Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
    Results 771 to 805 of 884

    Thread: Official TriState "Spotted" thread for 2012

    1. Member KingHillfolk's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 6th, 2012
      Location
      poughkeepsie,ny
      Posts
      263
      Vehicles
      79rabbit tdi-m,91jetta coop,98jettatdi,99posjettavr6
      10-15-2012 05:04 PM #771
      Just spotted a sweet emerald green 16v golf on main st (near grand) in poughkeepsie.
      u spotted me cruisin in sooty,and i gave ya a double thumbs up.that thing is sweet bro..dont worry i can drive with my knee

    2. Member Juice1.8t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2nd, 2005
      Location
      The moon, NJ
      Posts
      949
      Vehicles
      97 cosmos m3 2/5, 01 jetta 1.8t
      10-16-2012 08:44 PM #772
      Whenever I take 179 to work in the morning around 7am near ringos I see a black mk4 gli slammed on alphards

    3. Member JJS119's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2008
      Location
      New York City
      Posts
      951
      Vehicles
      2013 Passat SE 2.5, 1998 Wrangler 2.5 4x4
      10-17-2012 07:04 AM #773
      Red Mk5 GTI with black wheels and an awesome sounding exhaust on Ave U in Mill Basin. Nice kid, it was his first car. He has taste, he could have got a Maxima or G37 like everyone else and their mother does in Brooklyn. Tried to talk but couldn't because the second the light turned green the miserable old man in the miserable old faded 1996 Civic was honking at us every 2 seconds. The reason he was slamming his horn and mad was that we talked for literally 10 seconds, your car was loud as ****, and was pissed he was about to die because he looked like the living dead in that car.

      Anyway, if you read this red Mk5 GTI guy from Mill Basin, next time I'll pull over and we can have a proper chat. I was the guy in the stock white 2012 Passat.

      Quote Originally Posted by Captain 'Murica! View Post
      I'd rather have AIDS than a diesel station wagon.

    4. 10-17-2012 06:21 PM #774
      Quote Originally Posted by JJS119 View Post
      Red Mk5 GTI with black wheels and an awesome sounding exhaust on Ave U in Mill Basin. Nice kid, it was his first car. He has taste, he could have got a Maxima or G37 like everyone else and their mother does in Brooklyn. Tried to talk but couldn't because the second the light turned green the miserable old man in the miserable old faded 1996 Civic was honking at us every 2 seconds. The reason he was slamming his horn and mad was that we talked for literally 10 seconds, your car was loud as ****, and was pissed he was about to die because he looked like the living dead in that car.

      Anyway, if you read this red Mk5 GTI guy from Mill Basin, next time I'll pull over and we can have a proper chat. I was the guy in the stock white 2012 Passat.
      I believe I seen that car once before at the BP on Mill Avenue, I tried to talk to him and ask about it but he didn't care or acknowledge me. I thought I would see it around more often since I'm in Mill Basin.

    5. Member turb0mikey's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2010
      Location
      NyC
      Posts
      484
      Vehicles
      2011 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      10-18-2012 02:07 AM #775
      you: White MK6 GTI 4 dr,some kind of exhaust, and aftermarket silver 18" 19"
      me: tornado red Mk6 GTI 2 dr, LED tails, bronze wheels

      Sunday Oct. 14 eastbound LongIslandExpressway

      you passed from the right lane, did not use your signals, weaved across 3 lanes of traffic for some reason, either because you thought I wanted to race you or desperate to look cool to the Boxster S and 335i convertible rolling with me

      retard.

    6. Member Rzarektah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 28th, 2011
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      226
      Vehicles
      CW MK6 GTI
      10-18-2012 11:26 AM #776
      Quote Originally Posted by turb0mikey View Post
      you: White MK6 GTI 4 dr,some kind of exhaust, and aftermarket silver 18" 19"
      me: tornado red Mk6 GTI 2 dr, LED tails, bronze wheels

      Sunday Oct. 14 eastbound LongIslandExpressway

      you passed from the right lane, did not use your signals, weaved across 3 lanes of traffic for some reason, either because you thought I wanted to race you or desperate to look cool to the Boxster S and 335i convertible rolling with me

      retard.
      Thought i got spotted partaking in some asshattery but not me

      Yesterday, eastbound LIE to exit 61...me in the white mk6 gti 4door, led tails, dropped on detroits
      You in the csg mk6 2door autobahn stock except catback. Sounded nice but those amber sidemarkers looked disgusting haha

    7. Member Coderedpl's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2006
      Location
      Valley Stream, NY
      Posts
      2,586
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf R 4dr Rising Blue
      10-19-2012 09:25 PM #777
      Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Noob View Post
      I always see that one as well, have yet to see it being driven
      it drives! i saw it standing on the street and then pulling into the spot yesterday!
      Current: 2012 VW Golf R (rising blue) / UM tuned

    8. Member rocketdub144's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 14th, 2010
      Location
      NNJ
      Posts
      946
      Vehicles
      06 GLI
      10-19-2012 09:59 PM #778
      In Rhinebeck
      Instagram: @subdubbin

    9. Member BASE1375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 22nd, 2011
      Location
      New York, Long Island
      Posts
      104
      Vehicles
      2012 Gti K04 Autobahn 6MT
      10-22-2012 11:30 PM #779
      Quote Originally Posted by Rzarektah View Post
      Thought i got spotted partaking in some asshattery but not me

      Yesterday, eastbound LIE to exit 61...me in the white mk6 gti 4door, led tails, dropped on detroits
      You in the csg mk6 2door autobahn stock except catback. Sounded nice but those amber sidemarkers looked disgusting haha

      That was me in the csg mk6, a bit more then a catback! Glad the stock looked tricked yet another person! You car was looking sweet.
      Last edited by BASE1375; 10-22-2012 at 11:40 PM.
      2012 Autobahn GTi 6Mt
      Apr K04 Kit, APR 3' TBE, APR Stage 1&2 Intake, Forge Dv Relocation Kit, Peloquin LSD, Southbend Stage 2 Daily Silent Kit, Dieselgeek SS Kit.

    10. Member vDuByu92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2010
      Location
      LongIsland
      Posts
      786
      Vehicles
      '10 wolfsburg, mk4 jetta
      10-23-2012 04:32 AM #780
      spotted a black mk4 r32 on newbridge rd in bellmore by the 711. You honked and i stuck my hand out the window

    11. Member Rzarektah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 28th, 2011
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      226
      Vehicles
      CW MK6 GTI
      10-24-2012 10:12 PM #781
      Quote Originally Posted by BASE1375 View Post
      That was me in the csg mk6, a bit more then a catback! Glad the stock looked tricked yet another person! You car was looking sweet.
      Haha nice, gotta love a sleeper. Appreciate it

    12. Member BASE1375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 22nd, 2011
      Location
      New York, Long Island
      Posts
      104
      Vehicles
      2012 Gti K04 Autobahn 6MT
      10-25-2012 10:26 PM #782
      Did it really look that slow when i got on it?! haha
      2012 Autobahn GTi 6Mt
      Apr K04 Kit, APR 3' TBE, APR Stage 1&2 Intake, Forge Dv Relocation Kit, Peloquin LSD, Southbend Stage 2 Daily Silent Kit, Dieselgeek SS Kit.

    13. Member sum41kid861's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 30th, 2006
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      919
      Vehicles
      08 GTI
      10-26-2012 04:48 PM #783
      spotted matte black GTI..

      told me about a new shop on LI called Tuning Works. looked them up on FB they look pretty legit

    14. Member Rzarektah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 28th, 2011
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      226
      Vehicles
      CW MK6 GTI
      10-27-2012 04:20 AM #784
      Quote Originally Posted by BASE1375 View Post
      Did it really look that slow when i got on it?! haha
      Only was for a second, i thought maybe stage 1 or 2 at the most lol time for the exterior to match the performance!

    15. Member arismkv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2008
      Location
      Bronx NY
      Posts
      5,168
      Vehicles
      06 MKV GLI
      10-27-2012 12:08 PM #785
      We need more pics in here.

      Spotted outside iHop on allerton ave.

      I have Vag-Com NYC
      Instagram Arismkv

    16. Member Coderedpl's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2006
      Location
      Valley Stream, NY
      Posts
      2,586
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf R 4dr Rising Blue
      10-27-2012 05:02 PM #786
      ^That's some dangerously close parking......
      Current: 2012 VW Golf R (rising blue) / UM tuned

    17. Member arismkv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2008
      Location
      Bronx NY
      Posts
      5,168
      Vehicles
      06 MKV GLI
      10-27-2012 08:43 PM #787
      Quote Originally Posted by Coderedpl View Post
      ^That's some dangerously close parking......
      Thats what i thought. But i believe they are friends. All 3.
      I have Vag-Com NYC
      Instagram Arismkv

    18. Member DOQ fastlane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 25th, 2009
      Location
      DubsofQueens.com
      Posts
      7,191
      Vehicles
      Stage 2 CC
      10-28-2012 04:31 PM #788
      Absolutely slammed audi Wagon on Fordham Rd in the BX.
      Tough being low over there. Horrible roads.



      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

    19. Member arismkv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2008
      Location
      Bronx NY
      Posts
      5,168
      Vehicles
      06 MKV GLI
      10-28-2012 07:53 PM #789
      Quote Originally Posted by DOQ fastlane View Post
      Absolutely slammed audi Wagon on Fordham Rd in the BX.
      Tough being low over there. Horrible roads.



      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
      Horrible roads
      I have Vag-Com NYC
      Instagram Arismkv

    20. Forum Sponsor Mike@LindenVW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 9th, 2009
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      354
      Vehicles
      2008 R32T UG - 2660/5000
      11-01-2012 07:55 PM #790
      Almost one less Passat Wagon out there!

      Spring Lake last Tuesday.


      Linden Volkswagen - Currently Offering APR and HPA Motorsports Products -
      Less than 2 miles from Exit 13 off NJTPK - Less than 2 miles from Exit 136 on GSPKY
      www.lindenvw.com
      www.facebook.com/lindenvw

    21. Member Coderedpl's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2006
      Location
      Valley Stream, NY
      Posts
      2,586
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf R 4dr Rising Blue
      11-03-2012 06:02 PM #791
      Spotted this guy at my brothers job at ASML earlier today.
      Current: 2012 VW Golf R (rising blue) / UM tuned

    22. Moderator aar0n.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2004
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      11,553
      Vehicles
      MK4 R32, '14 Jeep
      11-03-2012 06:17 PM #792
      50th and 1st Ave NYC


      Matte Orange RS4 by aar0n., on Flickr
      Flickr™
      DubCult.

    23. Member Coderedpl's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2006
      Location
      Valley Stream, NY
      Posts
      2,586
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf R 4dr Rising Blue
      11-03-2012 06:46 PM #793
      ^*drool*
      Current: 2012 VW Golf R (rising blue) / UM tuned

    24. Member ECR32's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2006
      Location
      Boogie down , N.Y.
      Posts
      5,311
      Vehicles
      B6, FA
      11-03-2012 08:04 PM #794
      Quote Originally Posted by arismkv View Post
      We need more pics in here.

      Spotted outside iHop on allerton ave.

      See those cars a lot. Im by the bx zoo

      Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
      All I want is money, fvck the fame I'm a simple man

    25. Member Jayy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 15th, 2008
      Location
      North America
      Posts
      6,172
      Vehicles
      Air Force Ones
      11-04-2012 10:03 PM #795
      a blue golf R at homedepot/walmart parking lot today clean and sounded great

      your gf came out and folded your mirror for you you walked away quickly

    26. Member arismkv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2008
      Location
      Bronx NY
      Posts
      5,168
      Vehicles
      06 MKV GLI
      11-05-2012 07:25 AM #796


      I87 north 7:20 am. Near van cortland ave.
      I have Vag-Com NYC
      Instagram Arismkv

    27. Member Coderedpl's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2006
      Location
      Valley Stream, NY
      Posts
      2,586
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf R 4dr Rising Blue
      11-05-2012 09:15 AM #797
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
      a blue golf R at homedepot/walmart parking lot today clean and sounded great

      your gf came out and folded your mirror for you you walked away quickly
      Ha, that was me with the wife.
      I came back to close the driver mirror too lol

      Car was filthy though =( & Thx =)
      Where were you
      Last edited by Coderedpl; 11-05-2012 at 09:19 AM.
      Current: 2012 VW Golf R (rising blue) / UM tuned

    28. Member gordinho's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 15th, 2005
      Location
      Jackson, NJ
      Posts
      1,642
      Vehicles
      89 Cabriolet
      11-05-2012 02:54 PM #798
      2 Sightings in 1 day...

      Jackson, NJ - Leesville & West Veterans Hwy...

      1st: Red w/ White Top MK1 Cabriolet pulling out of the Quick Check
      2nd: Red MK2 Jetta on West Veterans heading East.

      I was in the White w/ Black Top MK1 Cabriolet.

      Nice rides, gents!
      No VWs in the armada currently... this will change...

    29. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 11th, 2009
      Location
      Queens NYC
      Posts
      607
      11-06-2012 08:07 AM #799
      Quote Originally Posted by aar0n. View Post
      50th and 1st Ave NYC


      Matte Orange RS4 by aar0n., on Flickr
      i used to work on 51 and lex and go that way to get up to the bridge, that car has been parked in that area for a long time, ive also seen him get pulled over right infront of the police station on 51st street.
      On the internet you can be what ever you want. Why do so many people choose to be stupid?

    30. 11-06-2012 09:15 PM #800


      Belt Parkway East bound around 3:30pm earlier today

    31. Member Rzarektah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 28th, 2011
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      226
      Vehicles
      CW MK6 GTI
      11-07-2012 01:51 PM #801
      Quote Originally Posted by sum41kid861 View Post
      spotted matte black GTI..

      told me about a new shop on LI called Tuning Works. looked them up on FB they look pretty legit
      Bagged mkv right? Yeah Tuning Works is a sweet shop, they have euro/jdm meets every month...check the FB page

    32. Member Rpc07's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2010
      Location
      Long island
      Posts
      2,176
      Vehicles
      Mkvi Gti
      11-08-2012 09:08 AM #802
      Last night in the blizzard on the grand central in an mk1 pickup your nuts dude hope you made it home safe. I was the guy in the mk6 jetta you followed

    33. Junior Member DD89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 23rd, 2010
      Location
      Queens, NY
      Posts
      70
      Vehicles
      2010 Shadow Blue GTI Coupe
      11-08-2012 09:19 AM #803
      Carbon Steel Golf R with LED Tails parked on the corner of Juno and 71st ave in Forest Hills; I passed it as I went to work this morning.

    34. Member Sparda29's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 16th, 2009
      Location
      Franklin Square, New York
      Posts
      440
      Vehicles
      2013 Scion FR-S
      11-09-2012 11:45 AM #804
      Spotted a red MK3-4 1.8 Jetta yesterday on the Grand Central Pkwy headed east. You looked like you wanted to race me. You should know my car (Scion FR-S) is no good for drag racing. However, I will take you up on the drag race offer after I drop a turbo kit into the car.

    35. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 25th, 2008
      Location
      Fancy Pants Connecticut
      Posts
      1,635
      Vehicles
      Golf R32
      11-09-2012 11:49 PM #805
      Silver b6 s4 going south on I-95. Nice messing around with ya.
      You'll UM | You'll Performance Leds

    Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •