VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official New England Forum "Spotted" thread - 2012

106K views 1K replies 248 participants last post by  rudeboyevan 
#1 ·
Post here if/when you spot a fellow dubber in upstate NY or New England.
This thread will give everyone a place to consolidate all the "spotted" posts. Plus, it'll give everyone a place to show the level of VW enthusiasm in the New England region.
So, if you spot a fellow dubber on the road, give a wave and then come post about it in here.
If you have thoughts/ideas on the reasons behind having this thread, or positive/negative comments about it, please IM me, don't post in here.
Every quarter we'll lock the old one (it'll still be viewable) and make a new one so its easier to browse through

Thanks

#527 ·
Today: mkv jetta, lowered, all black as far as I could tell, fisherville road in Concord NH.
Mkv Gti at the entrance of the Manchester mall, exchanged nods.
Mkiv jetta, female driver, black with a badgeless grille and exhaust on South willow.
Mkiv jetta, blue, lowered, bbs, parked at the mall of nh.

#536 ·
DO IT, slam the sonb!tch

Spotted: 93N near burlington, a lady driving another salsa red mkv gli w/ a rennen sticker on the back, guessing an 06 based on wheels, spoiler and chrome trim

then

128 south, silver s4 avant with nh plates 'avant'

these were both around 430ish

#558 ·
Last night coming from Portsmouth up RTE 4, nice clean Silver MK4 GTI, good and low on some type of wheels.

Waves and thumb ups were exchanged :thumbup:
That was me :beer:

You're car :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Cleanest MKVI I've seen to date. And I'm pretty sure its static. If so, good work :thumbup: You have some balls to dump a 2012. Also, getting 50mpg must be awesome.

#540 ·
yesterday, i saw a rally/run of some sort come thru north conway heading toward the kanc. couldnt make out the magnets, but they were teal green and orange. tons of high end exotics and old school odd ball cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.