Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    The Car Lounge
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 76 to 100 of 141

    Thread: HOLY ****, TCL, stop VadGTI from doing something insane/stupid! (Range Rover P38 content)

    1. Member choochoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 12th, 2008
      Location
      OC, CA
      Posts
      6,840
      Vehicles
      nothing to see here
      01-04-2012 08:36 PM #76
      Quote Originally Posted by Lwize View Post
      Think of the Escape as an escape option...
      But the Escape is not hollywood approved Vad's girl can't be seen driving around in Detroit (actually assembled somewhere else) iron. that's so blue collar


      Quote Originally Posted by Chris_V View Post
      Costs more to do that than to leave teh air ride in. Put in a M.A.R.S. kit for cheap and never worry about it again.

      http://www.carrollrovers.com/Range-R...ion-Bypass.htm
      ^^^^at a quick glance, I thought the website was www.carrollovers.com
      seems like an inexpensive solution to the air suspension issues.

    2. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 14th, 2007
      Posts
      13,393
      Vehicles
      E36, R32, S4
      01-04-2012 08:43 PM #77
      cue the wheeler dealers episode:



      should link you to parts 2 and 3.
      welcome to the layer cake

    3. 01-04-2012 08:55 PM #78
      Summing up all of TCL's opinions so far:

      "Do it, it's not my money lol"
      No Longer : -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=- -=Camry Driver=-

    4. Member Jettin2Class's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 26th, 2002
      Posts
      8,011
      Vehicles
      02 Passat Wagon
      01-04-2012 09:05 PM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by VadGTI View Post
      His exact words were that "he's never had a gay man or woman in the car who did not say the car was beautiful."
      Oh noes. I meant to say this car is "one of the better looking SUVs with questionable reliability."

    5. Senior Member Lwize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2000
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      24,451
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit
      01-04-2012 09:35 PM #80
      Quote Originally Posted by choochoo View Post
      But the Escape is not hollywood approved Vad's girl can't be seen driving around in Detroit (actually assembled somewhere else) iron. that's so blue collar
      But it's (sort of) a Mazda, and you can't say Foreign without saying For(d).
      :gift:

    6. Member Navydub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 29th, 2006
      Location
      Chesapeake, VA
      Posts
      10,105
      Vehicles
      MKVI Golf R, Saab STi, SportWagen TDi
      01-04-2012 09:54 PM #81
      Seriously, it feels like ever since I bought my LR3 every other day there's a Rover thread in TCL.

      I love me some P38, and with the condition this one is in I'd go for it. That being said, I've owned less reliable vehicles *cough* Rover Mini *cough*, so why the hell not?
      Turbo Unicorn | HS Tuning | 42DD | Cabin Krew

    7. Member what's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 24th, 1999
      Location
      Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      13,651
      Vehicles
      1974 MGB (Chrome Bumpers); 2015 e-Golf; 2013 Fiat 500 Pop
      01-04-2012 10:04 PM #82
      Where do you intend to work on this car?

      Also, the car it's replacing is not exactly a reliable machine.
      how come a transvestite donkey witch is next to you and why is it wearing a dress?

      Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say what one more goddamn time!

    8. Member TangoRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2005
      Location
      Cincinnati, OH
      Posts
      6,360
      Vehicles
      2010 BMW 528i
      01-04-2012 10:05 PM #83
      Quote Originally Posted by Navydub View Post
      Seriously, it feels like ever since I bought my LR3 every other day there's a Rover thread in TCL.
      Care to make a thread with some pics and a review?
      Quote Originally Posted by Doug Butabi View Post
      And on the tenth day of the two thousand fifteenth year, TCL finds out about rich people.

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 24th, 2001
      Location
      Beaverton, OR
      Posts
      7,249
      Vehicles
      2 Miatas, 2 Saabs, & a G35 sedan
      01-05-2012 01:55 PM #84
      Quote Originally Posted by bubbagti View Post
      The easiest way is to take the dash out to do this job.
      So it's practically SAVING money since that's the only way to do the heater core job. VAD, your gf's city jeep awaits.

    10. Member MCTB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 29th, 2005
      Location
      The Northern of Virginia
      Posts
      10,688
      Vehicles
      '12 Focus SE, '15 Outback Limited
      01-05-2012 02:22 PM #85
      I thought about one and then came to my senses. Threads like this, 13 months and 20k miles (1500 of them on the trail) cement it:
      discoweb.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34136

      This guy takes extremely good care of his P38 but notice what he lists as having been replaced in 13 (!) months of time.

      Things replaced:
      - Replaced the air springs with OME shocks & springs when the air suspenson failed and i drove home 300 miles on the bumpstops.
      - CEL(intermitant missfire) which took forever to pinpoint turned out to be a worn crank shaft possiton sensor caused by damged teeth on the flywheel. not before i replaced the coil pack, plugs and Ht leads. Only afterwards did i find out several others had experianced the same problem.
      - Brake accumulator replaced
      - Rear silencer rusted, so i removed it, only slight increase in noise level
      - Steering damper replaced twice- (don't even bother with the Rancho item, and AB advertises a Bilstein unit but none in stock) trail damage both times.
      - Fuel pump replaced as a precauton at 100k , (fuel gauge has not worked since which is unfortunate as i have a fuel tank guard and removing them is a pain for one person and a trolley jack- going to cut an access panel when i get round to it)
      - Replaced alternator, when on its last legs it produced some very intresting warning lights and poor running- used a booster pack / charger to boost the battery on the drive back from Utah. This killed the battery and i now have a Odessey 2150.
      - Sunroof mechanism failed, interior door handle release broke, fuel filler switch and clip both failed.
      - Broke 2 sets of sway bar dissconnects, now using much stronger JKS items model PN 3100
      - I destroyed the rear diff carrier in Moab and replaced it with a stronger carrier and TruTrack LSD ( which i would now like to replace with an ARB and put the TruTrack in the front axle) I would also like to install a LT-230 Transfer case and would appreciate any advice on installing one in a P38.
      - Belts, hoses, thermostat and radiator replaced as a precautionary meassure. Easier to do at home rather than on the trail. Check the short hose to the fuel tank filler as mine had deteriorated badly- (of course its a unique LR hose diameter and not available at the local parts store)
      - Brake pads and rotors replaced, rear caliper was leaking and replaced. Brake hoses are now stainless steel extended items.
      - Engine oil changed 7 times, axle & gearbox oil twice, air filter changed 7 times. The stock air intake is less than ideal and i really hope someone brings out a raised air intake. Fuel filter and spark plugs changed twice.
      - Currently running my 3rd engine. I am certain the 2nd 4.6 had a slipped liner when i installed it, and was only confirmed after i replaced the HG and still had exhaust gas in the coolant. Time to build up my own 4.6 with the pinned / top hat liners.
      - Plastic rear bumper cover and trim panels replaced twice after trail damage (2nd hand parts)
      CD changer, window regulator (failing again drivers door) and cruise control ecu replaced, Thanks Will especially for the free bonus selection of Cd's still in the changer
      - Several brake overhauls, pads currently EBC, stock LR rotors front and some free cheese grater rear rotors.
      - Lost count of oil changes, running synthetic and changing every 4k to 5k.
      - Tom Woods DDC front drivehaft
      - Replaced front OME springs with DS OME 764's
      - Replaced fuse box after HVAC light up like a christmas tree
      - Replaced VC fan clutch (i thought these usually failed in the fully engaged position)
      - Several radiator flushes, changed coolant and replaced hoses, thermostat and serpentine belt.
      - Fuel gauge fixed, access panel in rear for fuel pump
      - Headliner still sagging
      - Slight oil leak (damp)at front axle hub
      - Track rod ends replaced
      - Oil leak from oil pressure switch again(this weekends job genuine LR part $0.81 but they normally only come in packs of #)
      - Air filters, pollen and fuel filter all replaced regularly
      - Spark plugs usually use NGK 2756 and changed every 10 to 15k
      - Transmission and transfer case fluid changed twice a year currently Mobil 1 synthetic
      - Diff fluid changed twice a year used Castrol 75/90 but will try Lucas HD gear oil
      oil filter K & N 3001 or Mobil 1 m204
      - Blend motor on HVAC beginning to stick again, replaced motors several years ago when I did the o rings.
      - Brake fluid flushed
      - Interior temp sensor replaced
      -Faulty generic water pump replaced
      - Catalytic converters rattle but just passed Ca smog, (my previous 4.6 passed as a 4.0, but this time it had to be entered as a 4.6 in order to pass)
      - Lucas fuel additive used at oil changes, average 10 to 11mpg in heavy LA traffic and between 14 and 17mpg highway fully loaded with RTT
      Passenger interior and exterior door release failed, had to break up old latch inside the door, without breaking the window.
      - Expansion tank nipple on the bottom of the plastic tank leaked under pressure, replaced expansion tank.
      - Last new radiator from Atlantic British lasted 2 years before leaking.
      - Cruise control stopped working again
      - Heater core and O rings, I have done this job twice now and found it a real PITA, this time replaced the heater core with a metal Audi version, and ran the heater hoses where the alumunum pipes and O rings had been, no more O rings.
      - Exhaust manifold on passenger side is ticking again,
      - Replaced original catalytic converters and 2 x O2 sensors, reset adaptive values and MPG increased by 2 mpg.
      - Replaced driver side window regulator again
      - The plastic "thingy" by the fuel filler cap in the wheel arch which captures fuel tank vapors on pre Adv EVAP, is leaking again
      - Replaced front radius arm suspension bushings, and track rod.
      - Replaced valve cover gaskets
      - Transfer case would not shift from low to high after running trails in Moab on my way to Colorado, removed shift motor, turned spigot and reinstalled shift motor. Replacing the shift motor did not solve the problem, until I replaced the computer under the passenger seat.
      - The viscous coupling seized after running trails in Mojave, the weekend before the NR. Sourced a low(er) mileage replacement transfer case and it is possible (not easy) to swap out in the driveway with one person


      "I had a customer last week who went to the post office, parked in the Fire Lane, shut the door, came back out to a no-start and the alarm going off everytime you touched the ignition or opened the door. It was a faulty latch." You have to somehow get it to unarm and then gain access to the latch and unplug its lead to get it to start up. Hows your soon to be ex gf going to feel about that one?
      Looking for a car event on the East Coast? Check here

      I have an idea, we will try it my way first...and then we will finish.

      Instagram of stuff

    11. Moderator Harv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 31st, 2004
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      18,180
      Vehicles
      AMG - Land Rovers
      01-05-2012 02:26 PM #86
      There it is..

    12. 01-05-2012 02:26 PM #87
      Quote Originally Posted by morecarsthanbrains View Post
      I thought about one and then came to my senses. Threads like this, 13 months and 20k miles (1500 of them on the trail) cement it:
      discoweb.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34136

      This guy takes extremely good care of his P38 but notice what he lists as having been replaced in 13 (!) months of time.

      Things replaced:
      - Replaced the air springs with OME shocks & springs when the air suspenson failed and i drove home 300 miles on the bumpstops.
      - CEL(intermitant missfire) which took forever to pinpoint turned out to be a worn crank shaft possiton sensor caused by damged teeth on the flywheel. not before i replaced the coil pack, plugs and Ht leads. Only afterwards did i find out several others had experianced the same problem.
      - Brake accumulator replaced
      - Rear silencer rusted, so i removed it, only slight increase in noise level
      - Steering damper replaced twice- (don't even bother with the Rancho item, and AB advertises a Bilstein unit but none in stock) trail damage both times.
      - Fuel pump replaced as a precauton at 100k , (fuel gauge has not worked since which is unfortunate as i have a fuel tank guard and removing them is a pain for one person and a trolley jack- going to cut an access panel when i get round to it)
      - Replaced alternator, when on its last legs it produced some very intresting warning lights and poor running- used a booster pack / charger to boost the battery on the drive back from Utah. This killed the battery and i now have a Odessey 2150.
      - Sunroof mechanism failed, interior door handle release broke, fuel filler switch and clip both failed.
      - Broke 2 sets of sway bar dissconnects, now using much stronger JKS items model PN 3100
      - I destroyed the rear diff carrier in Moab and replaced it with a stronger carrier and TruTrack LSD ( which i would now like to replace with an ARB and put the TruTrack in the front axle) I would also like to install a LT-230 Transfer case and would appreciate any advice on installing one in a P38.
      - Belts, hoses, thermostat and radiator replaced as a precautionary meassure. Easier to do at home rather than on the trail. Check the short hose to the fuel tank filler as mine had deteriorated badly- (of course its a unique LR hose diameter and not available at the local parts store)
      - Brake pads and rotors replaced, rear caliper was leaking and replaced. Brake hoses are now stainless steel extended items.
      - Engine oil changed 7 times, axle & gearbox oil twice, air filter changed 7 times. The stock air intake is less than ideal and i really hope someone brings out a raised air intake. Fuel filter and spark plugs changed twice.
      - Currently running my 3rd engine. I am certain the 2nd 4.6 had a slipped liner when i installed it, and was only confirmed after i replaced the HG and still had exhaust gas in the coolant. Time to build up my own 4.6 with the pinned / top hat liners.
      - Plastic rear bumper cover and trim panels replaced twice after trail damage (2nd hand parts)
      CD changer, window regulator (failing again drivers door) and cruise control ecu replaced, Thanks Will especially for the free bonus selection of Cd's still in the changer
      - Several brake overhauls, pads currently EBC, stock LR rotors front and some free cheese grater rear rotors.
      - Lost count of oil changes, running synthetic and changing every 4k to 5k.
      - Tom Woods DDC front drivehaft
      - Replaced front OME springs with DS OME 764's
      - Replaced fuse box after HVAC light up like a christmas tree
      - Replaced VC fan clutch (i thought these usually failed in the fully engaged position)
      - Several radiator flushes, changed coolant and replaced hoses, thermostat and serpentine belt.
      - Fuel gauge fixed, access panel in rear for fuel pump
      - Headliner still sagging
      - Slight oil leak (damp)at front axle hub
      - Track rod ends replaced
      - Oil leak from oil pressure switch again(this weekends job genuine LR part $0.81 but they normally only come in packs of #)
      - Air filters, pollen and fuel filter all replaced regularly
      - Spark plugs usually use NGK 2756 and changed every 10 to 15k
      - Transmission and transfer case fluid changed twice a year currently Mobil 1 synthetic
      - Diff fluid changed twice a year used Castrol 75/90 but will try Lucas HD gear oil
      oil filter K & N 3001 or Mobil 1 m204
      - Blend motor on HVAC beginning to stick again, replaced motors several years ago when I did the o rings.
      - Brake fluid flushed
      - Interior temp sensor replaced
      -Faulty generic water pump replaced
      - Catalytic converters rattle but just passed Ca smog, (my previous 4.6 passed as a 4.0, but this time it had to be entered as a 4.6 in order to pass)
      - Lucas fuel additive used at oil changes, average 10 to 11mpg in heavy LA traffic and between 14 and 17mpg highway fully loaded with RTT
      Passenger interior and exterior door release failed, had to break up old latch inside the door, without breaking the window.
      - Expansion tank nipple on the bottom of the plastic tank leaked under pressure, replaced expansion tank.
      - Last new radiator from Atlantic British lasted 2 years before leaking.
      - Cruise control stopped working again
      - Heater core and O rings, I have done this job twice now and found it a real PITA, this time replaced the heater core with a metal Audi version, and ran the heater hoses where the alumunum pipes and O rings had been, no more O rings.
      - Exhaust manifold on passenger side is ticking again,
      - Replaced original catalytic converters and 2 x O2 sensors, reset adaptive values and MPG increased by 2 mpg.
      - Replaced driver side window regulator again
      - The plastic "thingy" by the fuel filler cap in the wheel arch which captures fuel tank vapors on pre Adv EVAP, is leaking again
      - Replaced front radius arm suspension bushings, and track rod.
      - Replaced valve cover gaskets
      - Transfer case would not shift from low to high after running trails in Moab on my way to Colorado, removed shift motor, turned spigot and reinstalled shift motor. Replacing the shift motor did not solve the problem, until I replaced the computer under the passenger seat.
      - The viscous coupling seized after running trails in Mojave, the weekend before the NR. Sourced a low(er) mileage replacement transfer case and it is possible (not easy) to swap out in the driveway with one person


      "I had a customer last week who went to the post office, parked in the Fire Lane, shut the door, came back out to a no-start and the alarm going off everytime you touched the ignition or opened the door. It was a faulty latch." You have to somehow get it to unarm and then gain access to the latch and unplug its lead to get it to start up. Hows your soon to be ex gf going to feel about that one?

      Whats your point...DOOOO ITTT

    13. Member todras's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 28th, 2001
      Location
      Muskegon, MI
      Posts
      2,281
      Vehicles
      Sold the fun cars. :(
      01-05-2012 02:29 PM #88
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      Your mechanic just bought a boat.

      Listen to Click & Clack?
      rynodyno312: Just curious, but what makes it a "controversial" engine?
      Fritz27: The LS7 made some anti-Semitic remarks back in 2008. Look it up.

    14. Member choochoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 12th, 2008
      Location
      OC, CA
      Posts
      6,840
      Vehicles
      nothing to see here
      01-05-2012 02:38 PM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by morecarsthanbrains View Post
      fdsafshjkfdsakljkl;fdsa
      cliffs notes:
      I think he's telling you to buy this
      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...780927441.html

    15. Member VadGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 24th, 2000
      Location
      Hollywooooooood, CA
      Posts
      17,951
      Vehicles
      2013 GTI/S60R/E30 M3 (imported from Nigeria)/Saab 9-5 Aero (imported from Washington)
      01-05-2012 04:01 PM #90
      Quote Originally Posted by Harv View Post
      There it is..
      Oh come on! Did you read the list? 90% of that stuff is due to off-roading.
      Leonardo - Team Post-Killing Ninja
      Fizzy - Team My Little Pony
      #FREEPATRIKMAN
      Quote Originally Posted by Jrod511 View Post
      If I could do one thing with a DeLorean it would be to give Vad's parents a condom.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
      Do you want to be known as the guy who makes worse automotive decisions than VadGTI?

    16. Senior Member Lwize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2000
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      24,451
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit
      01-05-2012 04:03 PM #91
      Wake me when you've made the purchase...
      :gift:

    17. Senior Member bzcat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2001
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      20,338
      01-05-2012 04:06 PM #92
      Quote Originally Posted by Lwize View Post
      Wake me when you've made the purchase...
      Plan on taking a long nap?

    18. Member MCTB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 29th, 2005
      Location
      The Northern of Virginia
      Posts
      10,688
      Vehicles
      '12 Focus SE, '15 Outback Limited
      01-05-2012 04:24 PM #93
      Quote Originally Posted by VadGTI View Post
      Oh come on! Did you read the list? 90% of that stuff is due to off-roading.
      20k miles total and only 1500 of it, in
      Last edited by MCTB; 01-05-2012 at 04:26 PM.
      Looking for a car event on the East Coast? Check here

      I have an idea, we will try it my way first...and then we will finish.

      Instagram of stuff

    19. Geriatric Member ValveCoverGasket's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 20th, 2002
      Location
      the barrio
      Posts
      37,583
      Vehicles
      trophy wife convertible, old british things
      01-05-2012 04:34 PM #94
      Quote Originally Posted by TangoRed View Post
      Care to make a thread with some pics and a review?
      yes, please, so TCL can be astounded by the fact that it *gasp* starts every morning!


    20. Senior Member Lwize's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2000
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      24,451
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit
      01-05-2012 04:37 PM #95
      Quote Originally Posted by bzcat View Post
      Plan on taking a long nap?
      Probably a dirt nap at this point.
      :gift:

    21. Member TangoRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2005
      Location
      Cincinnati, OH
      Posts
      6,360
      Vehicles
      2010 BMW 528i
      01-05-2012 04:41 PM #96
      [QUOTE=morecarsthanbrains;75231417]20k miles total and only 1500 of it, in
      Quote Originally Posted by Doug Butabi View Post
      And on the tenth day of the two thousand fifteenth year, TCL finds out about rich people.

    22. Member Chris_V's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2009
      Location
      Pikesville, MD
      Posts
      14,918
      Vehicles
      '01 BMW 740i Sport, 2014 Mini Cooper, '02 Suburban 2500LT
      01-05-2012 04:45 PM #97
      [QUOTE=morecarsthanbrains;75231417]20k miles total and only 1500 of it, in
      I love cars, but the problem is they are like schroedinger's hobby. They're always in a quantum superstate of being both awesome and a huge waste of time and money... until observation momentarily forces them into one state or another.

    23. Member choochoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 12th, 2008
      Location
      OC, CA
      Posts
      6,840
      Vehicles
      nothing to see here
      01-05-2012 05:18 PM #98
      Quote Originally Posted by bzcat View Post
      Plan on taking a long nap?


    24. Member MCTB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 29th, 2005
      Location
      The Northern of Virginia
      Posts
      10,688
      Vehicles
      '12 Focus SE, '15 Outback Limited
      01-05-2012 05:39 PM #99
      Quote Originally Posted by TangoRed View Post
      Not to get myself into this argument, but those 1500mi off road are nothing to scoff at. That's not easygoing highway mileage, that's heavy duty usage.
      The off road use could have attributed to some of those issues but the stuff that kills P38s is electrical and that happens whether you see dirt or not. The ridiculously over technical computerization is the Achilles Heel of the P38. Ergonomics and styling are spot on.

      Quote Originally Posted by Chris_V View Post
      If it's typical, why have I NEVER encountered it? Seriously, out of three rangies I have had and a number that friends have, NONE have been a quarter as needy as your friends, not even the $800 rusty '88. Sorry, not buying it for a moment. I CAN'T be that lucky to be able to drive from Ohio to SC to NH, to, well, all over the east coast, including towing a trailer for multiple years and have basically nothing go wrong?

      Yes, things can go wrong on a used car. ANY used car. But to point to that litany of crap and say "this is typical: yoo've been warned" is beyond the pale.

      At $3600, I'd fly over and buy it and drive it home. I could double my money over here. OR drive it regularly for years and watch TCL collectively **** a brick.
      Please do this. I would love to see you do this. Go buy a P38 on its second motor (a used one no less) and already bypassed heater (probably matrix and o ring issues) across the country and drive it every single day.

      What Vad should do is go to two or three LR service centers and a couple indy ones and ask for pre purchase opinions. Dont ask the guy behind the counter. Go ask the mechanic on his/ her cigarette break. Being where he is, he will have plenty of options to choose from.

      From two reputable and prominent indy shops, active in the LR community, the P38 is ranked by one as THE worst Land Rover, followed by the D2, and the other says flat out the he would NEVER drive one regularly. Not to mention a local indy shop that is highly regarded told me personally not to. I asked while my D1 was getting the tank replaced if the reputation of the P38 was well earned. They answered absolutely. Its a great truck when it works but when it doesnt, youll hate life. I was thinking about buying one as a second truck to drive around in but after their advice, I decided not too and bought an Outback.

      The wise move would be for Vad to buy a 100 series Cruiser as it will be 100% more reliable and cheaper to own but thats not the point of his aim to buy the cheapest car possible (or so it seems). The P38 is attractive because it is cheap but it is also cheap for a reason.
      Looking for a car event on the East Coast? Check here

      I have an idea, we will try it my way first...and then we will finish.

      Instagram of stuff

    25. Member boner's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 18th, 2002
      Location
      Ottawa
      Posts
      3,242
      Vehicles
      93 corrado vr6, 95 golf race car, 05 trailblazer
      01-05-2012 05:46 PM #100
      not gonna lie, that DOES look good. and I hate SUVs....even tho i own one now (or soon, not plated yet!)

      buy it and you and I can educate TCL at the same time with first hand accounts as to how it is to live with these things.

      oh wait, firsthand doesn't count....crap!

      looks good. you're in cali. it's living the life. it should be just find compared to the rustbucket i'm dealing with

    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •