uhm. I work in that building!
Thank you waterwerks for doing a norcal show it is truly needed!!! With TST and 1552 representing, this show is set to give the east coast shows a taste of how its done on the west coast! Sf is centrally located on the westcoast and worth the trip plus looks like an awesome venue!! I miss the old ND shows hopefully this show can take over as the staple show of norcal and a must go west coast show for years to come. A year before last we all drove up for waterwerks in search of an awesome show that was well put together and organized on the west coast which is exactly what we found! See you sep 2nd!!
Want to reserve your hotel room for WaterWerks? Rates are $94 per night (normally $220) and you get the following:
· Newly renovated rooms
· Same-day valet and dry cleaning service
· Laundry facilities on the premises
· Room service
· On-site restaurant - The American Grill
· A full-service lounge - The Pavilion Lounge
· A pantry to purchase sundry and food items for your convenience
· Complimentary wired and wireless High Speed Internet access in all guest rooms and the public areas
· Complimentary 24-hour , fully equipped, business center with remote printing from all guest rooms
· Complimentary local phone calls
· Complimentary refrigerators and microwave ovens in each sleeping room
· 26” HD Flat Screen TVs with complimentary HBO
· 24-hour fully equipped fitness center
· Outdoor Jacuzzi with whirlpool
· Complimentary hotel shuttle that travels within a 3-mile radius of the hotel, Monday through Friday from 6 AM – 10 AM and 4 PM – 8 PM.
· Minutes away from shopping (walking distance) and two movie theaters.
Call the Hilton Garden Inn at (510) 658-9300.
Tell them you are with the WaterWerks event to get this special rate.
--------1980 Mk1 Scirocco--------
-2000 T4 R32 Powered Eurovan-
2013 B7 Passat Wolfsburg Edition
Parking fees are included in your room rate.
good to see another attempt at a replacement for the ND show. Been too long. Im not in the scene much anymore, but I used to run the ND show with Tim back in the day, let me know if you need some consulting....lol (let me point out that I had no involvement in its demise!- lol)