So I finally got the new wheels mounted up on the car...
I'm not keeping the black for very long. Should be going into powder coating with in the next month. Other then that, the car hasn't changed much. I got bored last night, and decided to do a little "spring cleaning" with the passenger side of the engine bay... Here's a before/during/after shot...
Ounce I get my intake in, and relocate my battery, I'll start cleaning up the driver side. Hopefully by summer time I can get the ball rolling on this car. I'm going to try and get these things sorted out by the end of summer...
- TT/or Schrick Cams
- Relocate the Battery
- Clean up the driver side of the engine bay
- BFI Stage 2 motor mount kit
- Get the wheels powder coated
- Auto Power 4 point roll bar
- OEM/Rep projector headlights