Looking to sell my satin Atlas grey mk2 Golf VRT.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This car has been well taken care of, no expense spared, nothing but 94 octane on the diet either.
Tons of money and time has gone into this car, nothing but the best for it, OEM everything aside from the wheels and drivetrain/turbo mods. Everything is done properly, no hackjobs; anyone who has seen this car or knows me can vouch that it is not a ****box.
- 1998 OBD2 VR6
- P& P, valve job, fully rebuilt head
- valves, guides, lightweight I&A followers, etc.
- Cat cam HD valve springs
- VR rad, Flex-a-Lite “Scirocco” slim fans and shroud,
- newer low km bottom end (has about 110k on it)
- ARP head studs
- C2 9:1 stainless steel headspacer
- Samco hoses all around
- lightweight p/s pulley
- new seals/gaskets all around the motor
- new timing chains/tensioners/tensioner bolt less than 8k ago
- the car makes 344whp on 13lbs and 407whp (377 torque) on 19lbs with room for more
- Kinetic VR6 exhaust manifold
- Garret t3/t4 (the same one that comes with the Kinetic kit)
- C2 Motorsports #42lb software for OBD2, latest and greatest version
- 6 x Bosch greentop 42# injectors
- 4” billet MAF housing
- 3” stainless steel intake
- Forge 007 diverter valve
- custom short runner intake manifold
- intank Walbro high flow fuel pump
- inline Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- custom wire relay harness for inline pump
- custom dual feed fuel rail made from solid billet stock
- braided fuel lines
- all AN fittings used
- Mallory manually adjustable FPR
- The fuel setup is pretty unique in itself. There is plenty of fuel to support upgrades and the dual feed rail is an added bonus.
- custom air to water core/tank built to fit in the engine bay
- reservoir is built into the core so no running lines the length of the car
- cooler for the water is mounted in front of the rad
- high flow pump mounted on custom bracket on transmission
- Peloquin LSD
- 3.67 ring&pinion
- bolt kit
- Competition Clutch Stg 4 from Kinetic Motorsports. 6 puck sprung disc ceramic.
- new OEM VR6 transmission mount
- 3” turbo back stainless steel, mandrel bent setup with 1 muffler and a cat.
- both Bosch O2 sensors are recent
- VR6 sub frames & axles
- 11.3" VR big brakes, 5 bolt. Brembo vented rotors with PBR ceramic pads
- new OEM brake master cylinder
- rear VR discs w/ e-brake cables
- Corrado master cylinder, booster, etc.
- Koni fully dampening and height adjustable coilovers
- JOM adjustable upper strut brace
- OEM MK3 rear strut brace
- ABD front 25mm/rear 28mm sway bars
- Autotech lower front tie bar
- BFI stg2 Delrin front/rear upper motor mounts
- BFI stg2 Delrin solid front/rear lower motor mounts
- Polyurethane control arm bushings
- Keskin KT-1 16x7 & 16x9 with custom rivets (spikes)
- Recaro SRD seats on lowered rails
- Tekniq quick release steering wheel system
- CLEAN non smoker interior
- black carpet
- mk3 rear center console
- MKIV knob
- custom Italian leather handbrake and matching shift boot (black with silver stitching)
- black headliner, black carpet, black c pillars, black sun visors/sunroof crank & plate
- VR cluster with black face gauges
- AutoMeter dash-mounted oil PSI gauge
- AEM TRUBOOST boost controller/gauge
- Innovate DB wideband controller with gauge
- MFA wiper stalk (gives oil temp, driving time, etc, not pictured)
- OEM black leather door cards and rear cards with chrome stripe to match the dash
- 2x Alpine Type S 5x4.25 speakers
- 2x Alpine Type S 6x9 speakers (not cut into rear parcel shelf)
- JL 8" 8W3 DVC sub
- Kenwood amp for the sub and a Rockford Fosgate for the speakers
- Alpine iPod/iPhone deck
Last summer I completely rewired the stereo and made up a false floor for the trunk. It looks nice and tidy and the amps/distro block all sit on an amp rack mounted against the back seat. The car was painted a couple of years ago and looks the same way you see it in the pics.
Looking for a straight sale. I have absolutely no interest in a trade of any kind. The car is currently being stored in Ontario and I am now living out West. That being said I am a motivated seller but will not give this car away.
Asking price is $12,500 as is without the Keskin wheels. If you want the wheels, we can work out a price on them. Seriously interested buyers are encouraged to email me directly as the price is negotiable within reason.
Please note this is a Canadian car, so if you are outside of Ontario you will have to arrange something to pick it up or pay for shipping.
Email is the best way to get a hold of me, however I do check my PMs regularly so that works too. My email address is lespal at gmail dot com
Last edited by seL; 05-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.
wat colour is this car?? satin finish??
The Sleeper From HELL 13.72... alls I need now is some LSD.....
It's atlas grey with a satin clear coat.
u got a dyno sheet? and interior shots and lowest price youd take.
The only person I know first hand as anal with there cars as me... This is a fine specimen of how to do things proper.. Les, you have me thinking...
Added a quick scan of the dyno sheet as well as some cell phone pics I had of the false floor, stereo and SRDs.
This beast is back up on the choppin' blocks.. bump for a well built MK2.
I HATERS If you are looking for older VW parts you usually check the wreckers, You want over priced junk? hit up B3VW Hasan.
Dont do it Les!!! Ship it out west and enjoy it!
This car gives me such a chub.
GLWS Les... something awesome better replace it
When I was a kid, I had dyslexia. I used to write about it in my dairy.
I remember seeing this car for the first time. I almost fainted in the Kennedy Commons parking lot.
I won't discuss pricing in this thread. If you are genuinely interested contact me via email or PM with an offer.
Wow! Car looks pretty crazy! GLWTS!
are you serious! is this car really in pickering? how come ive never seen it?!!! if i ever had the cash....
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!
1991 Toyota tercel - SOLD
1994 VW Jetta - SOLD
1995 VW Golf GTi VR6 - Parted out and SOLD second one died... Currently Parting Out
2001 Lexus IS300 Daily Driver
Do you have a deposit?
Free bump for the Les "the block smasher".
Want to roll your fenders or Lamin-X your lights in clear or yellow for THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST PRICE IN THE GTA? IM me!
"I was thinking about what a friend had said, I was hoping it was a lie."
I want this thing so bad
Summer/driving wheels are now back on the car and proper viewings are available.
Still for sale? Check your messages.