Car made 456AWHP & 480FT lbs on RAI's Mustang dyno at 19psi (runs 22psi on street) Sure doesn't sound like too much... until we tell you the dyno shut down at 4400rpm So she's never had a clean run on a dyno, each time we did a pull the dyno wouldn't play nicely.
- 3.3L Bore
- 8:1 compression Wiesco pistons
- Integrated Engineering rods
- Polished and Balanced crank
- Fully balanced & blue printed motor (Marty's machine racing with house of balance)
- ARP main studs
- Raceware head studs
- Ferrea valves, valve springs and retainers
- billet crack pipe
- 42 draft design catch can
- Stock dual mass flywheel
- FX400 6 puck Clutchmasters clutch
- Verdict motorsports shift linkage bracket and solid bushings
- VF side and trans mounts
- BMF dogbone mount
- All new timing chains, bearings and waterpump
- Upgraded oil pump and oil cooler
TUNE & FUEL
- C2 500 HP kit
Tune, injectors, MAF housing, etc.
- Warbourogh 255 drop in fuel pump
- Garrett Custom spec GT3540R
- Turbo blanket and wrapped downpipe
- Tial 38mm waste gate
- Forge Diverter valve
- HPA pitchfork style Short runner intake manifold
- Custom air-water intercooler system w/ Spearco core
- All connections with T-Bolts
- Pag Part exhaust manifold
- Custom down pipe with exhaust recirculation
- 3in BMF custom built mandrel bent stainless exhaust system w/lifetime warrenty
- AEM water meth system w/ 5 gallon tank and 550cc nozzle
- Full respray in Tornado Red (except rear hatch)
- 20th Anniversary Head lights
- Custom all metal Booser hood (notch filled)
- MKVI black paint on the roof
- Badgless grill
- Smoked side markers
- Gold wheels
- 20% tint on windows
- KW adjustable coilovers
- CPP adjustable rear controll arms
- Stuart Warner gauges
- Oil temp
- All gauges have color matching blue back lights
- AEM wideband air-fuel ratio gauge
- Alpine head unit
- Otherwise stock R32 interior
This car is being sold as is with no warranties except for the one on the exhaust that is through the manufacturer.
SERVICE & CONDITION
Small dent in the front fender very close to the headlight (bird didn't quite realize how quickly a bright red car was closing in haha)
- Transmission and transfer case replaced approximately 500 miles ago with a 30k mile unit. The clutch was inspected at this time and was found to have plenty of friction material remaining.
- All fluids changed at same time of transmission (haldex, coolant, oil, transmission etc.)
- dog bone mount rebuilt at this time.
- front axles replaced at this time as well for ripped CV boots
- Fan switch replaced recently
- Battery and Alternator replaced last summer with OEM alternator
Whole car was repainted due to the infamous tornado red clear coat failure that plagued these cars. The roof was redone in 20th anniversary mirror black (not black magic) When this paint job was done, the car had a carbon hatch and the OE hatch did NOT receive a re-spray along with car so the hatch has some clear coat failure which you can see in the additional photo's listed below in my photo bucket album.
Sorry but NO test drives without a deposit, test rides possible to serious purchaser with $$$ in hand. Want to know how fast it is? Youtube video's of 2009 Ducati 1098S with exhaust and watch how fast they are. This car sticks with them
Asking 18,000 obo
There are videos of the car a little bit down the thread
Please feel free to ask any questions...
Click here for more pics
Last edited by kwalsh1112; 05-03-2012 at 05:30 PM.