I am looking to sell my 2002 Golf GLS 4 door. Has cold weather package, automatic, grey cloth, with reflex silver exterior. Just had timing belt, water pump and related changed, along with a transmission service (86K). Fuel filter also been changed (90K), due for oil change (95K), have all parts, will do it. It currently is just under 95k. Asking $9350/offer. Cell is 608-751-4801 if you have other questions.
looking for a 4 door
it is a four door...
- 2002 Golf GLS TDi,
- 191k miles, 5spd,
- Uni-Black/black cloth,
- sun/moon roof,
- OEM VW Votex roof rack w/ two bike trays,
- shortened shifter,
- lighted Jetta vents,
- orange fender markers,
- extra 12v outlet installed in enter console (behind e-brake),
- Alpine CDA9884 with iPod control,
- 20th Ann. full suspension swap,
- GTi Joey-modded headlights with fogs,
- lower bumper fogs (both fogs to a Euro switch),
- wheel spacers front / rear to near fender-flush,
- 17" Long Beaches with new-ish 225/45/17s (5 rims total), and
- 16" Beetle steelies w/ 205/55/16 Goodyear snows (probably 1-2 seasons left)
New: front & rear rotors & pads ($1100) in December '11, control arms (~20k ago), sunroof drain lines to rear hatch, etc.
It also has a ~12gallon Grease car system installed with spare tire tank, dash switch/buzzer, and gas gauge installed in the sunroof motor cover.
Pictures: http://brownphotoworks.net/galleries/greg (hasn't been cleaned or washed in a while; shift boot and sunroof motor cover removed in these pictures)
Last edited by mkId; 02-14-2012 at 11:26 AM.