UPDATE:Picked up my car yesterday (4/30/12)! I'll use this as my build thread going forward:
- RNS-510 Navi with video in motion - Ordered
- 9W7 Bluetooth Module - Ordered
- P3 Digital Boost Gauge - Installed
- Stainless steel R seat handle inserts - Installed
- OEM euro cupholder and bottle opener - Purchased
- Interior LED light bulb kit - Installed
- VAGCOM with VCDS and HEX-USB+CAN - Purchased
- R Monster Mats - Installed
- Neuspeed RSe14 19x8 in Gunmetal finish with 225/35R Continental ExtremeContact DW tires - Installed
- Tinted Euro-LED Tails without Fogs - Installed
- Llumar tint (35% on all sides and rear window) - Installed
- Color-matched Rising Blue side-markers and Piano-black rear reflectors - Installed
- OEM Rear View Camera Kit - Ordered
- VW R License Plate Holder - Installed
- Opti-Coat 2.0 - Installed
- APR Stage 1+ - Installed
- APR HPFP - Installed
- APR/VWR Intake - Installed
Last edited by Angina; 06-06-2012 at 03:57 PM.
thanks... haha no one probably gives a rats ass about all that went down, but I went from "i'll wait till they're sitting in the lots in the end of summer" a week ago to "i want to drive one right now regardless of cost!" to "i got a good deal and just need to wait a couple months".
-2012 Rising Blue Base 4dr 2012 R (current daily driver!)
-1995 Spec Miata
-1994 Sentra SE-R (PTE track beast in-the-works)
-1995 Infiniti G20 (NASA PTF/TTF track rat) and 2012 NASA Nationals PTF Champion!
I had the worst nightmare last night. My dealer calls me and tells me my R is 2 months early, and I can pick it up. I go to pick up the car, and there is a Rising Blue Scirocco sitting at the entrance. I am confused, and dealer says, "There's your R". I look at it, and its nice, but its a regular Scirocco with a R-trim package (just emblems and crap). I say, "No, I ordered a Golf R. It's not even the same VIN". The dealer says hold on, and comes back and says "oops, your right." He then points at another Rising Blue car on the lot and says thats mine. It's a frigging Rising Blue EOS.
I wake up sweating like a m*therF8cker.
2012 VW Golf R Rising Blue 2-DR | APR Carbonio Intake | APR Stage 1 ECU | Clear Sidemarkers | R Mats | Blind Spot Mirrors | H&R Sport Springs | 19x8 TSW Nurburgring Wheels | 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports |
2012 Volvo S60 T-6 Electric Silver/Anthracite. Stock.
got so much done this week.. will post pics once I get em...
- car tinted 30% all around!
- installed P3 digital gauge.. pretty easy install, such a clean look..
- got sidemarkers body matched and rear reflectors piano black painted by axl rose! looks awesome!
- couldn't wait for my APR-VWR intake/HPFP to come in, so I drove 2 hours to APTuning and got tuned stage 1!!!!! oh man, that 2 hour ride back was amazing!
Getting Opti-coated and RSe14 wheels mounted Tuesday!