VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

RICHMOND area meet, Enthusiasts, etc?

10K views 110 replies 40 participants last post by  dubappsunshine 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I just transfered down to VCU from Nova. Didn't see a thread. Just looking to see if there are any meets (I know it's winter :rolleyes: ) or groups around here. I've already seen a few MkII's including a Montana Green. Hope to meet some of you soon!

My piece.

Has quads now :) Thanks!

See less See more
#42 ·
Are there any meets going on Memorial Day weekend in Richmond? I'll be down from NY to visit family.

#45 ·
Ill be there.

Sent from my Braille Converter App via Tapatalk

#49 ·
Check out www.richmonddubs.com check your feelings at the door though.

Sent from my Braille Converter App via Tapatalk

#51 ·
Hey everyone since there is hardly any meets in richmond it seems, Im trying to get a cruise together to drive to Hampton this sunday for the get together at Casey VW. heres the LINK for the event. If anyone wants to join we'll be meeting in the parking lot of the Haynes furniture store at Hull St and Chippenham pkwy in chesterfield at 10:30. we'll probably hang around for 15 mins or so to see who all shows up before we leave. we'll be taking 895 to get there so make sure you have toll money... I think its $2.75. hope to see you guys there :thumbup:

#60 ·
Come out to Richmond dragway Friday. Going to be a nice night. See what those "tunes" do for your cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.