Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Results 101 to 125 of 397

    Thread: SoWo '12

    1. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      03-21-2012 08:16 AM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by germanbycar View Post
      Same as going to "the club"
      I don't get it

    2. Member SKNKWRX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 1999
      Location
      Corruption USA
      Posts
      5,959
      Vehicles
      Axis of Evil
      03-21-2012 11:13 AM #102
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      I think I know why

      I feel slightly nervous about getting drunk with people I have never met.
      Take a few hits from the bong you will calm down.
      NR/NR

    3. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      03-21-2012 11:22 AM #103
      Quote Originally Posted by SKNKWRX View Post
      Take a few hits from the bong you will calm down.
      Hahah

    4. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      03-22-2012 12:31 PM #104
      Just received epic news!

      My leave has finally been signed off so SoWo is definitely happening! Should book flights before the weekend is over!

      Anyone got any suggestions for travelling to Orlando after SoWo and back to Atlanta? Need to get my ass to Universal and go on the Jurassic Park ride

    5. Member AWPower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      3,736
      Vehicles
      VR6 Golf, 335i M sport
      03-22-2012 12:40 PM #105
      See how much the Portefino hotel is. Its on Unversial Citywalk and its a great hotel

    6. Banned
      Join Date
      Jan 26th, 2012
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      718
      03-22-2012 12:48 PM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      Just received epic news!

      My leave has finally been signed off so SoWo is definitely happening! Should book flights before the weekend is over!

      Anyone got any suggestions for travelling to Orlando after SoWo and back to Atlanta? Need to get my ass to Universal and go on the Jurassic Park ride
      go to lego land

    7. Geriatric Member PSU's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2004
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      81,455
      Vehicles
      2015 Autobahn GTI
      03-22-2012 12:54 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      Just received epic news!

      My leave has finally been signed off so SoWo is definitely happening! Should book flights before the weekend is over!

      Anyone got any suggestions for travelling to Orlando after SoWo and back to Atlanta? Need to get my ass to Universal and go on the Jurassic Park ride
      Just show up at Av.'s door step with all your luggage.

    8. Member germanbycar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2009
      Location
      Gainesville, FL
      Posts
      4,718
      Vehicles
      P51 Mustang
      03-22-2012 12:56 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      I don't get it
      Like when you go out to a club. Everyone is drunk. You don't know all of them, but it's ok.
      Paint it black and take it back.
      Shawn's Speed Shop

    9. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      03-22-2012 12:56 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by PSU View Post
      Just show up at Av.'s door step with all your luggage.
      He'd probably just say "ok" and close the door

      AWPower , thanks man , will look into it. How far is Helen from Orlando?

    10. Geriatric Member PSU's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2004
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      81,455
      Vehicles
      2015 Autobahn GTI
      03-22-2012 12:58 PM #110
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      He'd probably just say "ok" and close the door

    11. Member AWPower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      3,736
      Vehicles
      VR6 Golf, 335i M sport
      03-22-2012 01:12 PM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      He'd probably just say "ok" and close the door

      AWPower , thanks man , will look into it. How far is Helen from Orlando?
      8 hours or so

    12. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      03-23-2012 01:55 AM #112
      Quote Originally Posted by AWPower View Post
      8 hours or so
      Need to look into available flights

    13. Member zevion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 23rd, 2009
      Location
      Newport Beach, CA and Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      1,120
      Vehicles
      2015 Golf R, 2015 Audi S3, 2013 Golf R (2.5T swap)
      03-23-2012 03:29 AM #113
      SoWo is out for me. I won't get into details why.

      So I guess it's WiTW and H2O. Sorry I won't get to meet the SA contingent. I hope you have a great time.
      2015 Golf R, 2015 Audi S3, 2013 Golf R (2.5T swap, 600AWHP) SOLD! 2008 R32

      Vortex Thread | GolfMk5 Thread | Old Video | Old Video Compilation | I UM | I Performance Leds

    14. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      03-23-2012 04:40 AM #114
      Quote Originally Posted by zevion View Post
      SoWo is out for me. I won't get into details why.

      So I guess it's WiTW and H2O. Sorry I won't get to meet the SA contingent. I hope you have a great time.
      Thats a real pity man , good luck with whatever prevented you from coming!

    15. Member AWPower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      3,736
      Vehicles
      VR6 Golf, 335i M sport
      04-08-2012 06:25 PM #115
      SoWo is less than a month and two weeks away. Everyone ready? Im not still got some work to do on my car

    16. Member SKNKWRX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 1999
      Location
      Corruption USA
      Posts
      5,959
      Vehicles
      Axis of Evil
      04-09-2012 12:13 AM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by AWPower View Post
      SoWo is less than a month and two weeks away. Everyone ready? Im not still got some work to do on my car
      Car is in right now for bilsteins, H&Rs and Suspension Techniques sways, valve adjustment, new cam gear, oil, trans, brake, diff fluid changes all new radiator hoses filters and all new shift linkage. Hopefully will be road ready to make the trip to SoWo.
      NR/NR

    17. Member Cortexiphan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 1st, 2010
      Location
      South East, Mi
      Posts
      4,808
      Vehicles
      Golf R
      04-09-2012 12:20 AM #117
      Might not make it this year now

    18. Member AWPower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      3,736
      Vehicles
      VR6 Golf, 335i M sport
      04-09-2012 12:24 AM #118
      Quote Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
      Might not make it this year now
      Sucks

      Quote Originally Posted by SKNKWRX View Post
      Car is in right now for bilsteins, H&Rs and Suspension Techniques sways, valve adjustment, new cam gear, oil, trans, brake, diff fluid changes all new radiator hoses filters and all new shift linkage. Hopefully will be road ready to make the trip to SoWo.
      Lot of work being done to the TT. Have more cosmetic work in the next few weeks

    19. Member SKNKWRX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 1999
      Location
      Corruption USA
      Posts
      5,959
      Vehicles
      Axis of Evil
      04-09-2012 12:34 AM #119
      Quote Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
      Might not make it this year now
      unnaceptable

      Quote Originally Posted by AWPower View Post
      Sucks



      Lot of work being done to the TT. Have more cosmetic work in the next few weeks
      This is all the the M3
      NR/NR

    20. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      04-09-2012 04:05 AM #120
      Quote Originally Posted by SKNKWRX View Post
      This is all the the M3
      you bringing the M3 to SoWo?

    21. Member AWPower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      3,736
      Vehicles
      VR6 Golf, 335i M sport
      04-09-2012 09:35 AM #121
      Sick. Please bring the M3 to SoWo.

    22. Member SKNKWRX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 1999
      Location
      Corruption USA
      Posts
      5,959
      Vehicles
      Axis of Evil
      04-09-2012 10:45 AM #122
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      you bringing the M3 to SoWo?
      Quote Originally Posted by AWPower View Post
      Sick. Please bring the M3 to SoWo.
      That is the plan....driving it right through the Dragon on the way as well, if for some reason it isnt able to make it I will take the Gallardo since I am sure everyone is sick of the TTS including me and I want to take it down there someday before I get rid of it.
      NR/NR

    23. Member sixteen10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2008
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      3,737
      Vehicles
      2007 Audi 8P S3
      04-09-2012 11:18 AM #123
      Quote Originally Posted by SKNKWRX View Post
      That is the plan....driving it right through the Dragon on the way as well, if for some reason it isnt able to make it I will take the Gallardo since I am sure everyone is sick of the TTS including me and I want to take it down there someday before I get rid of it.
      Never been in a Gallardo or an E30 M3 , if you bring either , please take us ( me and fiancee ) as passengers?

    24. Member SKNKWRX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 1999
      Location
      Corruption USA
      Posts
      5,959
      Vehicles
      Axis of Evil
      04-09-2012 11:26 AM #124
      Quote Originally Posted by sixteen10 View Post
      Never been in a Gallardo or an E30 M3 , if you bring either , please take us ( me and fiancee ) as passengers?
      Done and done.
      NR/NR

    25. Member mfbmike's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 5th, 2011
      Location
      Miami, FL
      Posts
      10,016
      Vehicles
      996 911 Turbo, E30 325i
      04-09-2012 05:02 PM #125
      Quote Originally Posted by SKNKWRX View Post
      That is the plan....driving it right through the Dragon on the way as well, if for some reason it isnt able to make it I will take the Gallardo since I am sure everyone is sick of the TTS including me and I want to take it down there someday before I get rid of it.
      My pants just got tighter.
      Current: 996 911 Turbo, E30 325i, MK7 GTI
      Past: B6 A4, NA Miata, FR-S, MK5 R32

    Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •