Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Owner of a black scirocco 2 in Montreal area (West Island)

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-19-2011 11:09 AM #1
      This is a long shot but.....I have seen your car drive by my house numerous times. You may see an mk3 in the driveway or a rabbit in the garage if you drive by. Next time you pass my house please make an effort to stop In and I will show you how to drive your car properly (shifting, braking, accelerating). We can also do something about the stickers on your back window. Your car is very nice and I hate to see you ruin it prematurely.

Vehicles
      2 '88 Sciroccos and an '08 MkV GTI
      12-19-2011 12:24 PM #2
      I was thinking you might be seeing MTL Marc, but he doesn't have stickers all over his back window, and can certainly drive. Just as well it's not him, as this would get messy. Seems to be more and more of you popping up in MTL with Sciroccos-cool.

Vehicles
      4x4
      12-19-2011 12:53 PM #3
      its not your car, why do you concern yourself so much with what others do?
      i beat the ever loving sh*t out of my car every time i drive it, if you approached me with your attitude displayed above, it'd be a good way to get your ass kicked.

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-19-2011 01:50 PM #4
      I have seen a few sciroccos here , two people I talked to said they brought them over from US. I am not sure who the driver is, he looks like a teenager and I just know one of these times he is going to drive through the side of my house due to his lack of stopping at the stop sign(s). There is a park across the road and many people walking there dogs, its only a matter of time before he drifts the corner and hits someone.

12-19-2011 07:54 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam087 View Post
      i beat the ever loving sh*t out of my car every time i drive it, if you approached me with your attitude displayed above, it'd be a good way to get your ass kicked.

• ANYTHING UNATEMPTED REMAINS IMPOSSIBLE

scIROCco 16v /A6 quattro sport / Mk4 TDI JSW 5spd / Volkshore/ Dutty Dub

Vehicles
      81 16v Turbo Scirocco & 88 Scirocco 16v
      12-20-2011 03:36 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by TWEAK'D~84~RABBIT View Post
      I have seen a few sciroccos here , two people I talked to said they brought them over from US. I am not sure who the driver is, he looks like a teenager and I just know one of these times he is going to drive through the side of my house due to his lack of stopping at the stop sign(s). There is a park across the road and many people walking there dogs, its only a matter of time before he drifts the corner and hits someone.
      Actually if he is driving like an *******? Then

Too many pedestrians and cars HAVE been destroyed by the twits who think speeding is a devine right, but have neither the skills or wisdom to do so

Vehicles
      Don't you know I sold them all...
      12-20-2011 04:13 PM #7
      its not your car...
      Quote of the YEAR..... Everyone on this site needs to hear this more often.

Vehicles
      1987 16v scirocco
      12-20-2011 04:32 PM #8
      I have not seen any black mk 2 in the west of mtl, hope the kid does not total it prematurely!
      Side not, for some reason there are alot of yahoo's in mtl that like to speed down residential streets, I am not surprised to hear of another.

Btw don't you know stickers make your car faster!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Old sciroccos never die....they just go faster....sometimes.......
      www.ziggituning.com

My Project...

Vehicles
      4x4
      12-21-2011 11:30 AM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by mr lee View Post
      Quote of the YEAR..... Everyone on this site needs to hear this more often.

Someone gets it.
      Im sure the offending party ran home and logged onto vortex to check the rocco section for threads in regards to his "dangerous driving". They read THIS thread and now feel horrible about it....give me a break. What is the point about coming in here and making a thread complaining about someone you dont know and apparently have no balls to go and talk to in person? OP, stop and chill out before coming in here, these threads do nothing and accomplish less. Make a call to the authorities, hunt them and confront them, i don't care. but we don't need a thread in our forum cluttering up and taking space for threads that actually matter...or let it go.

Vehicles
      GTI APR II+ DO Water/Meth Stage 2
      01-09-2012 05:02 PM #10

I like this guy!