Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: The Celestine Prophecy

1. 12-28-2011 05:28 PM #1
      Who here has read this, and/or has books that are similar to the way we can read and learn about psychological ways of dealing/accepting things?

I read this book a few times and have always enjoyed the learning aspect of it, not so much the story-line running parallel to it.

02-20-2012 01:42 PM #2
      I remember reading this book one underway back in my Submarine days. It was a good read, and like you say, the insights about life were interesting. The storyline was a bit silly if I recall, but still insightful. If you enjoy this line of thought, you may want to pick up "Life of Pi" too, although it started off slowly, it wound up being a great read.

Vehicles
      2015 Golf GTI and a 2014 VW Tiguan 4 Motion SE
      04-05-2012 09:47 PM #3
      Over read all the Celestine prophesy books. They're interesting and pretty insightful if you're new to the "new age" stuff. Silly is right, they'll get you thinking.
      ///”VDUBkill 2:0 – The path of 2.0T is beset on all sides by the injustice of the speed trap and the Plague of the Prius drivers. But blessed is he who in the name of disparity overwhelmeth the exotic in the valley of the s-bends. And I shall strike down upon thee with great revs and furious acceleration those who attempt to obstruct or delay my overtaking and you will know my engine is turbocharged when I lay my powerband upon thee.”