VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

The Official Golf R delivery thread.

179K views 921 replies 249 participants last post by  VWFORLIFE2012 
#1 ·
This is the official thread for Golf R deliveries and drooling by other members who don't have their yet. :peace:

#17 ·
I got a text from my dealer this morning telling me that my car's status has updated and the car is now on a truck. So I stopped by the dealership at lunch and met the salesman for the first time (all of our correspondence thus far has been via text/phone/e-mail).

The car should be here Wednesday! And to make things ever better, I'm getting 1.9% financing assuming the credit application comes back good (not going to be a problem, obviously). Pretty excited!

#22 ·
Is yours on the Olympian Highway too or already in port? Mine is on there, delivery to RI got pushed back to the 12th but I am still hoping I get to pick her up by the week of the 23rd!

#23 · (Edited)
Ok Then Let's move it here...

SCRIBBINS FROM BOSTON MASS! Congrats Dude! You are the first Vortexian with a Registered USA Spec R to post his pictures (make that one picture) of his new ride!

Now we would like to see more :pic: once it's all detailed and purdy.... good going! :heart::thumbup::beer::beer::beer::thumbup::heart:

PS: To Mod.. Ok I moved it here like you asked... but since Scibbins was asked to post better pictures other than just one from the rear, off color in a shop on the other thread... it's only fair that we keep it going, plus we would also like to know how it drives, feels, his first impressions etc etc! :popcorn:

#25 ·
FV-QR

Had mine ordered for a while now, was waiting to take delivery in March/April.... Turns out the local dealership had an un-sold order of the exact same specs (2 door Blue Loaded) coming tonight. I already signed the papers, take delivery tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

There will be an un-sold Loaded 2 door Rising blue at Garnet VW in PA around April :thumbup:

#26 ·
Had mine ordered for a while now, was waiting to take delivery in March/April.... Turns out the local dealership had an un-sold order of the exact same specs (2 door Blue Loaded) coming tonight. I already signed the papers, take delivery tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

There will be an un-sold Loaded 2 door Rising blue at Garnet VW in PA around April :thumbup:
:mad:

:heart:

#56 ·
Center Stack

I would like to see the center stack (radio, climate controls, etc..) on a base model R (no Nav) if anyone has a pic, or can get one.

Thx,
Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.