Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: *** NEW !! INA : AUDI TT/TTS/TTRS Adjustable BILLET REAR Sway Bar End Links ***

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-11-2012 03:33 PM #1

*** VW MKV / MKVI & AUDI 8J/8P Adjustable REAR Sway Bar End Links ***

Tired of your rear sway bar end links crapping out on your new vehicle? This is the solution for you! 034 Motorsport is proud to announce the availability of 034Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links for essentially any MKV / MKVI VW and Audi 8J/8P Chassis

Replace your flimsy, sloppy OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!

034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length.

Features:
      • CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
      • CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers (Anodized Black for Durability)
      • Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
      • Includes New High-Grade Installation Hardware

Functions:
      • Remove Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing
      • Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
      • Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out at the Club

Fitment:
      • 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
      • 2008 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8J)
      • 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 / Rabbit (Mk5)
      • 2006 - 2010 Volkswagen CC / Passat (B6)
      • 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta / R20 (Mk6)
      • 2006 - 2013 Seat Leon / Almera
      • 2006 - 2013 Skoda Octavia

Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.

Retail: $165

VWVORTEX PRICE : $165 USD SHIPPED

Ready to Purchase? No Problem! .CLICK HERE TO SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL or Jump on the list below
      We are accepting payment via paypal so please follow the instructions in the box below:

When making payment with paypal please include the following:
      Full Name :
      Forum Screen Name:
      VERSION : Specify V1.1 or V1.2
      COLOUR : Specify Clear or Black Anodized
      Shipping Address:
      Billing Address:
      THE LIST:
      1. You
        and me

Thanks!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades

Vehicles
      2011 Audi A3 Premium Plus S Line 6MT FWD
      01-11-2012 05:32 PM #2
      NICE!!! I was thinking of getting the Neuspeed RSB links...
      2011 Audi A3 Premium Plus S Line 6 Spd MT Black - APR Stage II+ K04 | APR Intercooler | APR Carbonio Stage II Pipe | APR RSC 3'' Downpipe | B&G S2 Sport Springs RED | S3 Control Arm Bushing Kit | Powerflex Purple Dogbone | APR 27mm F&RSB | 19" NSPD RSe14's Black | NSPD Turbo Discharge Pipe | NSPD OE Sound Eliminator Pipe | NSPD Short Shift Kit | NSPD Power Pulley| NSPD F&R D&S Rotors | ECS Clutch Bleeder Valve

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-11-2012 06:10 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by dcdennis555 View Post
      NICE!!! I was thinking of getting the Neuspeed RSB links...
      These are adjustable!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades

Vehicles
      Turbocharged 2004 Civic SI with K20/K24 engine swap, 2006 Audi A3
      01-11-2012 09:03 PM #4
      Might grab these up... my BSH ones have been a BITCH since day one.. and they want them back before they send new ones... leaving me with no RSB... I just have to try to ignore the constat clunking and clicking and popping....

any pics of these installed? my BSH bar was not centered very well at all, and lies under the right rear portion of the subframe. sucks...
      2006 Audi A3 | 2.0T | 6MT | APR Stage 2+ | Fully loaded ECU | FK grill | EJ CAI | BSH TBP |EJ DV Reloc. | Eurojet TBE | EuroJet Catch Tank | Cross drilled and Slotted Rotors | EBC "Redstuff" Kevlar | Raceland Coilovers | Forge Side to Side Short Shifter | Forge Front to Back Short Shifter | Devil's Own DVC-30 Methanol injection | BSH RSB | BSH Motor mount Kit | 42 DD Shifter Bushings | HPFP Stage 1 upgrade |

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-12-2012 11:05 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
      Might grab these up... my BSH ones have been a BITCH since day one.. and they want them back before they send new ones... leaving me with no RSB... I just have to try to ignore the constat clunking and clicking and popping....

any pics of these installed? my BSH bar was not centered very well at all, and lies under the right rear portion of the subframe. sucks...
      Got a pic?
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      01-12-2012 12:45 PM #6
      passenger Side

driver side.

random pics

I sent these to BSH and they werent too convinced that their product was defective. they wanted me to send the bar back because when I measured it's bends, as compared to the rear subframe, it was unequal, I then measured my bar against another 4 bars we took out of boxes. Each was bent different and measured differently, and welded differently. I can understand little differences, but it was pretty crazy.
      2006 Audi A3 | 2.0T | 6MT | APR Stage 2+ | Fully loaded ECU | FK grill | EJ CAI | BSH TBP |EJ DV Reloc. | Eurojet TBE | EuroJet Catch Tank | Cross drilled and Slotted Rotors | EBC "Redstuff" Kevlar | Raceland Coilovers | Forge Side to Side Short Shifter | Forge Front to Back Short Shifter | Devil's Own DVC-30 Methanol injection | BSH RSB | BSH Motor mount Kit | 42 DD Shifter Bushings | HPFP Stage 1 upgrade |

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-12-2012 01:56 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
      I sent these to BSH and they werent too convinced that their product was defective. they wanted me to send the bar back because when I measured it's bends, as compared to the rear subframe, it was unequal, I then measured my bar against another 4 bars we took out of boxes. Each was bent different and measured differently, and welded differently. I can understand little differences, but it was pretty crazy.
      Sounds like the sway bar is bent? Those linkages are billet so they cant exactly "bend" without you noticing it.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      01-12-2012 02:55 PM #8
      yeah, the bars where all bent different. the end links are SUPER thick and straight, so im wondering if yours would fit a bit differently.

they wanted me to send them all back before they sent a replacement... so i just live with the crazy sounds.

9. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2010 Audi A4, 1954 Deluxe Sunroof Beetle
      02-28-2012 12:14 AM #9
      Will these fit the yet to be released MQB based A3/S3 that's coming to the US in 2013?
      Tschüß! Ðave
      2010 Brilliant Black A4 SLine • Hüper Optik • EC Alu Kreuz/ÜSS • 034 HiFlo Turbo Hose • EC HFC • Milltek • ST-40 BBK • Hankook Ventus V12's | Pending: Black Grill • Höen H11 • EC Intercooler • EC Short Shifter | Wish List: New Wheels • ECodes

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      02-28-2012 11:22 AM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by V0LKSWAGENSRULE View Post
      Will these fit the yet to be released MQB based A3/S3 that's coming to the US in 2013?
      If it is based on the "MKVI" or MKII chassis then yes
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

11. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2010 Audi A4, 1954 Deluxe Sunroof Beetle
      02-29-2012 01:17 AM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
      If it is based on the "MKVI" or MKII chassis then yes
      Cool - I'm getting into knowing all the ins/out of the A3 platform in anticipation of the next Audi in the stable
      Tschüß! Ðave
      2010 Brilliant Black A4 SLine • Hüper Optik • EC Alu Kreuz/ÜSS • 034 HiFlo Turbo Hose • EC HFC • Milltek • ST-40 BBK • Hankook Ventus V12's | Pending: Black Grill • Höen H11 • EC Intercooler • EC Short Shifter | Wish List: New Wheels • ECodes