Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weirdo from work knows where I live

Vehicles
      '93 Corrado, '07 Mazda 3 CSV
      01-11-2012 07:50 PM #76
      When I read the first post I went to look for a thread about being someone that needing to find out where this other person lived and wondered if it freaked him out.

Then I would have to decide which one was real.

Since I have not found that other thread I've decided that this is the true story and that you should feel creeped out by this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ktk View Post
      Car enthusiast: One who harbors an inexplicable fascination with a relatively mundane mechanical device that goes beyond appreciation of its intended purpose and basic functionality, in some cases bordering on obsession.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 Dodge Ram 4x4 HEMI
      01-11-2012 08:27 PM #77
      If anything does happen to you or your family (i hope it doesn't) by this strange dude I really hope that no authorities (police or work) see this thread....you have made threats against his life and if he does happen to have an account on this "public" forum and has seen these comments he may lose his ****. I can't be 100% sure of how officials would handle it but it wouldn't look good on you, especially being his supervisor at work.

Just my 2 cents.

Personally I don't know what i would do in this situation but I would be just as freaked out.

Vehicles
      '92 Jetta Coupe/ '94 Cherokee
      01-11-2012 09:16 PM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by atomicalex View Post
      Aspys don't stalk people, although they are quite curious. Stalking is malicious.

How is it that everyone missed the easiest anywer of all? Go to HR. Explain that this guy followed you home and you don't think that was appropriate, even if it aws legal. Explain that the guy has already made comments about your personal life that are closer to home that you'd care to get into at work (pregnancy is a good one), and you'd like clarification on bounds for this behaviour. Askthem to handle it. The guy might already have a record of this stuff and they may need only one more incident to deal with it, or they may tell you how to handle it personally.
      I wrote a short story on here with my stalker experience. He had Aspergers.
      As we all know God forged the 4.0 from a block of granite at the dawn of time.

4. 01-11-2012 10:14 PM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by jetta'd View Post
      If anything does happen to you or your family (i hope it doesn't) by this strange dude I really hope that no authorities (police or work) see this thread....you have made threats against his life and if he does happen to have an account on this "public" forum and has seen these comments he may lose his ****. I can't be 100% sure of how officials would handle it but it wouldn't look good on you, especially being his supervisor at work.

Just my 2 cents.

Personally I don't know what i would do in this situation but I would be just as freaked out.
      Vortex posts are serious posts

Vehicles
      Six Speed Satanizer
      01-12-2012 06:31 AM #80
      Quote Originally Posted by Metallitubby View Post
      What I would do:

1: He's obviously lactose intolerant, so force-feed him milk (yes, whole milk)
      2. Start rumors that he is a "strong bottom"
      3. Play Tool CDs all day to prove that you are someone "not to be ****ed with"
      4: Take him out to a bar, spike his drink with GHB and leave him near a sports arena
      5. Cook him Easy-Mac
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      You are in the land of rust and honey.

Vehicles
      Why don't you take a seat over there
      01-12-2012 08:22 AM #81
      Dead yet?
      Sent on a Post-It by way of carrier pigeon

Vehicles
      NC MX5, Golf R
      01-12-2012 09:25 AM #82
      Get a surveillance system and put cameras at your front door and your driveway. That's way too scary to take any chances with him doing something stupid to your property or worse...

8. Member
      Vehicles
      DRZ400sm, CB550four, Mazdaspeed3
      01-12-2012 10:27 AM #83
      This sounds like the perfect opportunity for the game "Just the Tip".

Vehicles
      Several...
      01-12-2012 10:55 AM #84
      Placing my bet that he's gay and lonely, and thinks you might be of the same orientation. Unfortunately, gay people can't really go to someone and say "hey, wanna go on a date?" for fear of getting the **** beat out of them, and the "less socially apt" gays out there have a tendency to do this stuff.

Sent via a stringless can.

10. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      01-12-2012 11:45 AM #85

his sin is envy.

id be ****ing nervous. i dont know why youre ok having a 3 page thread about it but not ok with confronting him and asking him why he was trying to follow you home the first time - nevermind you trying to 'lose him' a few times in the past. first time he was following me i would have stopped the car with him behind me and gotten out to tell him as soon as you both walk out that door the employer/employee relationship is over. you gotta set boundries, the earlier the better.
      Ferrari Scuderia 2012 - "The people who speak badly about me then tremble and cry when they want to have their picture taken with me” - F. Alonso
      Now recruiting for IT/financial/accounting/creative services in fairfield county and metro nyc, pm if interested

11. 01-12-2012 11:49 AM #86
      Quote Originally Posted by White Jetta View Post
      Dead yet?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkChad View Post
      id be ****ing nervous. i dont know why youre ok having a 3 page thread about it but not ok with confronting him and asking him why he was trying to follow you home the first time - nevermind you trying to 'lose him' a few times in the past. first time he was following me i would have stopped the car with him behind me and gotten out to tell him as soon as you both walk out that door the employer/employee relationship is over. you gotta set boundries, the earlier the better.

It's a delicate thing dealing with nut jobs.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      01-12-2012 11:53 AM #87
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

Vehicles
      2 89 Cabriolets, 89 Jetta, 83 Caddy 07 A6 Avant,2012 powerwheels Jeep
      01-12-2012 11:59 AM #88
      Quote Originally Posted by Metallitubby View Post
      What I would do:

1: He's obviously lactose intolerant, so force-feed him milk (yes, whole milk)
      2. Start rumors that he is a "strong bottom"
      3. Play Tool CDs all day to prove that you are someone "not to be ****ed with"
      4: Take him out to a bar, spike his drink with GHB and leave him near a sports arena
      5. Cook him Easy-Mac
      I know you hate tool and all, but I think Godsmack delivers the "not to be ****ed with" message a little better.
      Sent from my Droid using an escape pod to Tattoine.

Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      they're trying to skip out on their contracts via rapture. not very christian of them

14. 01-12-2012 12:12 PM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post
      So I shouldn't be letting him take naked pictures of me on our lunch hour?

15. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      01-12-2012 01:09 PM #90
      ok, your stalker is waayyy creepier than mine.
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

16. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      01-12-2012 01:10 PM #91
      Quote Originally Posted by foxtrot762 View Post
      Yes

It's a delicate thing dealing with nut jobs.
      not really. ive dealt witht them before, you just have to be confrontational and direct, both things that passive aggressive OT doesnt like.
      Ferrari Scuderia 2012 - "The people who speak badly about me then tremble and cry when they want to have their picture taken with me” - F. Alonso
      Now recruiting for IT/financial/accounting/creative services in fairfield county and metro nyc, pm if interested

17. 01-12-2012 01:16 PM #92
      I was telling my wife about this guy which reminded her of when she was 19 and working at Walmart. She lived in the country and had to drive 30 minutes to work. Anyway this middle aged retired marine took a liking to her and would flirt with her whenever he came in...which apparently was every day.
      So one day he slips and tells one of my wifes coworkers that he knows where she lives...which means he followed her 30 minutes into the country and to her house. It gets back around to my wife so she just walks right up to the guy and tells him to "stop ****ing following her". He never said another word to her.

I'll let him know that I know what he's doing and tell him in my usual jackass way of telling people things to stop doing it. If he continues, it's police report time. My problem is that I work with this guy and I see him every day which means it will always be a problem since he can't let anything go. The other guys at work agree he's creepy and just think he's overly curious and generally harmless. I tend to agree but I still don't like it.
      Last edited by foxtrot762; 01-12-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      01-12-2012 01:26 PM #93
      So I shouldn't be letting him take naked pictures of me on our lunch hour?
      I'm free during lunch too

Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

19. Member
      Vehicles
      '12 JKU / '06 FXSTDI
      01-12-2012 01:33 PM #94
      Quote Originally Posted by BeetleGpx View Post
      shoot his ass in the kneecaps

problem solved
      Asses have kneecaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post
      Put a banana in his tailpipe.
      This thread is getting gayer by the minute :\

Vehicles
      2001 W.E Jetta
      01-12-2012 01:37 PM #95
      Guns, you need lots of guns.

Vehicles
      Mini R55 S, Honda Pilot
      01-12-2012 01:40 PM #96
      Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot™ View Post

This thread is getting gayer by the minute :\
      You've never seen Beverley Hills Cop?

22. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      01-12-2012 01:50 PM #97
      I was telling my wife about this guy which reminded her of when she was 19 and working at Walmart. She lived in the country and had to drive 30 minutes to work. Anyway this middle aged retired marine took a liking to her and would flirt with her whenever he came in...which apparently was every day.
      So one day he slips and tells one of my wifes coworkers that he knows where she lives...which means he followed her 30 minutes into the country and to her house. It gets back around to my wife so she just walks right up to the guy and tells him to "stop ****ing following her". He never said another word to her.

I'll let him know that I know what he's doing and tell him in my usual jackass way of telling people things to stop doing it. If he continues, it's police report time. My problem is that I work with this guy and I see him every day which means it will always be a problem since he can't let anything go. The other guys at work agree he's creepy and just think he's overly curious and generally harmless. I tend to agree but I still don't like it.
      funny how that works

01-12-2012 02:33 PM #98
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ikes-buttsecks

OP you should read this thread and learn to enjoy it ahead of time

24. 01-12-2012 03:29 PM #99
      Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkChad View Post
      funny how that works
      Yeah a bit ironic that my 5'1 120 lb. wife can tell a US Marine to go **** himself but I'm scared of a 43 year old loner with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Vehicles
      SMC/CRV
      01-12-2012 07:51 PM #100
      I know you hate tool and all, but I think Godsmack delivers the "not to be ****ed with" message a little better.
      In like a "we all wear black and talk about our metal goatees" way? Tool does the job jusssss fine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast