Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: ** Show Reel 2011 - HD Video **

Vehicles
      Collection of German
      01-05-2012 12:15 PM #1
      This is my "Show Reel" for 2011, kind of a recap of some of my favorite events/footage from this past year. I'd like to say I'm happy with it, but only having my new camera for 4 months out of this whole year kind of restricted my amount of footage. Not to mention I have since upgraded some equipment, steady cam and few other things. Putting this together more so got me excited for 2012 and booking as many jobs as I can and really going all out.

Anyways C&C always welcome thanks, guys

Last edited by Bsaint; 01-05-2012 at 12:18 PM.
      || Facebook | Youtube | Website | Flickr || @BsaintMedia Instagram.

2. Banned JacksSenseOfRejection's Avatar
      Vehicles
      1986 Volvo 240
      01-05-2012 12:53 PM #2
      I know you said you had limited time with the camera. But I would try to shoot more diverse stuff and throw it in there. Even if it's not for a client. Shoot mock stuff so you can show that you do other things other than video cars.

Vehicles
      Collection of German
      01-05-2012 03:38 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by JacksSenseOfRejection View Post
      I know you said you had limited time with the camera. But I would try to shoot more diverse stuff and throw it in there. Even if it's not for a client. Shoot mock stuff so you can show that you do other things other than video cars.
      Yeah thats always the plan, but time and limitations really held me back. Although content is still better/more then most people get all year.

I've already planned and booked A LOT more for 2012, so my real problem will be picking through everything and keeping the time down. Which is a nice problem to have.
      || Facebook | Youtube | Website | Flickr || @BsaintMedia Instagram.

4. Banned JacksSenseOfRejection's Avatar
      Vehicles
      1986 Volvo 240
      01-05-2012 07:26 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by Bsaint View Post
      Yeah thats always the plan, but time and limitations really held me back. Although content is still better/more then most people get all year.

I've already planned and booked A LOT more for 2012, so my real problem will be picking through everything and keeping the time down. Which is a nice problem to have.
      Yeah. Time is always a killer. I was stuck doing fashion for so long, and now I'm shooting all this documentary stuff for my new job. It's an odd change, but nice to get some different stuff in the my reel.

Vehicles
      2000 Maxima GLE/1987 300TD
      01-06-2012 12:17 PM #5
      what are you shooting with now? looks good, but yeah, i'd try to get more diversity. and the middle-ish part after the d&b drop, it feels like the edits are too slow for the tempo of the music. at the end, the pace picked up, and that felt like it worked better. the only other thing is, sunsations...hate those stores. haha