deleted all of the pictures and videos. reason for this is
      somone is taking the pictures and videos off my site and saying he built my car.

Add your vortex name on the picture, and then they can't use it. People need to see what you have done.

Greg W.

Yup, a watermark will do wonders. Although this seems to have got crancrook deer quick.

Vehicles
      03-11-2012 05:49 PM #21
      some of you gave me excellent advice so pictures can't be taken no sense in you guys who enjoy foxes to be out on this.we will be having it dyno tested soon i know we are running mis 3oo horsepower.

Anyone who sees that no good brother of mine ignore him he ruined the last engine and it cost us doing work ourselves over 2000.00 into it doing it right.

You should also know he totally ditched on our mother and hurt her bad after everything she did for him even when he blew himself up and ended up in harborview my mom was there every day and learned how to do bandages and healed him quick with no scars.He should be ashamed of himself for she brought him into the world and raised him 22 years and this is what she got heartbreak.

he posted all of our vehicles our dunebuggy,fox,our bug,and old car we had vw bus.and saying he hot rodded them out.what a joke.so i will take your advice and mark photos so he can't take the so called glory away from the true builders of these beauties.

We had the car out yesterday and wow so smooth and the turbo is hot.So much faster after what we did.We took our time and did a perfect job.Next will be a paint job.
      We will update with marked photos and show you and keep everyone updated.wait till you see videos it is hot.thanks for people suggestions i will do that to protect our work and knowledge.

Vehicles
      03-12-2012 06:06 PM #22
      ok so i will put back all of the pictures and will mark them just need some time there are alot of pictures thanks guys

Vehicles
      03-12-2012 06:11 PM #23
      ok so i am puting back all the photos from start to finish
      [IMG]nick's and james fox[/IMG][IMG]nick's and james fox[/IMG][IMG]nick's and james fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's fox[/IMG]
      Last edited by vwturbofox; 03-12-2012 at 06:23 PM.

24. 03-12-2012 09:04 PM #24
      No im not wanted by anyone are dad is helping me pay it all off as i speak and also you dont know where im going i know you stock my facebook its all a setup.All im saying is i put a couple grand into that car but i dont care anymore and the pics are on my photobucket when vwturbofox was my account but i gave it too you.If your a better tunner race my gsr boosted teggy.
      JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS MIGHT BE THE FASTEST VW FOX RIGHT NOW BUT ME AND MY BUDDYS ARE KEEPING THIS QUIET FOR NOW WE BOUGHT A WRECKED PASSAT WITH A 5 SPEED AND 20VALVE AND WE ARE DOING THE FIRST SWAP AND ARE GOAL IS AROUND 400-500 WHP

Vehicles
      03-12-2012 10:00 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby1989 View Post
      No im not wanted by anyone are dad is helping me pay it all off as i speak and also you dont know where im going i know you stock my facebook its all a setup.All im saying is i put a couple grand into that car but i dont care anymore and the pics are on my photobucket when vwturbofox was my account but i gave it too you.If your a better tunner race my gsr boosted teggy.
      JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS MIGHT BE THE FASTEST VW FOX RIGHT NOW BUT ME AND MY BUDDYS ARE KEEPING THIS QUIET FOR NOW WE BOUGHT A WRECKED PASSAT WITH A 5 SPEED AND 20VALVE AND WE ARE DOING THE FIRST SWAP AND ARE GOAL IS AROUND 400-500 WHP
      You sound so unintelligent you are making us all dumber just by typing. Keeping it quiet by typing in caps about what you're doing, you are so covert.

Back on Topic.... Glad to see the pictures are coming back! A lot of people know about this car and appreciate it's awesomeness. Looking forward to videos!

Vehicles
      03-12-2012 11:30 PM #26
      ricky get real and stay off here.Why don't you tell everyone how you treated mom,me and our step dad who taught you a lot about auto.We don't want to see you,hear from you ever.My mom,dad and i want peace so get out of my life for good.you have done enough damage and hope our jerk dad does pay off your tickets, is the least he could do is pay 11,000 to get you out of debt from your wrecks and stupidness you have done.SINCE HE WASN"T AROUND TO RAISE US>>>>>>

STAY AWAY FROM US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

OK VW GUYS BACK TO VW TALK WE TOOK OUT THE FOX YESTERDAY AND DAMM 2X AS FAST RUNS SWEET AND FRICKEN 2X THE POWER NOW THAT IT HAS 4 WORKING PISTONS.MY MOM HAD A FIELD DAY LAUGHING SITTING IN FRONT PASSENGER SPEED.IF YOU GUYS NEW MY MOM SHE IS SO HIP FOR HER AGE>WILL BE TAKING VIDEOS SOON AND UPDATING WHAT THE DYNO SAYS

27. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      1988 vw fox coupe .........1930 ford 5 window coupe
      03-13-2012 01:42 AM #27
      ricky please, i don't want to start anything by no means but we don't want to see your stuff on here, we're on this page to see "a TURBO vw fox, not a teggy that people can just buy a kit for, or an eg civic that you go on ebay and order, wah-la bolt on parts, we want to see a fully customized vehicle that hasn't been done before, we don't care if your cars faster, we don't care if you can beat vwturbofox in a race or what ever the competition is, from what i understand he is doing this for the hell of it because he is able to and can. it's not that he is getting paid for it or it's a work oriented job. at least from my understandings.

like seriously people grow up, leave your personal lives out of it because we really don't want to deal with your B.S, we're all on here to learn and see new stuff, if you don't have anything good to say please keep your mouth shut.

a boosted teggy or eg, dime a dozen face it, buy parts, bolt on etc, easy peasy a turbo fox with a CISE system, takes lots of trial and error, different fuel dizzy's injectors spark plugs etc, tuning is evertyhing for a civic it's just ooo google part, go buy install, what a breeezeee, like from what i hear your a "GREAT" mechanic and seem to know "SOO MUCH ABOUT VEHICLES" well then shut yer dam mouth and go wrench and make your own thread about building a car instead of busting everyones balls,

sorry to go off topic, i admire your work, and look forward to seeing more progress as it continues,

as for watermarks, i think the people meant more like this
      the " nodestination " in these photos see the bottom right, just somthing to think about,

DSC_4158 by rival323, on Flickr

28. 03-13-2012 01:54 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by rival323 View Post
      ricky please, i don't want to start anything by no means but we don't want to see your stuff on here, we're on this page to see "a TURBO vw fox, not a teggy that people can just buy a kit for, or an eg civic that you go on ebay and order, wah-la bolt on parts, we want to see a fully customized vehicle that hasn't been done before, we don't care if your cars faster, we don't care if you can beat vwturbofox in a race or what ever the competition is, from what i understand he is doing this for the hell of it because he is able to and can. it's not that he is getting paid for it or it's a work oriented job. at least from my understandings.

like seriously people grow up, leave your personal lives out of it because we really don't want to deal with your B.S, we're all on here to learn and see new stuff, if you don't have anything good to say please keep your mouth shut.

a boosted teggy or eg, dime a dozen face it, buy parts, bolt on etc, easy peasy a turbo fox with a CISE system, takes lots of trial and error, different fuel dizzy's injectors spark plugs etc, tuning is evertyhing for a civic it's just ooo google part, go buy install, what a breeezeee, like from what i hear your a "GREAT" mechanic and seem to know "SOO MUCH ABOUT VEHICLES" well then shut yer dam mouth and go wrench and make your own thread about building a car instead of busting everyones balls,

sorry to go off topic, i admire your work, and look forward to seeing more progress as it continues,

as for watermarks, i think the people meant more like this
      the " nodestination " in these photos see the bottom right, just somthing to think about,

DSC_4158 by rival323, on Flickr
      It was easy boosting the fox and its using the stock fuel dizzy dpr maxed out with 2 cold start valves with hobb switches and water/meth injection iridium plugs gaped at 0.25 for no blow out its easy its nothing special why cause i was the first to boost it and make it fast they have no idea how to tune it. my 20v fox with passat tranny in the makings as we speak and my teggy isnt no cheap ass ebay stuff its all custom not bolt on stuff should be making close to 500hp thats not bolt on
      Last edited by rickybobby1989; 03-13-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Vehicles
      03-13-2012 02:31 AM #29
      ok guys just to let you know ricky did build the first stage of the fox he did all the planning and ordering. but ricky ordered wrong parts never got the right pistons and blew up the motor and about 4 trannys and blew up the first garret turbo. never got it right.
      who did all the work, the welding, all the back breaking sh$t, me nick ,Then when i was done assembeling it you came out and tuned it two tanks full of gas later it blew up with tons of blue smoke coming out the ass end of the car. after fixing it," idiot " the right way mr butt head and it looks like i can tune this baby cause it runs great whith no blue smoke. does the blue smoke ring a bell huh. Ricky don't ever expect me to be your brother. After what you did to our family that was uncalled for............................

updates soon having it dyno run soon at z sport whith video
      Last edited by vwturbofox; 03-13-2012 at 03:24 AM.

30. 03-13-2012 03:33 AM #30
      we all knew the stock pistons would break at 15 psi and a holset.Dont think that having forged pistons your bullet proof my buddys evo just cracked his pistons from 35psi daily driven you gotta have a good tune Air/fuel mixture and timing just right to beat on it daily.Z sport does hub dyno's so at 15 psi you should be making 250-280 hp with good torque u need a passat tranny to put this car to the next level cause the trannys will still break

Vehicles
      03-15-2012 09:21 PM #31
      got another video small pull from 2nd to 3rd lot of fun
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuiFo...ature=youtu.be

the dyno numbers are comming soon

Vehicles
      1984 GLi 20v, '13 335is, '85 Golf, '10 Ninja
      03-20-2012 11:02 PM #32
      this ricky guy sounds like a tool.

lack of any grammar or punctuation,etc makes for incredibly hard reading. very stream of consciousness, too emotional.

forged pistons are a huge step up froms tock on any motor. but you have to remember, NOTHING is bulletproof.

nice build dude, good luck to you
      :HOMEGROWN MOTORSPORTS:1:4.9 SuaSponte #13Dead Rabbits. Ungluck on IG
      Quote Originally Posted by frechem View Post
      I like my women how I like my whiskey; aged 18 years and mixed up with coke.

Vehicles
      03-28-2012 05:29 PM #33
      sorry for no updates guys. there is nothing else to do to my fox but do the body work. go get it painted thinking of a dark blue.
      oh and i had a dyno run and i got more hp and torque than i need 326hp to the wheels 414 torque
      thats a lot of torque no wonder i get bad torque steer. my fox is not had a problem yet and the tranny is holding tight. not bad for a stock 4 spd tranny even when thrashing on it no fails
      i come back on in a week but now i need to go drive see yah

34. Member
      Vehicles
      '90 VW Fox Turbo, '93 Grand Cherokee V8
      03-28-2012 08:34 PM #34
      Nice, congrats to you and your dad! Are you going to post the dyno sheet?

Dark blue is the color to paint fast foxes I'll be getting to work on mine again soon, can't wait.

Vehicles
      03-31-2012 01:52 PM #35
      up here it's raining bad so i got bored and decited to build a front brace to the strut tower i got pics but this brace is not finished still got to grind and paint[IMG]james and nick's build[/IMG]
      [IMG]james and nick's build[/IMG][IMG]james and nick's build[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast