Have quite a few mods planned in the next few weeks so its time to start a build log.
I picked up the car with 24 miles on it from Berge Volkswagen in Gilbert, AZ. Buying process was pretty simple, we were in and out in an hour or so.
This is the car the day after I bought it, in her stock form:
- APR Intercooler - purchased from Redline Speedworx - another install DIY and before/after logs planned
- APR boost tap - purchased from PureMotorsports - needed for the AWE boost gauge - DIY coming
- AWE boost guage - purchased from PureMotorsports - apparently this hasn't been released yet, but should be out very soon - DIY coming
- Seat Tray kit (driver and passenger) - ECS Tuning - DIY coming
In progress mods:
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- APR Stage 1 and Stage 2 Cold Air Intake - purchased from Redline Speedworx - I plan on doing a DIY for the install, as well as taking logs before and after.