hey i have a 1979 VW rabbit that has decent window weatherstriping but not so decent weatherstriping trim. The trims is like a chrome looking rubber strip that runs along the center. What im looking for is the tool to install the stuff, i have found the new trim on some cites but none of them recomend a specific tool. I have also found tools that say they work for this but some say universal size and some have different widths. The tool i was looking @ is called a Windsheild Locking strip tool. I was just wondering if anyone has done this same thing and used a certin tool that has worked well for them. Below is the trim URL cite i was thinking of getting, if anyone knows any other suppliers of this i would b interested as well. Thanks!!