97 Black GLX, RIP 97 White 8vT Jetta Trek
      01-25-2012 04:56 PM #76
      Quote Originally Posted by root beer View Post
      It's Timmy with mmmmMojo, i have returned
      8VALVETURBO - RIP White Jetta

Vehicles
      Mk3 cabrio 1995 (90s yauy)
      01-28-2012 03:48 PM #77
      Well today I meet Highbeam to talk about business, I had the chance to be taken for a ride on this monster!!!
      I am 32 years old and I have never been scared inside a car….untill today. This beautiful Rabbit flyes literally, its amazing the power of this car, all my eyes where able to see is the rpm around 7k and my heart around 220 what an amazing car….
      Today I felt I am upgrading to a VR6 for sure…. I am in my way to get a piggy bank…congratulations on your car Highbeam!!!

3. Member
      Vehicles
      Variety is the spice of life...1. 84 GTi 16vT, 2. 95 Cabrio VR6T, 3. 2010 S1KRR, 4. 09 Honda Pilot
      01-28-2012 06:27 PM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by Willybudista View Post
      Well today I meet Highbeam to talk about business, I had the chance to be taken for a ride on this monster!!!
      I am 32 years old and I have never been scared inside a car….untill today. This beautiful Rabbit flyes literally, its amazing the power of this car, all my eyes where able to see is the rpm around 7k and my heart around 220 what an amazing car….
      Today I felt I am upgrading to a VR6 for sure…. I am in my way to get a piggy bank…congratulations on your car Highbeam!!!
      Glad you enjoyed it! Looking forward to doing some business with you..

Vehicles
      2002 Passat wagon,2001 Audi TT Quattro, 1995 megasquirted VRT Cabrio
      01-28-2012 11:09 PM #79
      o yhave anymore pics of the fuel pump install? I would really like to do that and get rid of my loud arse walbro 255 under the car.

5. 01-28-2012 11:26 PM #80
      Quote Originally Posted by Willybudista View Post
      yo highbeam you giving rides in the beast. I want to feel the power.

6. Banned dubinsincuwereindiapers's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Bugatti Veyron
      01-29-2012 12:53 AM #81
      I love sun guns! Nice work!

7. Member
      Vehicles
      Variety is the spice of life...1. 84 GTi 16vT, 2. 95 Cabrio VR6T, 3. 2010 S1KRR, 4. 09 Honda Pilot
      01-29-2012 03:26 AM #82
      So it's about 3:20am Sunday morning.. I'm @ a gas station cause I had to put this up..
      Long Island Expressway to Van Wyck I'm crusing coming from a club, as soon as I get on the Van Wyck 2 blurrs go flying past me... So I had to think to myself {join the party or call it a night}
      Ofcousre we knew I joined the party or I wldnt be writing this...
      I catch up with them {them being Evo X and C-5 Convertible Vette} Top of the Van Wyck, Hillside Ave. and we GO @ IIITTTT!!!!! The Single most best time I've had with the car to date!!!! I don't think either one of them knew what was going on. the Evo be it the car or driver was falling behind, I held off the Vette which was by my passenger coming hard till a little after the Linden Blvd exit. Far from embarrassed, the car is a TRUE Monster as stated by the Vette driver. Who I WILL see again. Back to the drawing board on some BRAKES, and steering doesn't feel tight @ 132mph from GPS, and gearing.
      OK I'm going home...

Had to EDIT this... To put it in perspective for those non New Yorkers or Queens dwellers about 2 miles {1.8 miles as per Google Maps} of Oh SH!T there's a little red VW in front of me?! In light traffic, dry road, and about 38 degrees temp.
      Last edited by Highbeam2; 01-29-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Vehicles
      97 Black GLX, RIP 97 White 8vT Jetta Trek
      01-29-2012 04:10 AM #83

Quote Originally Posted by root beer View Post
      It's Timmy with mmmmMojo, i have returned
      8VALVETURBO - RIP White Jetta

9. Member
      Vehicles
      01-29-2012 11:35 AM #84
      Quote Originally Posted by cant get a password View Post
      o yhave anymore pics of the fuel pump install? I would really like to do that and get rid of my loud arse walbro 255 under the car.
      I gotta go back and sort thru prolly 1 or 2 more but it is relatively simple if you know how to get it out. Bad part and doing all the work alone is messy hands can't keep stopping to take pics.

Quote Originally Posted by willber View Post
      yo highbeam you giving rides in the beast. I want to feel the power.
      You got my number man. As a promo tool for work or maybe for sale, who knows but it's a work horse.

Vehicles
      95m3.over 25vdubs,audi a6 2.7t, a4 jetta,a3 jetta r32
      01-29-2012 11:48 AM #85
      Well,that is s good stretch of road.and to catch them and then pass them,it's the power to weight ratio.u got a target on your back now lol.evox is a fast car.keep it up man.

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      01-29-2012 11:57 AM #86
      Nice straight away right there. Doesn't it start to get bumpy right around Rockaway Blvd.? I know the area well. The Holiday Inn right off Rockaway (next to Burger King) is my jump-off meeting spot.
      And my Auntie lives right on Linden, in the 120's.

I had a similar run the other night except it was against a STi & a worked B7 A4. We were doing 100+ and i to didn't like the way it felt. No problem with brakes tho. My Audi dual pot's works like magic.
      Chosen Life Clothing. Streetwear for the car culture. Launch Party coming very soon!!
      Meet Long Island The place if you're looking for a euro GTG in the Long Isl./New York City area.
      FaceBook: Carlitus Christensen Sr. - Instagram: @ThatDreadLife - Twitter: @ThatDreadLife
      Kicks...Clothes...Cars...Ho's...THINGS I DO BEST!

12. Member
      Vehicles
      01-29-2012 11:57 AM #87
      Quote Originally Posted by popeye71 View Post
      Well,that is s good stretch of road.and to catch them and then pass them,it's the power to weight ratio.u got a target on your back now lol.evox is a fast car.keep it up man.
      Thanks, but can't take all for catching them. Right around the Jackie Rob/Queens Blvd split is A LOT of Rough Road NYC you know it, they had to slow down

13. Member
      Vehicles
      01-29-2012 12:02 PM #88
      Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Dreadz View Post
      Nice straight away right there. Doesn't it start to get bumpy right around Rockaway Blvd.? I know the area well. The Holiday Inn right off Rockaway (next to Burger King) is my jump-off meeting spot.
      And my Auntie lives right on Linden, in the 120's.

I had a similar run the other night except it was against a STi & a worked B7 A4. We were doing 100+ and i to didn't like the way it felt. No problem with brakes tho. My Audi dual pot's works like magic.
      Nah your thinking slightly off the beaten path, Van Wyck Southbound right under the AirTrain.

14. n00b
      Vehicles
      96 vw jetta vr6, 06 vw gti
      01-29-2012 12:17 PM #89
      I like the work.......word on the strreet is that you have an MKV gti project coming up ... When can we some light on that project

15. Member
      Vehicles
      01-29-2012 12:26 PM #90
      Quote Originally Posted by stanley14 View Post
      I like the work.......word on the strreet is that you have an MKV gti project coming up ... When can we some light on that project
      I got a few projects and consults going on but this the internet people wanna see not hear about

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      01-29-2012 12:28 PM #91
      Quote Originally Posted by Highbeam2 View Post
      Nah your thinking slightly off the beaten path, Van Wyck Southbound right under the AirTrain.
      Lemme get this straight (trying to vision it...) You get on the Wyck from the LIE where they past you as you were merging on. You catch up, and start running them down the Wyck till around Linden (Exit 3 iirc). Thats about an exit away from the trains, no?
      Chosen Life Clothing. Streetwear for the car culture. Launch Party coming very soon!!
      Meet Long Island The place if you're looking for a euro GTG in the Long Isl./New York City area.
      FaceBook: Carlitus Christensen Sr. - Instagram: @ThatDreadLife - Twitter: @ThatDreadLife

17. Member
      Vehicles
      01-29-2012 12:30 PM #92
      Air-to-Water reservoir

18. n00b
      Vehicles
      96 vw jetta vr6, 06 vw gti
      01-29-2012 12:33 PM #93
      when will we see a dyno sheet for the cabby

19. Member
      Vehicles
      98 jetta,95 gti, MKIII Convertible jetta, 87 jetta coupe
      01-29-2012 08:18 PM #94
      It is going to be a crazy summer. Can't wait for the toys to be pulling out. We need to create a NYC traffic ticket fund. Jay everbody who has been with you for years know how much you like your speed. There is no need to build a car if you can't make it fly. I am all for drop tops with speed. The convertible jetta is coming for the ride. A photo shoot is essential for the whole crew this year. Great job brother!

20. Member
      Vehicles
      01-30-2012 11:31 PM #95
      Lemme get this straight (trying to vision it...) You get on the Wyck from the LIE where they past you as you were merging on. You catch up, and start running them down the Wyck till around Linden (Exit 3 iirc). Thats about an exit away from the trains, no?
      The run didn't start again til after the GCP/Van Wyck merge going south bound a little before Hillside ave exit. The length of the Van Wyck under the AirTran

21. Member
      Vehicles
      01-31-2012 08:24 PM #96
      Quote Originally Posted by stanley14 View Post
      when will we see a dyno sheet for the cabby
      When I get a chance to, still tinkering...

Quote Originally Posted by vwdriva View Post
      It is going to be a crazy summer. Can't wait for the toys to be pulling out. We need to create a NYC traffic ticket fund. Jay everbody who has been with you for years know how much you like your speed. There is no need to build a car if you can't make it fly. I am all for drop tops with speed. The convertible jetta is coming for the ride. A photo shoot is essential for the whole crew this year. Great job brother!
      Thanks K!! I got a few more toys I'm bringing to the party...

Spark Plugs. Check!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please fasten safety belts, and return seats to upright position!!!!!

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      01-31-2012 09:34 PM #97
      Is this a gassless Mig?

23. Member
      Vehicles
      01-31-2012 10:05 PM #98
      Is this a gassless Mig?
      Its Gas. Tank not pictured.

Vehicles
      98 vento vr, 95 jetta vr RIP, 90 jetta 8v monster, 93 A6
      02-01-2012 05:21 AM #99
      i love this build up...i have worked with him and know this man personally...he does great work and can only get betta...OH BY THE WAY THIS IS HIS DAILY DRIVER....clean set up for this lil red devil...its gonna be a crazy summer no question....now time to iron out the quirks on my ride...

Vehicles
      Mk3 cabrio 1995 (90s yauy)
      02-02-2012 10:18 AM #100
      Quote Originally Posted by Highbeam2 View Post
      So it's about 3:20am Sunday morning.. I'm @ a gas station cause I had to put this up..
      Long Island Expressway to Van Wyck I'm crusing coming from a club, as soon as I get on the Van Wyck 2 blurrs go flying past me... So I had to think to myself {join the party or call it a night}
      Ofcousre we knew I joined the party or I wldnt be writing this...
      I catch up with them {them being Evo X and C-5 Convertible Vette} Top of the Van Wyck, Hillside Ave. and we GO @ IIITTTT!!!!! The Single most best time I've had with the car to date!!!! I don't think either one of them knew what was going on. the Evo be it the car or driver was falling behind, I held off the Vette which was by my passenger coming hard till a little after the Linden Blvd exit. Far from embarrassed, the car is a TRUE Monster as stated by the Vette driver. Who I WILL see again. Back to the drawing board on some BRAKES, and steering doesn't feel tight @ 132mph from GPS, and gearing.
      OK I'm going home...

Had to EDIT this... To put it in perspective for those non New Yorkers or Queens dwellers about 2 miles {1.8 miles as per Google Maps} of Oh SH!T there's a little red VW in front of me?! In light traffic, dry road, and about 38 degrees temp.
      Hahhahaha Amazing!!! The first day I met you I was thinking, wow this guy is really calm. Probably he doesnt like to run like crazy with his car........this was amazing!!! The EVO guy hasnt sleep since then, he is in google looking for modifications of his car...:p

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast