Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2 sets of MK1 Scirocco Seats (+1 spare passenger)

1. 01-27-2012 01:57 PM #1
      Alright, finally got around to finding Corrado seats for my two Mk1 Rocco's and thus have some seats up for sale. I'd prefer not to ship. I'm in 20124 and happy to met people to drop off. What's here is:

1 set of S buckets with grey stripes. Driver seats is pretty wrecked though I did drive around in for for months. Passenger is 7/10. I know someone else who has the rear in mint which could be used to reupholster the driver's. Neither have a seatbelt clasp. SET $100obo

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 set of Tan front sets from 1980 Scirocco. Both in good condition, no major rips tough the bolster is a little worn down on the driver's seat. I have the rear is someone really wants it, but I'm hoping to use that in the back with the Tan Corrado seats I have to put in. Neither have a seatbelt clasp SET $120obo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last is a passenger 1979 Champagne edition passenger seat. It's minty!!! but has no headrest or seatbelt clasp. $40obo

Photobucket

2. 02-04-2012 01:49 AM #2
      Happy to simply have an offer. GF is getting pissed off about taking up too much room with my vw "garbage". May be time to find a new GF... or a new VW.

Happy to pretty much take anything for these, just need you to pick up. 20124

3. 10-03-2012 01:55 AM #3
      I know this is a longshot because you posted 9 months ago, but two tan front seats are the only things missing from my 1980 Scirocco restore. If by any chance they are still around, let me know. Been searching high and low.

Vehicles
      75 scirocco, 80 westy, A6 avant
      10-04-2012 02:12 AM #4
      i have a rear bench in matching tan color if someone is interested
      BBS Motorsports
      Brand new BBS E50 for sale
      DRAKE stuff for sale

Vehicles
      JB 20th, 97 GTI VR6, 03 R6
      11-28-2012 08:32 AM #5
      If you werent so far I would be all over these