For sale, mk 1 Westmoreland black dash parts;
- diesel 'like' cluster 102K, actually an Atlantic cluster, no scratches but face screws have surface rust...
- ashtray has a screw thru it holding the fascia on
- woodgrain surround, VG condition, clean DIN hole cut for radio
- cubby hole delete for OIL press and Voltmeter, rare piece. actual VW part. sold
- dash is fcuked, top of it is almost completely cracked, and top lip of glove box turned up already in garbage
- good fresh air vents and speaker grilles sold
- headlight switch sold
- good knee covers and glovebox door
- no wiring, switches may be included if they don't fit German dash
- Complete auto shifter and console. (cable cut)
I also have full front hubs, a arms with girling calipers (9.4") and rear axle, just taking up space...
I want $20 for the cluster, make a deal for everything else. Parts in London, will ship to Canadian addy, may ship them to US. Buyer pays shipping. Prefer not to ship the woodgrain surround.
NOT SELLING THE STEERING WHEEL, CENTRE HUB COVER OR ANY COLUMN PARTS....so don't ask.