greddy manual boost controller
      splitsecond air fuel contoller
      wingless
      viper automatic starter
      tig welded LSD

-bad
      couple of dings
      trunk not finished from taking off wing

the car is my daily soo miles will go up. this is a feeler soo im open to all trades or prices to buy if trade is good enough i will put money out on my end. let me see what you got

2. 01-16-2012 02:28 AM #2
      Very nice car. Any major issues with it in the past? I know these cars had some problems and stuff. I always wanted one of these and yours is very clean. Do you still have the rear wing? Did this car ever have any upgraded turbos on it? One last thing i know is that the motors aren't the strongest when you start big turbos and higher boost in them. How much cash would you like to get? I know these cars have a lower then most would think used price tag. Shoot me how much you want im pretty interested after you answer some of my previous questions. Thank for your time and beautiful car .

3. Junior Member
      01-16-2012 07:39 AM #3
      Very nice car. Any major issues with it in the past? I know these cars had some problems and stuff. I always wanted one of these and yours is very clean. Do you still have the rear wing? Did this car ever have any upgraded turbos on it? One last thing i know is that the motors aren't the strongest when you start big turbos and higher boost in them. How much cash would you like to get? I know these cars have a lower then most would think used price tag. Shoot me how much you want im pretty interested after you answer some of my previous questions. Thank for your time and beautiful car .

only major issue in the past was i blew the LSD bec mazda put a really weak one in it but i fixed it with a tig welded LSD and put a new clutch in it at the same time at around 106xxx, i do not have the wing i traded it for the stock protege wing and cash ontop, no upgraded turbo but i uped the psi i did alot of research bec i know thease motors arent the strongest and what i got out of the research was 10 psi as a daily is comfortable with the mods that i have but since i have a silencer on in my exhaust im pushing around 8 psi and she runs pretty well just needs to be tuned and as a price **** man i dont know i know im gunna be taking a huge lose bec i would love 10 for it but i would have to say 7000

4. Junior Member
      01-17-2012 10:44 AM #4
      bump

5. Junior Member
      01-18-2012 12:02 AM #6
      pm'd

6. 01-25-2012 12:51 AM #7
      cough cough junk. weldedl diff = are you serious? and you run 8 psi because of the silencer on the exhaust? crack? and 10gs for this? anyone who wants one of these i know of one with under 100k for 5,000 in my area.

7. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      Built block. Big turbo.
      01-26-2012 02:34 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by builtb13 View Post
      cough cough junk. weldedl diff = are you serious? and you run 8 psi because of the silencer on the exhaust? crack? and 10gs for this? anyone who wants one of these i know of one with under 100k for 5,000 in my area.

You're a moron.

8. 02-06-2012 09:12 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChill View Post
      You're a moron.
      Agreed. What the hell is that dudes problem. Even if you feel that way everything you said is the kind of **** you think in your head and thats where it stays. He said he would love 10k but realistically would take 7k Which if you read the rest of the thread you would hae seen that. And 7k is a fair price. for a rare car. Anyways bump for a cool car thats well kept and clean

9. Junior Member
      05-31-2012 09:03 PM #10
      bump bumpty bump