Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 36 to 70 of 121

    Thread: Parts4Euro.com | *** Black Front Grille & Rear Trunk Emblem Combo for MK6 Jetta Sedan ***

    1. 04-03-2012 03:58 PM #36
      why not just repaint the stock emblems and then re-attach them? That's the route I believe I will go

    2. 04-08-2012 01:39 PM #37
      The quality of a painted stock emblem will never have a finish as good as the emblems we manufactured from scratch.

      Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubNewb89 View Post
      why not just repaint the stock emblems and then re-attach them? That's the route I believe I will go

    3. Banned SimpleStaple's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 15th, 2011
      Location
      Villanova, PA
      Posts
      1,919
      Vehicles
      Jetta VI 2.5L
      04-08-2012 04:32 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubNewb89 View Post
      why not just repaint the stock emblems and then re-attach them? That's the route I believe I will go
      Paint chips and fades over time.

      •|Sent via Tapatalk Android. Likely pooping or stuck in traffic.|•

    4. 04-13-2012 10:39 PM #39
      Has anyone confirmed if these fit the GLi?

    5. 04-18-2012 07:39 AM #40
      We are willing to give a set out to the new Jetta GLI owner to confirm this, please email us at info@parts4euro.com 1st to email us will get this opportunity.

      Quote Originally Posted by 4x108 View Post
      Has anyone confirmed if these fit the GLi?

    6. Member NoMasHonda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 7th, 2011
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      115
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI Autobahn, DSG
      04-18-2012 09:00 AM #41
      Email sent. I just ordered a set of these off of your ebay site. They are shipping today. Hopefully they fit!

    7. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2011
      Posts
      46
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat 2.0 DSG
      04-18-2012 09:42 AM #42
      Hi folks!

      I bought this set.
      But so far not arrived.
      For over two months.
      Is it normal?

      Code tracking : RB261414681HK

      http://websro.correios.com.br/sro_bin/txect01$.QueryList?P_LINGUA=001&P_TIPO=001&P_COD_UNI=RB261414681HK

      Any help part4euro.com ?

      Thanks

    8. 04-18-2012 12:40 PM #43
      can you please email us your order information, perhaps we need to send you another set.

      Quote Originally Posted by guidallonder View Post
      Hi folks!

      I bought this set.
      But so far not arrived.
      For over two months.
      Is it normal?

      Code tracking : RB261414681HK

      http://websro.correios.com.br/sro_bin/txect01$.QueryList?P_LINGUA=001&P_TIPO=001&P_COD_UNI=RB261414681HK

      Any help part4euro.com ?

      Thanks

    9. 04-18-2012 12:47 PM #44
      Thanks you are the 1st to email us, we will send you a set for free.

      Quote Originally Posted by NoMasHonda View Post
      Email sent. I just ordered a set of these off of your ebay site. They are shipping today. Hopefully they fit!

    10. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2011
      Posts
      46
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat 2.0 DSG
      04-19-2012 08:37 AM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by parts4euro.com View Post
      can you please email us your order information, perhaps we need to send you another set.
      Hi parts4euro!

      Thanks for reply.

      i will send my infos to your mail.

    11. 04-19-2012 12:18 PM #46
      No problem!

      Quote Originally Posted by guidallonder View Post
      Hi parts4euro!

      Thanks for reply.

      i will send my infos to your mail.

    12. 04-19-2012 08:42 PM #47
      Fml

      Lol be sure to let us know
      2012 CW GLi A/B - 1972 Typ1 Std Beetle Sedan

    13. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2011
      Posts
      46
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat 2.0 DSG
      04-20-2012 09:42 AM #48
      Quote Originally Posted by twofoteen View Post
      Fml

      Lol be sure to let us know
      we are solving

    14. Member apmarsh44's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 21st, 2011
      Location
      Nassau County, NY
      Posts
      228
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI Autobahn DSG
      04-22-2012 01:25 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by parts4euro.com View Post
      We are willing to give a set out to the new Jetta GLI owner to confirm this, please email us at info@parts4euro.com 1st to email us will get this opportunity.
      Ahhh...i could have told you they fit! Ordered mine a few weeks ago...free pair would have been nice!

    15. Member NoMasHonda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 7th, 2011
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      115
      Vehicles
      2012 GLI Autobahn, DSG
      05-01-2012 07:03 AM #50
      Badges fit great! Being painted as we speak. I'll post pics once I put them back on. Thanks again!

    16. 05-05-2012 05:40 PM #51
      Do you offer the set in red? I have a white 2012 GLI that I want to add red badges to and I don't want to paint them myself. Thanks.

    17. 05-08-2012 11:41 AM #52
      Sorry we don't.

      Quote Originally Posted by mwog View Post
      Do you offer the set in red? I have a white 2012 GLI that I want to add red badges to and I don't want to paint them myself. Thanks.

    18. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2011
      Posts
      46
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat 2.0 DSG
      05-08-2012 11:54 AM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by guidallonder View Post
      we are solving
      Hey, parts4euro, I had no more news.

      Can you help me?

      Tks

    19. 05-10-2012 10:55 AM #54
      We already replied your email.

      Quote Originally Posted by guidallonder View Post
      Hey, parts4euro, I had no more news.

      Can you help me?

      Tks

    20. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2011
      Posts
      46
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat 2.0 DSG
      05-10-2012 11:06 AM #55
      Quote Originally Posted by parts4euro.com View Post
      We already replied your email.
      yes, you have already responded. but i not received the tracking code.

    21. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2011
      Posts
      46
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat 2.0 DSG
      06-21-2012 03:14 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by guidallonder View Post
      yes, you have already responded. but i not received the tracking code.
      The product arrived.

      Thanks

    22. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 28th, 2010
      Location
      detroit, mi
      Posts
      91
      Vehicles
      2005 jetta gli, 2008 yamaha r6/s, 2012 jetta s
      07-10-2012 12:44 PM #57
      so happy with mine

      i <3 haters

    23. 07-15-2012 10:41 PM #58
      Is the rear badge a 1 piece design or two piece? Looks like the factory badge is a two piece.

    24. 07-17-2012 11:39 PM #59
      It is 1 piece.

      Quote Originally Posted by flynavyj View Post
      Is the rear badge a 1 piece design or two piece? Looks like the factory badge is a two piece.

    25. 07-19-2012 10:04 PM #60
      Any way you guys can make these with CW behind the VW on the back emblem

    26. 07-19-2012 10:37 PM #61
      read, badge is one piece. I had thought of changing the rear badge, but i'd rather mess around with another two piece badge I can get from a dealership, bone yard, etc so I could play with color combos...don't think I'd like the one piece design.

    27. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 7th, 2012
      Location
      Massachusetts
      Posts
      43
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta TDI
      07-23-2012 09:22 AM #62
      Will these fit a 2011 Jetta TDI?

    28. 07-24-2012 03:01 AM #63
      These are for the MK6 Jetta only.

      Quote Originally Posted by sambo413 View Post
      Will these fit a 2011 Jetta TDI?

    29. Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2012
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      3,447
      Vehicles
      2012 Jetta SE
      08-01-2012 07:43 AM #64
      Ordered these Sunday from Amazon and they should be here by Tuesday! I'm excited to get rid of the chrome

    30. Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2012
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      3,447
      Vehicles
      2012 Jetta SE
      08-06-2012 10:55 AM #65
      Any advice on getting the front emblem off? I think I have to separate the grill but don't want to go through that if there is an easier way

    31. Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2012
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      3,447
      Vehicles
      2012 Jetta SE
      08-08-2012 06:46 PM #66
      Figured out the front badge, feel like an idiot


    32. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 1st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      521
      Vehicles
      '13 GLI Autobahn
      08-14-2012 11:49 PM #67
      Why do so many people on this forum do this to their badges? I remember when everyone was murdering out Cameros in the 90's and I thought maybe that was the aim, but most of the cars I see with these aren't black. What's the deal, and why not some other color?

      I know I say a lot of snarky things about mods on here, so I hope you take this question seriously. I'm genuinely curious. I promise to keep any smartass comments to myself

    33. Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2012
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      3,447
      Vehicles
      2012 Jetta SE
      08-15-2012 08:37 PM #68
      Quote Originally Posted by erick295 View Post
      Why do so many people on this forum do this to their badges? I remember when everyone was murdering out Cameros in the 90's and I thought maybe that was the aim, but most of the cars I see with these aren't black. What's the deal, and why not some other color?

      I know I say a lot of snarky things about mods on here, so I hope you take this question seriously. I'm genuinely curious. I promise to keep any smartass comments to myself
      I hate chrome? If/when I decide to buy out this lease I would more than consider filling shaving the rear badge but until then this was the route I thought looked best. Considering I'm aiming at a black and blue scheme it just makes more sense. It's all personal preference any way. If you don't like it, don't go into a thread about black emblems

    34. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 25th, 2011
      Location
      Fairfield County, CT
      Posts
      3,659
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta S
      08-15-2012 08:44 PM #69
      If you want to get rid of your original chrome badge please let me know my PM and I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

    35. Junior Member Maximilium's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2012
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      77
      Vehicles
      Jetta 2011 SE
      09-06-2012 11:11 AM #70

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •