Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Specialized At It Again

Vehicles
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      01-30-2012 05:11 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Doedrums View Post
      Please do tell. How many bike shops have you managed?
      None, I have supported the same LBS my entire life almost exclusively. I don't even live there, yet I go out of my way to support him and send business his way whenever I can. The other day when I was there I asked him what he thought of this topic, he laughed and said he wasn't surprised.

I don't care who you are or who you work for, you are a Tier 1 douche in the same class as Quattro ****. Always entitled, always wrong. You guys should date.

And yet you make a snap judgement based on a online post. Who's being elitist? Our shop is known as the "anti-biker" shop. There are no bike snobs here. We welcome everyone, work on anything and treat all people equally. Doesn't matter if they are a pro racer or just a casual rider. We ride for fun and definitely don't take ourselves too seriously. But don't let that stop you from bashing me because I like Specialized. We sell a ton of them and everyone who's purchased one loves it. Hate on brother.
      Your original statement is . Have fun in your oh so cool, "Boutique" bike shop. Snobby bike nerd.
      Yep a real joke. Ya know, self important pricks like you are the reason I've decided to leave the bike business. Bike geeks like you are just real butt holes. So, yeah, I work at Spin. Wanna fight about it? What makes it a joke? Doesn't sell one of the bike nerd approved brands? Too BMX oriented? It outsells the other shops in the area put together. Must be doing something right. Numbers talk fella. My customers are happy and that is all I care about. Not what some douche on the Vortex thinks. I'm done with this thread. It and you are a complete waste of time. Keep boycotting whatever you want. It won't make a bit of difference. Ul
      PS. Stop by some day and tell Jerry his shop is a joke. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Life, you suck at it.
      ...tunes from the car makin' everybody dizzy. bumpin' Flaming Lips, Johnny Cash and Biggie...

Support Your Local Homebrewery
      Pocket Pool Team Captain IPRO

Vehicles
      2007 Mazda 3 HB
      01-30-2012 06:51 AM #37
      I was considering an S-works to replace my tired full suspension. I think I'll look elsewhere

Yep a real joke. Ya know, self important pricks like you are the reason I've decided to leave the bike business. Bike geeks like you are just real butt holes. So, yeah, I work at Spin. Wanna fight about it? What makes it a joke? Doesn't sell one of the bike nerd approved brands? Too BMX oriented? It outsells the other shops in the area put together. Must be doing something right. Numbers talk fella. My customers are happy and that is all I care about. Not what some douche on the Vortex thinks. I'm done with this thread. It and you are a complete waste of time. Keep boycotting whatever you want. It won't make a bit of difference.

PS. Stop by some day and tell Jerry his shop is a joke. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
      numbers are everything huh? we should all aspire to sell as many units as Magna and Huffy then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12